Treviso - Milan (25.9.)

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
Kyara, Wild and Shevy:

I'm not saying that Sheva is a bad player, and I'm certainly not saying he misses too many chances. What I am doing is noting the fact that I think the team as a whole (Sheva included). Have a far too lackst attitude against small sides such as Treviso.

And Wild, the evidence you asked for: Take a look at nearly every game we play/played against provincial sides and look how Sheva and Co don't try nearly hard enough. If you still don't believe me look at European games like the second legs on La Coruna and Eiendhoven, there you will see the attitude problem that I am talking about.

Last edited:

Shevy_007

Omo Naija!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Pirlo, Nesta, Maldini, Baresi, van Basten, Gullit, Rijkaard
Lo Tsar said:
Kyara, Wild and Shevy:

I'm not saying that Sheva is a bad player, and I'm certainly not saying he misses too many chances. What I am doing is noting the fact that I think the team as a whole (Sheva included). Have a far too lackst attitude against small sides such as Treviso.

And Wild, the evidence you asked for: Take a look at nearly every game we agaainst provincial sides and look how Sheva and Co don't try nearly hard enough. If you still don't believe me look at European games like the second legs on La Coruna and Eiendhoven, there you will see the attitude problem that I am talking about.
:), well i c what u r saying bout the "team" in europe, though it must be said that there were also tactical reasons involved, that's where i blame carlo, cos it happened 2 seasons in a row, depor then liverpool. :head: .

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Shevy_007 said:
lol, sorry buddy... :) will let u in on the juicy details

ps: maybe the network president has a stake in samp, or just wants 2 annoy the milan fans up there. ;)

You can watch the match? Damn i envy you! :( We invited those freaking cable idiots for our futsal game so that they can take a look at the ammount of members we have and the fact that we are alive and active. I guess thats to late now as they have already decided to show the samp game!

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevy_007 said:
:), well i c what u r saying bout the "team" in europe, though it must be said that there were also tactical reasons involved, that's where i blame carlo, cos it happened 2 seasons in a row, depor then liverpool. :head: .
I'm not Carletto's biggest fan, but I don't think he can be blamed entirely for this unfortunate trate that Milan have developed. I have a theory though as to what may be causing this. What seems to happen to us is the same as when a team choke under extreme pressure, but we choke when the opposite is true, when there is no pressure. The only thing that I think could be causing this is that Carlo builds up pressure before a game on the team to make them perform. If this is the case then it may be the complete lack of pressure that causes us to fall apart, rather than us simply being hyper arrogant. If that isn't it then I don't know what is causing it, but I refuse to accept that it is just bad luck.

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
Im not sure what seems to be wrong against the "smaller" teams.I do think that in the main Sheva has a great attitude.having said that he could have scored 3 or 4 on Wednesday.He does create a lot of chances for himself by his movement but I would like to see him putting more in the net if he is to prove that he really is the complete footballer.
I do think that Rino,Seedorf and Stam have the correct attitude especially against the smaller teams.Rinos job is as a spoiler and that is not required against smaller teams.Seedorf should be creative against such teams but isnt creative enough.And as for Stam he should be safe as houses but doesn't make me feel .Suppose we could go through the whole team but that will do for now.

gila#11

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka sheva gilardino pirlo
Lo Tsar said:
Kyara, Wild and Shevy:

And Wild, the evidence you asked for: Take a look at nearly every game we play/played against provincial sides and look how Sheva and Co don't try nearly hard enough. If you still don't believe me look at European games like the second legs on La Coruna and Eiendhoven, there you will see the attitude problem that I am talking about.
i think the only person to try against all teams this season will be gila if his parma roots are still there he will try against every team cos parma last season werent safe from relagation

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Shevy_007 said:
well i guess the issue regarding arrogance is directed to ur buddy Tsar, i wasn't corroborating that. i know shevy is human, and his goal & assist ratio is very good this season, maybe i'm sounding perfectionist by wanting more, but i would love to see him score at least half his chances, i guess it's just cos he's sheva & i'd want to boast of him even performing even better i.e. scoring more, hopefully he'll get sharper as the season progresses. :)

well, i think u being 2 hard on seedorf & kala being at milan's level, what is milans level by the way? and didn't seedorf & maybe kala contribute to attaining that level? whether seedorf still has it is another issue, we saw what he can play on a "good" day, consistency (maybe a function of seriousness/attitude) has been the major issue. kala in my mind was really never "world" class anyway, what can is say. :o

and like u said we need more production from the "other" striker, if it'll be vieri or gila, though i'd prefer gila, another clean sheet shouldn't be too much to ask as well.
Seedorf & Kala r just pulling Milan backward.
Kala as u said never been a classy LB.
Seedorf on the other hand is a different story as he have skills but he is 4 an odd reason 2 lazy + careless 2 even give anything 4 the team.
And surprisingly Carlitto is still playing him.

About our striker I don’t blame neither Sheva or Gila.
They v been working their ass 2 create a chance 4 themselves coz our midfield till now didn’t step up 2 deliver.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There is a big difference between this :
Lo Tsar said:
Kyara, Wild and Shevy:

And that :
Lo Tsar said:
I hope you are right but I doubt that egoitistical players like Seedorf, Gattuso and I dare say Shevchenko will ever change thier arrogant ways and rise to the occasion against small sides like Livorno, Ascoli and Treviso etc :head:
If ur saying that Milan have a problem with small teams then ur right.
And I v been saying that since long time.
Starting the game with FB.

But when u say that Sheva is arrogant & not motivated against small teams I think ur mistaken coz I don’t see any1 more motivated than Sheva + Maldini.

gila#11

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka sheva gilardino pirlo
Wild said:
Seedorf on the other hand is a different story as he have skills but he is 4 an odd reason 2 lazy + careless 2 even give anything 4 the team.

They v been working their ass 2 create a chance 4 themselves coz our midfield till now didn’t step up 2 deliver.
if only seedorf could play his best on his day he is one of best in world but kaladze the harder he tries the more mistakes he makes he should just not play bring someone from youth if u have too he just is a waste of space

seedorf is the most consistent on milan team he keeps all his performances to a very low standard :D:D

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wild said:
There is a big difference between this :

And that :

If ur saying that Milan have a problem with small teams then ur right.
And I v been saying that since long time.
Starting the game with FB.

But when u say that Sheva is arrogant & not motivated against small teams I think ur mistaken coz I don’t see any1 more motivated than Sheva + Maldini.
I think you have missunderstood what I was trying to say in one of those posts, as there is no contridiction between the two of them. I maintain the opinion that Sheva and Milan as a whole don't have the right attitude in small games. I did however change my view on the reasons for such a poor mentality.

P.S. I never questioned Maldini's devotion in any games.

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
Ah Forgot to mention Kaldze.Id have given him away to chelsea,might even have given him a pay off cos for milan hes no good.Maybe a change of club would help him?he just looks like one of those players who is going backwards and very quickly.he has signed an extension has he not?Galliani has a lot to answer for does he not?

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Wild said:

TRUE..!

Dil dil

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi
This game shouldn't be difficult since they Treviso are so small team on last place with no point so if we play well and don't make minor mistaks we should win
3-0 our goal be Gila -vieri and pirlo . I think Sheva needs to be rested along
with kaka and Nesta.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
With all due respect to Treviso the flood gates are going to open to a great extent, 5-0 Milan! :D

Kaka 2, Sheva 2, Gila 1

Last edited:

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Definetely Sheva needs rest. We should put serginho instead and also KAKA and Pirlo need rest. Vogel maybe for exchange and Riu Costa... Also we must watch to not conceed, thats very important. Just to close their brazilian Pigna who is the most dangerous in their squad!!

This should be an easy away win!!!
Treviso-Mlan 0-3 (Gila, Gila, Serginho)

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
With all due respect to Treviso the flood gates are going to open to a great extent, 5-0 Milan! :D

Kaka 2, Sheva 1, Gila 1
That's 4 actually. :D

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kyara said:
Seems not, check your PMs :(
Am sorry but I cant focus in PM with girls as am a bit a shy guy. :)

Also my mom told me never PM with girls.
We r in a very strict family.
We have some guys killed coz they PM with girls.
It’s a matter of honor. :D

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
I think you have missunderstood what I was trying to say in one of those posts, as there is no contridiction between the two of them. I maintain the opinion that Sheva and Milan as a whole don't have the right attitude in small games. I did however change my view on the reasons for such a poor mentality.

P.S. I never questioned Maldini's devotion in any games.
lollllllllllll
Its a treason if some1 talk 1 word about Maldini.
They guy is just pure class.
I wish all of our players devote themselves like him.
I just love him.
God bless u our captain.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
milanist said:
That's 4 actually. :D
Lollllllllll
Do u need 2 b mean?
Anyway I think that he predict they score in their own goal.
Be he , like me , don’t know any player in Trev. :D

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Wild said:
Am sorry but I cant focus in PM with girls as am a bit a shy guy. :)

Also my mom told me never PM with girls.
We r in a very strict family.
We have some guys killed coz they PM with girls.
It’s a matter of honor. :D
Is that so? I deeply apologize for not understanding your restrictions. I guarantee you I'll NEVER answer your PMs ever again ;) :D

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Ok lets get back on the game ..

Lo Tsar you think we gonna lose here? Well Treviso still didnt won a game , but we always suffer from this kind of games becouse we take them to easy .. It will be interesting what formation will put Carlitto tomorow .. I want we to sort things quickly like vs Lazio .. so we can play our game than .. and also changing players in 2nd half , I want Sheva , Kaka & Cafu rested for Schalke 04 .. but only if we are 2-0 or up in 1st half.. I hope we will menage to do that..

I feel again that is going to be Gila day if he plays.. I am sure he didnt forget to score the spectacular goals.. the only thing that worries me is that Vieri is not in good shape, ok he made contribution in Sheva & Kaka goals vs Lazio but again.. he is striker damn.. he should score when he is in chance..

Not easy but probably a win for Milan , 2 - 0 or 3 - 0 ..

Sheva & Gila scoring .. one of them with brace ;).. FORZA MILAN !!!

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
besikaka said:
Lo Tsar you think we gonna lose here? Well Treviso still didnt won a game , but we always suffer from this kind of games becouse we take them to easy .. It will be interesting what formation will put Carlitto tomorow .. I want we to sort things quickly like vs Lazio .. so we can play our game than .. and also changing players in 2nd half , I want Sheva , Kaka & Cafu rested for Schalke 04 .. but only if we are 2-0 or up in 1st half.. I hope we will menage to do that..
I don't think us losing against Treviso is set in stone or anything, but I do have a strong hunch that we will trip up here like we have against so many other small sides. Obviosly I hope my hunch is wrong, but it wouldn't exactly be out of character of Milan if it were right.

I think Pirlo has to play really well if we are to win this one. If he is aloud to dictate the run of play in the midfield then it should be easy for us. But if Treviso put 1 or 2 men on him then I think chances for us could be scarce as Kaka isn't enough of a playmaker to make the chances we will need against a physically strong side like Treviso. the inclusion of Serginho in the first team line up could also give good divedends, as his pace up the Left wing could provide the physical strength needed to break down an athletic side like Treviso.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Woooow what a good news for Pippo fans :) He is back in squad for Treviso game! I didnt expect that so fast!

TREVISO-MILAN 23 CONVOCATI ROSSONERI. C'E' PIPPO INZAGHI!
24/09/2005
MILANELLO - L'elenco ufficiale dei convocati per la partita di domani pomeriggio.

PORTIERI: Dida, Fiori, Kalac.

DIFENSORI: Cafu, Costacurta, Kaladze, Maldini, Marzoratti, Nesta, Stam.

CENTROCAMPISTI: Gattuso, Kakà, Pirlo, rui Costa, Seedorf, Serginho, Vogel.

ATTACCANTI: Gilardino, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Vieri.

Hmm there is not Ambrosini ?? I hope its not injury :conf: ..

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
PIPPO IS BACK!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :jump: :jump: :jump:

I have changed my mind now, we are going to smash Treviso!!!!!!!! ;)

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Pippo hat-trick from the 1st game? :)

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
besikaka said:
Pippo hat-trick from the 1st game? :)
At least a hat trick!!!!!! If he plays from the start that is ;) Finally, the time has come for all those Pippo bashing idiots to eat thier words!!!!

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Said? Probably even done, after all she's been going on about kidnapping someone :D

By the way, we're playing in Padova's stadium? I hope we won't have to worry about any holes now :D

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
PIPPO IS BACK!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :jump: :jump: :jump:

I have changed my mind now, we are going to smash Treviso!!!!!!!! ;)
Lollllllllllllll
Now that’s the spirit. :star:

Hey , if Pippo will change ur attitude this way then : Forzaaaaaaaaa Pippoooooooooo :D

After reading ur threads lately I was getting ready 2 hang myself using the mouse cable. :mad:

Welcome Pippo & plz make me wrong + happy about it.