AC Milan Jersey Thread

Which is your favourite Milan home jersey of the last 5 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Apparently Milan's jersey for next season will be inspired by Italy's Renaissance kit.

It will feature a subtle pattern print inside the striping.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Apparently Milan's jersey for next season will be inspired by Italy's Renaissance kit.

It will feature a subtle pattern print inside the striping.

If it comes with a collar, that sounds pretty intriguing already.

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
aFqs5gj.jpg

Front

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
Sorry the images are so big. Thought you might appreciate the couples jerseys I got to commemorate the late Kobe and Gigi.

k.n.

Primavera
Reaction score
Can I say that it's kinda ugly? :monto:

No because it's very nice. Maybe it needs stripes to the sleeves but ok it's more black this way.
The graffic inside is from Duomo and Vittorio Emanuele floor.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i like the black...the floor tiles? ehh

Zeke

Professional bowler
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Kaka, Romagnoli, Bonaventura
Any insight on what the fit is like on this years kit? I'm usually a size L but I bought a large from last season and... let's just say I'd have to do some extreme dieting to make it work lol. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

k.n.

Primavera
Reaction score
Any insight on what the fit is like on this years kit? I'm usually a size L but I bought a large from last season and... let's just say I'd have to do some extreme dieting to make it work lol. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I'll tell you this.
I have both shirts 2018/19 and 2019/20 in XL and 2020 is bigger than last year's.
So i suppose if you wear last year's in Large, this season's will be good also in Large even if you need to loose some weight.
So you must think that 2020 in Large is bigger than 2019 in Large.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

did you buy the authentic version or standard? authentic is slim fit

Zeke

Professional bowler
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'll tell you this.
I have both shirts 2018/19 and 2019/20 in XL and 2020 is bigger than last year's.
So i suppose if you wear last year's in Large, this season's will be good also in Large even if you need to loose some weight.
So you must think that 2020 in Large is bigger than 2019 in Large.

Thank you Sir!

Zeke

Professional bowler
Reaction score
Fav. Players
did you buy the authentic version or standard? authentic is slim fit

Standard. It's not like skin tight, but it's a whole lot tighter than the Adidas fits were. Diet time regardless lol. This years kit is just too beautiful to not be warn on a regular basis...

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score

I got a medium which I'd normally get and it fits comfortably as long as your tummy doesn't protrude too much. It's a snug fit.

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
If Ibra stays you have to get the third green kit with his name. It might be his last recognizable professional jersey ever