The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 27-02-2006, 16:33   #41
17-und-4
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Sheva - Gila - Kaka - Rui Costa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrinch
How often we knocked them out of Champions League?
Only one time as far as i can remember!

I think it was 3 times.
17-und-4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2006, 19:26   #42
Gatorbasu
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demerio
lool hear this: Milan has always won the Champins League when thay knock out Bayern from the competition !!!

I`ve checked this on wikipedia !
That is absolutely true !! But the problem, we haven't finished our job yet !!

Signature
!!Milan wins it all !!

Forza MILANO
Gatorbasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2006, 20:24   #43
milanist
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by menon_inc
Cool..lucky you!!...you live in italy?
No, I'm from Slovenia. It's 600km to Milano from here.
milanist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2006, 23:30   #44
Yuchen Li
58 unbeaten !

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustamka_Ambro
Yuchen

How do you know that second goalkeeper of Bayern Munish is a good at penalty??? Did you watched him?? If yes then where????? He played only twice this season... Against HANNOVER AND MILAN.... ????

And why the hell Kalac suppose to be Milan's Toldo??? Let him be Milan's Kalac or Dida at least... Do not even mention none of these fecking Inter's loosers.....
I admit i don't know the second goalkeeper of Bayern, but i think Kahn will play that game. If i said Kahn is good at saving PK, can you agree that ???

I said Kalac become Milan's "Toldo" is an analogy. I mean in 2000, because Buffon injured, Toldo become the goalkeeper of Italy and he had saved 5 PK when Itlay VS Netherlands. Dida was injured, and maybe he will absent this game, so i hope Kalac can become "Toldo" means i hope he can play crazy and give people a suprise.

I really think you don't understand what do i mean. How many times i had been told you differrent cultures make a lot of problems but you always ignore !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Wesley
What is PK
Penalty Kick. If Milan 1-1 Bayern, maybe we will have PK.

By the way, if we 1-1 Bayern, we will play add times, in the add times, it is gold ball or silver ball ???

Signature

people laugh and people cry

some give up and some always try

some say "Hi" and some say "Bye"

others may forget you but never I

http://www.geocities.com/lyc_fish/loveandkiss.html
Yuchen Li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2006, 00:37   #45
milana24
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Kaka, Maldini, Arshavin, Ronaldo, Toni

Kahn in his interview for Champions Ligue Diary said that they think 1-1 is a great result for them and that now they are very confident that they will win in Milan... Seedorf said that its worth for Bayern to come to Milan only because of one reason: to consider at least 2 goals...LOL
milana24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2006, 18:14   #46
Ricky22
Senior Team Member

guys, i've a problem i cannot get tickets for this match. i'm going to milan with my father on 7th march and we still didn't manage to buy tickets 'cause i can't find any homepage that sells them for non-Italians...and someone told us that if we wanna get tickets the selling places need our original ID and copy isn't enough.. so i don't know what to do...maybe we'll buy close before the match but its gonna be more expensive...
if someone can help me pls send me a private message or something i'm desperate...
Ricky22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2006, 23:43   #47
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

The next person who mentions PKs on here, I'm going to punch them in the nose. Enough already!

I read on BigSoccer.com that, either yesterday or the day before, Kahn's thigh injury was still bothering him, having flared up again during training. There's a chance that he won't be 100% if he decides to make the trip to the San Siro.

Signature
Beemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2006, 23:46   #48
Torcida
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9

kahn should be on the goal he is a bad gk in last couple of years
Torcida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 00:09   #49
milana24
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Kaka, Maldini, Arshavin, Ronaldo, Toni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torcida
I wouldnt say that...
milana24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 04:22   #50
Yuchen Li
58 unbeaten !

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWTaylor

I read on BigSoccer.com that, either yesterday or the day before, Kahn's thigh injury was still bothering him, having flared up again during training. There's a chance that he won't be 100% if he decides to make the trip to the San Siro.
This is fair for both of Milan and Bayern. Both of the best goalkeepers ( Dida and Kahn ) can not play the game, so at least, the position of goalkeeper is equal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torcida
But i still think Kahn is better than the second goalkeeper of Bayern.

I think the second goalkeeper doesn't have enough experience and maybe he will worried about that.

Signature

people laugh and people cry

some give up and some always try

some say "Hi" and some say "Bye"

others may forget you but never I

http://www.geocities.com/lyc_fish/loveandkiss.html
Yuchen Li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 08:52   #51
kevin_dk
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Wesley
What is PK

Milan win 2-0 Kaká and Gilardino
Lol, I don't know too.
BTW, no matter how confident Kalac is, playing in CL is damn tense and nervous, not for kids! Look how numb Gila was. Sheva - Pippo upfront for sure.
Missing Dida... he has a cool hair...
kevin_dk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 09:42   #52
Hassan
Winning II

Fav. Players: Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanist
No, I'm from Slovenia. It's 600km to Milano from here.
If you country is Slovenia, why you hide your Location?

Signature
Hassan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 09:57   #53
milanist
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milansom
If you country is Slovenia, why you hide your Location?
Maybe I'm just too lazy to write it down.
Old 01-03-2006, 10:02   #54
Hassan
Winning II

Fav. Players: Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!

Quote:
Maybe I'm just too lazy to write it down.
No Problem

[size=3][/size]

Signature
Hassan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 15:55   #55
TheGrinch
World Cup Winner

Kahn wasn't able to play Italy tonight.
He won't risk anything and i'm sure he'll play against us next week! Even if he has to omit against HSV this week...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17-und-4
I think it was 3 times.
Aber nicht in der CL...

Signature
The next champion for Galliani - coming soon in golden letters on acmilan.com!
TheGrinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 13:08   #56
kevin_dk
AC Milan Icon

[QUOTE=TheGrinch]Kahn wasn't able to play Italy tonight.
He won't risk anything and i'm sure he'll play against us next week! Even if he[QUOTE]
Yea, and see what Lehman did. It's not funny anymore for Germany.
kevin_dk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 13:41   #57
milanist
Banned

Dida ready for Bayern
Thursday 2 March, 2006

Milan are confident that Nelson Dida will be fit enough to face Bayern Munich in the Champions League on Wednesday.

The goalkeeper has been absent from the side since twisting his ankle in the 1-1 draw in Germany last week.

Nevertheless, the Brazilian is well on the way to making a full recovery and there is renewed optimism that he will start at the San Siro in the second leg.

“He is ahead of schedule, further than we had planned,” explained Milan chief medic Jean Pierre Mersseman.

“We don’t want to rush him, but we do hope that he will be back for the Bayern game and all the signs suggest that will happen.”

Although Dida has endured a difficult campaign at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, his return will be a boost to boss Carlo Ancelotti.

The good news doesn’t stop there for Milan either, with Massimo Ambrosini said to be fit enough to start on the bench against the Bundesliga giants.

The midfielder has spent the last few weeks training with Paolo Maldini in Miami, America, in order to take advantage of the warmer temperatures.

Maldini is still struggling, though, as Mersseman has admitted.

“He’s better but he still has a few problems,” added the doctor. “There is no specific way to cure him, he just needs time even if I can’t say exactly how much.”

Milan are also missing Marcos Cafu, but he should resume training on March 7 following his minor knee surgery in Brazil.

[Channel4.com]

Hurray!
Old 02-03-2006, 16:13   #58
Ricky22
Senior Team Member

i know what Maldini's problem is.. he likes palm trees and girls better in Miami than in Milan.. okay i'm just kidding.
well, well, good news about Dida!!! if we find tickets for the match i'll see him first time goalkeeping live...
Ricky22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 21:35   #59
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky22
i know what Maldini's problem is.. he likes palm trees and girls better in Miami than in Milan..
Heh.

Are there palm trees in Milan?

Quote:
well, well, good news about Dida!!! if we find tickets for the match i'll see him first time goalkeeping live...
If you do go, take a bunch of pics of him and send 'em to me.

Signature
Beemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 21:41   #60
DugiNesta
the epic #3

Fav. Players: Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi

Quote:
Dida ready for Bayern
Thursday 2 March, 2006

Milan are confident that Nelson Dida will be fit enough to face Bayern Munich in the Champions League on Wednesday.

The goalkeeper has been absent from the side since twisting his ankle in the 1-1 draw in Germany last week.

Nevertheless, the Brazilian is well on the way to making a full recovery and there is renewed optimism that he will start at the San Siro in the second leg.

“He is ahead of schedule, further than we had planned,” explained Milan chief medic Jean Pierre Mersseman.

“We don’t want to rush him, but we do hope that he will be back for the Bayern game and all the signs suggest that will happen.”

Although Dida has endured a difficult campaign at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, his return will be a boost to boss Carlo Ancelotti.

The good news doesn’t stop there for Milan either, with Massimo Ambrosini said to be fit enough to start on the bench against the Bundesliga giants.

The midfielder has spent the last few weeks training with Paolo Maldini in Miami, America, in order to take advantage of the warmer temperatures.

Maldini is still struggling, though, as Mersseman has admitted.

“He’s better but he still has a few problems,” added the doctor. “There is no specific way to cure him, he just needs time even if I can’t say exactly how much.”

Milan are also missing Marcos Cafu, but he should resume training on March 7 following his minor knee surgery in Brazil.

[Channel4.com]

Hurray!
nice news

Forza Dida

Signature
DugiNesta is offline   Reply With Quote