Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

FaraJ

;}
Reaction score
Alexandre Pato's agent has confirmed that Chelsea have made a bid for the Brazilian starlet, but Real Madrid, Milan and Internazionale are also in the reckoning.

The English giants have emerged as favourites to land the 17-year-old - known as The Duck in recent days.

"Real Madrid, Inter, Milan and Chelsea have already made official offers for Pato," his agent Gilmar Veloz confirmed.

"We are analysing the deals and will sit down with Internacional. Then at the end of the year his future will be defined."

Chelsea are understood to have made the best offer, with a bid in the region of €20million (£9.9million).

Sky sports

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Cr. Ronaldo, Torres, Sneijder
JUANES said:
hi fellas!
im back!

super JUANES has come over the darkness to light the forum again...
i was occupied with some traveling over asia, primary japan and then kuala lumpur, back to NY, and then landed safe on Panama.

well..seems like pato is our "star" of the transfer market

looserpool got Torres
Barca got henry, toure,
the merda got suazo
zaragoza got oliveira
manchester united got tevez(yup...its unbelievable but they got him for 20 millinos froms west ham)
juve got tiago and other bunch
real madrid will get saviola

and who are we going to get?
i dont know.....

well see ya gotta go to the workplace

see ya in 9 hours!

forza milan!

lets go for pato!

Except we won't get Pato. And offtopic - did United get Tevez? I haven't heard anything of him being a sure United signing?

PatoKaka

eLdiablo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Seedorf, Pato, Sneijder,Danny Alves, J.Moutinho, Berbatov, Aguero, Nesta
we have no-one left to buy >:(>:(.. great now torres to liverpool, tevez to man utd, pato to chelsea.. GALLIANI GET HUNTELAAR..

Maldini&Inzaghi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta
I will tell you now that with Oli gone we will definatly buy someone. Pato I dont see starting due to age but he does have a passion for milan so we may sign him. I think we need a proven striker Huntlear wopuld be sweet but not sure if that would happen. I think cassano would be the prime target. I am pissed that so many other teams have done so much and the European Champions can't land a fucking thing.

WAKE UP ALREADY!!!!!!

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
MilanoMike said:
Finally Carletto is starting to flex his influential muscles... I wouldn't mind Pato AND Sheva... The GoalGuru teaching the young Grasshopper...:tongue:

according to some reports today sheva might come back on-loan, so sign pato and get sheva on loan would be the best option then we dont have to spend £30mil which g & b would be reluctent to do.

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
Pato and Sheva on loan wouldn't be bad at all. Although I'd rather Pato and Cassano. It doesn't make sense to me buying Pato and putting him into our first team right away, not necessarily first 11. He still needs time to develop. I would be happy if we sealed the deal and then sent him back on loan at Internacional till he's 19-20 or so.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Pirlo Fan said:
Pato and Sheva on loan wouldn't be bad at all. Although I'd rather Pato and Cassano. It doesn't make sense to me buying Pato and putting him into our first team right away, not necessarily first 11. He still needs time to develop. I would be happy if we sealed the deal and then sent him back on loan at Internacional till he's 19-20 or so.
Perfect idea. Cassano, Adriano and Drogba would be my first preferences that's if we are unable to get a deal for Eto'o or even Ronaldinho. Don't say never. We never expected this shit with Shevchenko to happen. Sealing the deal with Pato now and giving him back to Internacional would work heavily in both Milan and their favour.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Pirlo Fan said:
Paying 18mil 4 a player that u wanna send on loan ?
Don’t u think that a bit extreme ?
An 18mil player should instantly command a start place.
I prefer that we don’t buy him now + wait 2 c when he is 22 or something then I wont mind paying twice that amount but then @ least we will know what r we buying.
I will b so happy if we buy young talents + watch em grow with Milan but Pato is just over priced 4 a 17 years old kid.
Those should b signed @ a 2-3-4 mil & then its worth the gamble.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
^^^isnt there a rule saying that he cant move clubs till he turns 18?

Sandro Nesta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Maldini!, Inzaghi, Gattuso
radioactivenerd said:
Thought so 2.!!! Good point coz this is very important.!!!
But never seen him play so can't really judge him of his talent but would love a young player to come to Milan.!!!! That's really what we need..!!!!!

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wild said:
I prefer that we don’t buy him now + wait 2 c when he is 22 or something then I wont mind paying twice that amount but then @ least we will know what r we buying.

When he's 22 he might cost much more than twice that amount ;) I agree he's quite expensive, but these days it's that way with promising players. And you might not mind paying 70 mils for him when he's Kaka-like, but G&B would. If they're seeing he can become a world-class player in a few years, they'll go for him. 18 mils aren't that much for a world-class player, don't you think?

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wild said:
Paying 18mil 4 a player that u wanna send on loan ?
Don’t u think that a bit extreme ?
An 18mil player should instantly command a start place.
I will b so happy if we buy young talents + watch em grow with Milan but Pato is just over priced 4 a 17 years old kid.
Those should b signed @ a 2-3-4 mil & then its worth the gamble.

From what I've been reading over the past couple days its only about 10mil or so pounds. Considering how expensive talent in south america has been over the past couple years then its a fair price.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
I would pay maximum 6million euro for him.. not a cent more.. he's just 17 years old.. you can never predict his future no matter what skills he has.. his body will develeop more.. look at Gilardino.. in Milan he got more muscled and changed the way of runing + shooting.. and he sucks now..

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Besi said:
I would pay maximum 6million euro for him.. not a cent more.. he's just 17 years old.. you can never predict his future no matter what skills he has.. his body will develeop more.. look at Gilardino.. in Milan he got more muscled and changed the way of runing + shooting.. and he sucks now..

Sure that would be all fine and dandy. But you're not going to get any of the hyped players from South America for that sort of money. South American clubs nowadays tend to rip off Europeans powerhouses when it comes to their precious gems. Take for instance the outrageous amounts Real payed for Gago and Higuain.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
radioactivenerd said:
such rules don't really matter...

we can buy him now... let him stay on loan at his club till he is 18... he would than be able to join us in January...

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I'll be keeping an eye out for him when Brasil plays the Americans today. :)

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
Pirlo Fan said:
Sure that would be all fine and dandy. But you're not going to get any of the hyped players from South America for that sort of money. South American clubs nowadays tend to rip off Europeans powerhouses when it comes to their precious gems. Take for instance the outrageous amounts Real payed for Gago and Higuain.

i dont blame them just take a look at kaka can anyone belive he was only bought for 5mil Euros ...!!! now he is forth 50+ south americans know that european clubs have the money so why ask them for more when there is a talent involved....

But i dont really see milan .. signing anyone i mean they are the only team that didn;t sign a single player in the seria a this year ... am just waiting for the excuse whats it gonna be ... no calciopoli this year ... shame shame shame .. ..

Maldini&Inzaghi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cassius said:
i dont blame them just take a look at kaka can anyone belive he was only bought for 5mil Euros ...!!! now he is forth 50+ south americans know that european clubs have the money so why ask them for more when there is a talent involved....

But i dont really see milan .. signing anyone i mean they are the only team that didn;t sign a single player in the seria a this year ... am just waiting for the excuse whats it gonna be ... no calciopoli this year ... shame shame shame .. ..
They did sign Ronaldo and Oddo this year.

Maldini&Inzaghi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I am watching the USA Brazil game and Pato is just a little guy! I can't beleive how tiny he is. Either he is small or the americans are huge.

project1967

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
For what is worth, here is my opinion... :o

Convicted Milan is really interested in that kid, hence, will try to sign him...

Positive : Player is willing to come (unlike Eto'o, etc...)
Internacional is selling the player (unlike Barça, Chelsea, you name them ...)

Negative : Young ...
High-priced
Other big clubs interested

Just my opinion... but I would go for that...
Milan don't have many options left... Eto'o rejected our offer. I could see Drogba willing to try his chance in Italy, but Chelsea won't sell.

So, go for "Quack Quack" Pato ... :D

:star:

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Maldini&Inzaghi said:
I am watching the USA Brazil game and Pato is just a little guy! I can't beleive how tiny he is. Either he is small or the americans are huge.
Hahah, nah, he is pretty small. Hasn't really caught my attention so far, to be honest, but I am rooting for the USA.

There was that one excellent opportunity that he couldn't catch up with, the ball in from Amaral. Hmm...

Maldini&Inzaghi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I am not impressed either I mean its only half a game so I am not passing judgement just yet. But I will tell you that Renato Augusto has caught my eye this kid has some speed on him and has good vision but the US are so far up there ass defensivly. Only if the Senior American side had some of that talent on the back line.

All the brazilians are getting man handled. They seem so small really.

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
project1967 said:
For what is worth, here is my opinion... :o

Convicted Milan is really interested in that kid, hence, will try to sign him...

Positive : Player is willing to come (unlike Eto'o, etc...)
Internacional is selling the player (unlike Barça, Chelsea, you name them ...)

Negative : Young ...
High-priced
Other big clubs interested

Just my opinion... but I would go for that...
Milan don't have many options left... Eto'o rejected our offer. I could see Drogba willing to try his chance in Italy, but Chelsea won't sell.

So, go for "Quack Quack" Pato ... :D

:star:

Nice and tasty post ! :D

----

The kid surely might just turn up to be the next BIG thing from Brazil....

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
By offering Pato on loan to Internacional till January or for a year would increase our chances in signing the kid... even if we offer to pay the kids wages whilst he is in Internacional. This is all considering if we actually bought him.

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Afaik, tuttomercato ain't amongst the most reliable sources, but Pato going to Inter is quite logical, so I wouldn't be so surprised if it's true.

Schedule