The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 29-01-2016, 15:59   #41
Balo45
AC Milan Legend

If kucka plays on the right side than niang has to play striker. No point playing Adriano otherwise
Balo45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2016, 16:15   #42
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balo45 View Post
If kucka plays on the right side than niang has to play striker. No point playing Adriano otherwise
huh?
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2016, 16:39   #43
Allan_Sombrero
AC Milan Icon

Niang is going to start anyways since Adriano is injured.

But I'm so tired of seeing Niang and his fuck ups.
Allan_Sombrero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2016, 17:02   #44
milanicious
AC Milan Icon

Bench Bertolacci please, rather play Poli.

Signature
milanicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2016, 17:13   #45
Nesta13
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Nesta, Ibrahimović, Gattuso, Maldini, De Jong, Inzaghi, Seedorf

Maldini and Dida against Inter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5ej...ature=youtu.be
Nesta13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2016, 21:14   #46
Ragazza
Milan, solo con te...

Fav. Players: MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, DONNARUMMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan_Somewhere View Post
since Adriano is injured.
when? how?

it must have been during a practice session?

Signature
Richard T. Splett. Don't know why I said 'T'; my middle name is John.

You can email me at splett2@splettnet.net.
Ragazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2016, 22:02   #47
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesta13 View Post
Maldini and Dida against Inter:
Why not post original source? https://www.instagram.com/picmilan/

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2016, 22:57   #48
JohnnyWunderboy
Hentai Lover

Fav. Players: Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini

Wearing my Recoba shirt for this one

Signature
JohnnyWunderboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2016, 03:32   #49
Fusiproe12
dreaming with Sca

5-0
bacca x3, honda, balotelli
Fusiproe12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2016, 07:19   #50
Balo45
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
huh?
Some lineups had kucka as a projected right midfielder, which id be fine with. But if that's the case, niang should start instead of Adriano. Even though everyone loves to shit on niang, he's a good dribbler and hes athletic. Basically what I'm saying is that if we were going to sacrifice a more traditional winger for the engine and stability of kucka, than we'd need to play niang(over Adriano) for the lack of movement and dribbling.

Doesn't matter anyway, Adriano isn't playing now and I don't think kucka will actually play rm
Balo45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2016, 07:21   #51
benjamin
李勇鸿

Fav. Players: Maldini Nesta Cafu

We are actually favourites for this match?!?
benjamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2016, 09:50   #52
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Allen Iverson

it this another one of those games where we play OK, but the score ends up being 1-2 ?
AndreiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2016, 13:00   #53
doraemon
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin View Post
In what world actually we are the favorites?

Sometimes i dont understand whether we are living in real world or bizzaro ones
doraemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2016, 13:11   #54
Mario
AC Milan Icon

Inter are higher in the table and have had a better season but lately they've been heavily criticized, just look at the results from their last few games

We're doing better lately, not sure if we're favourites, but some of you are making it sound like we've got no chance..

Would you people rather see Bertolacci playing with Kucka being moved to Honda's position?

As for Inter, it's weird how Eder is expected to start when he only signed for the yesterday. Jovetic & Perisic on the bench, Mancini treats player like toys, he always wants the new shiny one.
Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2016, 13:31   #55
benjamin
李勇鸿

Fav. Players: Maldini Nesta Cafu

Quote:
Originally Posted by doraemon View Post
In what world actually we are the favorites?

Sometimes i dont understand whether we are living in real world or bizzaro ones

In the world where money speaks. Go take a look for yourself, oh maybe you're just a kid, and you still don't understand how this works yet. It's okay, keep learning and just try to be less of a fool.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/10...AC-Milan-Inter
benjamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2016, 14:14   #56
acm55
Rossonero

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin View Post
Yep!!!!

Signature
FORZA MILAN!
acm55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2016, 14:28   #57
Nesta13
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Nesta, Ibrahimović, Gattuso, Maldini, De Jong, Inzaghi, Seedorf

Dida, Maldini and Gattuso against Inter in 2003:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MABA...ature=youtu.be
Nesta13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2016, 14:29   #58
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Pre-Match press conference by Mihajlovic before the derby:

On Honda: "He's a player who's not forgiven anything, but in reality he is very reliable, he does everything you ask from him. He should definitely try to be more decisive and score some goals. I did not like that after the cut at the head against Empoli he didn't went into aerial duels, one must not be influenced by this. His words about his role in the line-up? If he says he does not have the characteristics to play as RM, then he will stay on the bench (laughs)."

On Inter: "I do not know what formation they will play, they have changed a lot. We will play our game, we don't bother how the others play. We always think about us before we think about the others, we do not change as much as the others."

On Luiz Adriano: "He suffered this blow, we are trying to get him ready for the derby, but it will be difficult."

On Menez: "His condition is worse than Balotelli's and Niang's. He has no more pain and is training with us, but it takes time to recover the condition. Let's see if tomorrow he will take a seat on the bench, but he's still far away from the best condition."

On The Italian Cup: "Every game is a story for itself, we played against them and Inter played against Juventus, which together with Naples has something more than all. We had to win and we did it, they have lost, but in derby you do not count the latest results, everything resets. It 'a game itself as well, there are no favorites."

On Eder: "I've lost count of how many players they have taken, the Panini magazine will have more pages to fill for the figures of the Nerazzurri (laughs). Seriously, he's a great player, you have to congratulate Inter because it's a great buy. "

On Bacca: "He needs to improve himself and to dialogue more with his teammates, the opportunities to score are coming, he must also be better at converting then."

On Milan's season: "It 'clear that we could do better, but for example a draw in Empoli is not a drama. I was angry because Milan can not be recovered after going ahead twice. It's our fault that we have conceeded the equalizer. We gave continuity to the results in the last 17 days, we won 10 games and lost only 2. In Empoli there was a clear penalty to our favor not given, however we do not want to make excuses because certain games we should have closed before. We had a good race, even though we had to win".

On Niang: "I spoke with him, he never wanted to leave Milan."

On Balotelli: "He played this week and Coppa Italia games are those games to be used to see how the state of the players is who don't play often. The game showed that Mario and Boateng are not in condition. Concerning Mario: When you score you have to rejoice, I spoke with him often, but he fails to cheer, that's it. He's a nice guy, he seems to have no desire on the pitch, but that's absolutely not the case. It's like when you're with a woman and you do not know how to say "I love you". I'm happy to have him here, I hope he changes this attitude because in the eyes of others he always seems angry and this does not help him. Being a professional footballplayer is the most beautiful thing there is."

On Inter: "They are 8 points ahead of us, we could have had 6-7 more, but if we did not succeed it's our fault. They have great cynicism, that is their trademark. I'd like to win a few games with more serenity, but in the end the important thing is to win."

On The scarf: "I don't use it anymore? Here you can not because you must wear nothing else than Dolce and Gabbana".

on Barbara's words: "Seeing the ranking, she is right, but if in the end things will get better she will be happy."

On the second half of the season: "We have almost all the direct clashes at home, except that one with Napoli. Winning tomorrow would give great moral and enthusiasm. We now have an identity, the problem is that we can not close games. However Milan is a difficult team to beat. We have all the qualities to win tomorrow night. "
Alo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2016, 14:58   #59
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Would like to see Mauri play some minutes
Alo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2016, 15:12   #60
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Mihajlovic: "More points than Inter in the last 8 games? It's not to boast."

Mihajlovic: "Balotelli? In the cup we saw that he and Boateng are not in a good condition."

Mihajlovic: "I told Balotelli to celebrate when he scores, but it?s not in his nature. He seem as he doesn?t care, but that?s not true. It?s like when you are with a woman and want to tell her you love her, but you can?t say the words."

Mihajlovic: "Niang never wanted to leave, and he is happy to stay in Milan."

Mihajlovie: "If Menez will be called? Let's see, but he has a worse condition than Balotelli and Boateng."

Mihajlovic: "Eder to Inter? He is a great transfer, I was hoping that he would join them on Monday."

Mihajlovic: "Honda is very reliable, he does everything you ask. He should definitely try to be more decisive and score some goals.

Mihajlovic: "His words about his role? If he says that he does not have the characteristics to play as RM, then he will stay on bench."

Mihajlovic: "Champions League or Europa League? We only think about a game."

Mihajlovic: "Barbara's words? Seeing the ranking, she is right, but in the end if things will get better she will be happy."

Mihajlovic: "Milan-Inter is like an elevator: Who wins passes, who loses goes back to the ground."

Mihajlovic: "It's mportant to not lose, but we will play to win. I do not think about a draw."

Mihajlovic: "I don?t know what formation Mancini will play with. We'll be focusing above all on the way we will be playing"

Last edited by VultureSheva; 30-01-2016 at 15:16.
VultureSheva is offline   Reply With Quote