The epic of Dzeko

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i just wanna say...

laulz!

:D

ps....if man city gets dzeko....if they wanna sell adebayor....errrmm..lets offer 15 mil and c what happens.. :dies with happiness at the thought of ade @ milan:

Last edited:

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
There two sides to every coin...yes milan management is Very stupid which is an understatement they have passed on players that have turned out to be world class or close to it, they are stingy as hell extent contracts that should not be extended and the list goes on...HOWEVER I strongly agree that dzeko could have done more..alot more if he really wanted to come hear..its ridiculous that he extended his contract with a buy out cluase of 40mil:head: what the hell was he thinking...knowin his original contract was close to expiring and would have more leverage to leave wolfsburg for milan the next summer..if he really felt strongly he would have forced wolfsburg's hand into negotiate with milan and only them..im sure something could have worked out..and then he did state he wanted to play for a "Big Club" and play in the champions league...wtf is he joining mancity then?? it does not make sense..at all..they are a club full of mercenaries yes and with no history..like anilak stated there have been examples where players push there way through to the clubs THEy want to play for..dzeko just DID NOT do enough to force the transfer.. iam Really disappointed in him..:head:

don't need to search too long.. Cristiano did kinda force the issue before he finally moves to Real Merda :D:D I don't really think that wasn't classy, it's just being honest ..

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
;-)

i just wanna say...

laulz!

:D

ps....if man city gets dzeko....if they wanna sell adebayor....errrmm..lets offer 15 mil and c what happens.. :dies with happiness at the thought of ade @ milan:

Some people wank too much over transfers.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Some people wank too much over transfers.

o dude u totally busted me! :tongue:

if we dont buy adebayor were gna get relegated!!! twice!!! :D

ps: :o

Last edited:

asoundwave

Primavera
Reaction score
Dzeko tried to get a transfer to Milan, the fact he could have done even more is IMO not a reason for hate or disappointing in him. (Milan could have done more itself also.) Forcing btw is not a classy thing to do, so that is reeeally a BS reason. And what is all the complain about his club choice about? We don't have any rivalry with ManShitty, so whatever he chooses for them, that people don't like the club is understandable but to hate him for that choice is ridicilous. ManShitty got no history, but a lot of prospect.

you are completely right, I agree it NOT a classy thing to do, but you know what... IMO wolfsburg deserves it..yes they gave him an opportunity and on the flip side you can say that he gave them alot too, BUT if they want to play hardball with him why shouldn't he do the same? Its bullshit that they are treating him that way knowing he always wanted to come here and again I disagree he COULD have done more...by NOT signing a contract extensioon with a freakin 40mil dollar clause in it...do you agree it was a huge mistake.. dont tell me no...but then the rebuttle would be that why shouldnt he get an improved contract with more money after a good performance..yeah thats good for him but I would not have signed that sort of deal with aa clause like that..its like wolfsburg pretty much told him you are not going to ACMILAN with that clause..and he should have known that...but youre wrong I DONT hate him thats a strong word..I am disappointed and we have every right to be with both manage ment (both teams) and him.. he is not innocent in this matter I still believe he could have done more anything is possible of you push hard enough..In the end he was pretty stupid to sign the extension and galliani and co. were pretty stupid for being such frugal FU##cks and short sighted

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
o dude u totally busted me! :tongue:

Yeah I did totally. :D

you are completely right, I agree it NOT a classy thing to do, but you know what... IMO wolfsburg deserves it..yes they gave him an opportunity and on the flip side you can say that he gave them alot too, BUT if they want to play hardball with him why shouldn't he do the same? Its bullshit that they are treating him that way knowing he always wanted to come here and again I disagree he COULD have done more...by NOT signing a contract extensioon with a freakin 40mil dollar clause in it...do you agree it was a huge mistake.. dont tell me no...but then the rebuttle would be that why shouldnt he get an improved contract with more money after a good performance..yeah thats good for him but I would not have signed that sort of deal with aa clause like that..its like wolfsburg pretty much told him you are not going to ACMILAN with that clause..and he should have known that...but youre wrong I DONT hate him thats a strong word..I am disappointed and we have every right to be with both manage ment (both teams) and him.. he is not innocent in this matter I still believe he could have done more anything is possible of you push hard enough..In the end he was pretty stupid to sign the extension and galliani and co. were pretty stupid for being such frugal FU##cks and short sighted

I didn't mean to say you hate him, but others will do, in the ''hate or disappoint'' you were in the 2nd group. Okay, your opinion is kinda fair enough, at least you are not hating him for it. Well, it could have been a mistake to sign the extension, but now himself will pay the price also I suppose. I think he misjudged the(/our) situation while signing the clause.

I myself am disappointed him not coming also, though not so much in Dzeko himself.

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
džeko almost certainly will join city. city's bluemoon forums says so. another one bites the dust. close this thread mods please.
btw fuck you berlu hope you die from heart attack. thanks. ZERO TITULI!!!
this pisses me off i could strangle someone lol
0f71df960f0e8e00c39b501a5bb942b2_medium.jpg

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Why are you guys freaking out? Nothing is signed, in football everything can happen. Reports said he was almost a madrid player a couple of days ago.

ps: don't blame dzeko if milan haven't even made a bid for him. He want milan, I have never seen a player talk to media about another club like he have done. Will we make a bid, that's the question.

samir10

Reaction score
Fav. Players
hey i forgot to say fuck off you rich arabs hope you run out of oil
fuck-off-smokers.jpg

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
džeko almost certainly will join city. city's bluemoon forums says so. another one bites the dust. close this thread mods please.
btw fuck you berlu hope you die from heart attack. thanks. ZERO TITULI!!!
this pisses me off i could strangle someone lol
0f71df960f0e8e00c39b501a5bb942b2_medium.jpg

Why have "Il club più titolato al mondo" in your sig if you don't respect the man who made that club "più titolato al mondo?"

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Manchester City Pondering Swoop For Barcelona Pair Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Yaya Toure - Report
Manchester City are thinking about £65 million move for Barcelona pair Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Yaya Toure this summer. Laporta has admitted that there is a new bid on Zlatan the club is willing to consider and catches the players interest.

Maybe all's not lost yet.

Zlatan and Dzeko not even City is crazy to sign both. And for a club with unlimited finances they'd prefer Zlatan over Dzeko as he is a bigger name and atm a better player who can take em to CL spot.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Manchester City Pondering Swoop For Barcelona Pair Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Yaya Toure - Report
Manchester City are thinking about £65 million move for Barcelona pair Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Yaya Toure this summer. Laporta has admitted that there is a new bid on Zlatan the club is willing to consider and catches the players interest.

Maybe all's not lost yet.

Zlatan and Dzeko not even City is crazy to sign both. And for a club with unlimited finances they'd prefer Zlatan over Dzeko as he is a bigger name and atm a better player who can take em to CL spot.

Doubt, but nothing is impossible, I hope our management do something here; but it seems we are talking to a wall.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Management is at fault ... but you got to say Dzeko is partly responsible since he extended his contract. Weren't people saying he included a special clause just for his dear Milan? Reality struck now?

If we do want to spend BIG this summer, he is the one we should splash the cash on. Great investment in terms of potential gains over the years. I hoped we would throw the bucket and everything else at City/Wolfs, but it seems as though we're only waving a white flag :head:

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes buy dzeko, clearly adebayor, tevez and the rest of the 2dozen bombers you have there arent goon enough. lololol @ SHITTY:rolleyes:. Fucking clueless in every possible way.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Too true. I can't wait for the Financial Fair Play Regulations to come in play + ruin the Sheikh's play-toy. He'll probably be as pissed as this:

samir10

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why have "Il club più titolato al mondo" in your sig if you don't respect the man who made that club "più titolato al mondo?"

how can you respect old senile pedophile who makes italian people blush? this was THAN, perhaps you don't know it's freacking 2010. inter is european champion and they have won 5 scudettos in a row, some on the table some on the pitch. the truth is 2006/2007. is 4 seasons ago and we won only berlusconi cup ever since. on the other hand moratti spend more than 800m last 5 seasons so don't try to make me think berlu loves more milan and cares more than moratti does towards inter and we can't even get adebayor džeko or what ever, instead we end up with second hand players like old fard mancini or yepes. to make things worse lately we sell our best players, who's next this summer, pato? :mad:
and for the love of god take the berlus cock out of your mouth what is wrong with you guys lately?

Last edited:

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
how can you respect old senile pedophile who makes italian people blush? this was THAN, perhaps you don't know it's freacking 2010. inter is european champion and they have won 5 scudettos in a row, some on the table some on the pitch. the truth is 2006/2007. is 4 seasons ago and we won only berlusconi cup ever since. on the other hand moratti spend more than 800m last 5 seasons so don't try to make me think berlu loves more milan and cares more than moratti does towards inter and we can't even get adebayor džeko or what ever, instead we end up with second hand players like old fard mancini or yepes. to make things worse lately we sell our best players, who's next this summer, pato? :mad:
and for the love of god take the berlus cock out of your mouth what is wrong with you guys lately?

lol dude...you personify the "THEY" in my sig.

once times get a little tough and big papa doesn't spoil you as much as you're used to, you start crying. of course i'd prefer a big investment every summer, but i don't consider myself entitled to it.

samir10

Reaction score
Fav. Players
6-0 against inter hurts me. inter tripleta hurts me. and what hurts me most is fucking materazzi celebrating and merdas fans with banner milan ZERO TITTOLI. when i saw that i could cry and makes me so angry. what is papa berlu doing about that? absolutely nothing. even worse. instead of investing he is involved in transfer policy which results with leo gettin sacked, chissokho's teeth saga... berlu mind your own business (italian pm and young punane) and leave galliani to do his work. i don't blame galliani one bit. he can't do miracles with few million these days.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Mods will delete this thread if we don't sign him right? I hope so, don't need a reminder.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
how can you respect old senile pedophile who makes italian people blush? this was THEN, perhaps you don't know it's freacking 2010. inter is european champion and they have won 5 scudettos in a row, some on the table some on the pitch. the truth is 2006/2007. is 4 seasons ago and we won only berlusconi cup ever since. on the other hand moratti spend more than 800m last 5 seasons so don't try to make me think berlu loves more milan and cares more than moratti does towards inter and we can't even get adebayor džeko or what ever, instead we end up with second hand players like old fard mancini or yepes. to make things worse lately we sell our best players, who's next this summer, pato? :mad:
Spellcheck services will be billed in the mail (see underlined) :o
Other than that fantastic post and I'm as confused with all the Berlu jerking off as well :conf:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
lol dude...you personify the "THEY" in my sig.

once times get a little tough and big papa doesn't spoil you as much as you're used to, you start crying. of course i'd prefer a big investment every summer, but i don't consider myself entitled to it.

You are invited to dinner at my house. Berlu haters are not.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Twelve hours before the end of the period which gave Wolfsburg potential customers of our national team Edinadzeko, there is still no official deals at popular wolves.

"We are ready and leave, and Dzeko to stay," he told German sports media director Wolfsburg dieter Hoeneß.

Remember, Clause in the contract according to which dzeko can leave Wolfsburg for 40 million points tonight at midnight. Any buyer must address Wolves before midnight accompanied by a bank guarantee amounting to 40 million euros, how much does it cost for a redress of our internationals.

Should the transfer be implemented to mention the amount of money, then the same was a record in the Bundesliga. So far, the most accomplished transfer to the Bundesliga from the 2009th , when Mario Gomez for 30 million driven from Stuttgart in Bayern.

so that news from gazetta was bullshit

Last edited:

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Twelve hours before the end of the period which gave Wolfsburg potential customers of our national team Edina Jack, there is still no official deals at popular wolves.

"We are ready and leave, and Jack to stay," he told German sports media director Wolfsburg dieter Hoeneß.

Remember, Clause in the contract according to which Jack can leave Stuttgart for 40 million points tonight at midnight. Any buyer must address Wolves before midnight accompanied by a bank guarantee amounting to 40 million euros, how much does it cost for a redress of our internationals.

Should the transfer be implemented to mention the amount of money, then the same was a record in the Bundesliga. So far, the most accomplished transfer to the Bundesliga from the 2009th , when Mario Gomez for 30 million driven from Stuttgart in Bayern.

so that news from gazetta was bullshit

I'm confused:conf:

I assuming Jack is Dzeko..? What is Stuttgart in there for?

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
So, nothing is official and City are in fact biding for other strikers as well.
Wake up Galliani!

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ooo good soo we can still buy Dzeko

Almost all the international media for several days to transfer Edina Dzeko at Manchester City, but it seems that since the transfer would not be nothing.

"It is not true that we are in negotiations with the Manchester City and is close to going to Edin this English club. It was all media speculation, which, at least for now, without basis, confirmed in an interview SportSport.ba Irfan Redzepagic, manager of our national team.

"The story has not yet been completed. There are some offers, but so far nothing concrete has not yet been agreed. At this point I can not tell you specifically what will be, because it depends on many factors," he added Redzepagic.

German media quoted informed that Manchester City is almost finished and work around Jack Edina bringing the Eastlands, and this information was later transferred to almost all international media. But it appears that the saga Džekinom leaving Wolfsburg is still not even close to the end.

i think he will came to milan

Schedule