Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
lol thuram and cannavaro were way better defenders in their prime then thiago, lets not overrate him too much. cannavaro won the ballon d'or ffs

you're right BUT Cannavaro didn't hit his prime till like 30ish, imo. Not that he was bad before that but his top form was like 31-33ish range.

Thuram, on otherhand.... just a class act.

the mbiwa comparisons to thuram just got me giddy. No way he's anywhere near Thuram though. If he was he'd start for french NT

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
As for TS, before he can be named with the greats, he needs to learn how to lead a defense.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
he'll hopefully be leading zlatan to some CLs

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
Zlatan said Thiago Silva is the best.
That means Thiago Silva is the best.
Very strange discussion here since we know the word of Zlatan (=fact).

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
he'll hopefully be leading zlatan to some CLs

sick0005.gif

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
"Me and Zlatan made an agreement. I will tell you the truth. We talked to each other before we signed the contracts. My idea was to continue playing with him in Milan

:(:(

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I'd like that. Since we're not in the run for it anyway.

we aren't in the run for what? the cl? i think you're mistaken...we are in the cl competition this year

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
zlatan-silva.jpg

"Zlatan and Thiago Silva had a secret deal"

Thiago Silva interview before Sweden-Brazil friendly tomorrow.

"Me and Zlatan made an agreement. I will tell you the truth. We talked to each other before we signed the contracts. My idea was to continue playing with him in Milan and in the end we agreed to continue playing together, but now in PSG. For me it's a privilege to go to another big club and follow one of the best players in the world. I hope that we, with the rest of the squad, will make history."

"The game against Sweden. It's complicated. We're team mates. I played with him in Milan as you know, and I know how difficult it is marking him. He's one of the best attackers in the world. He is also a great friend in life."

Have you had contact while in Sweden?
"I sent him an sms a few minutes ago and asked if he was at the stadium, but they had already practiced, so we can't meet today."

What did you think about Zlatan's first PSG game?
"For me, and anyone who knows him, it was no surprise that he scored. I hope he continues like this and that he gives us the title in France."

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotboll/landslagsfotboll/ovrigalandslag/article15260786.ab
gay-chang-community.gif

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
we aren't in the run for what? the cl? i think you're mistaken...we are in the cl competition this year

so are galatasaray, doesn't mean they'll win it.

inb4didyoujustcomparemilantogalatasaray?

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
What's so strange about their agreement?
Perfectly understandable imo.

oh that was not my intent...i don't think there was anything strange with their agreement

i was just sad to hear, silva's confirmation that he and zlatan had made an agreement to stay at milan and play together

of course, now they are not playing for milan...me = :(

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
so are galatasaray, doesn't mean they'll win it.

inb4didyoujustcomparemilantogalatasaray?

You can't say inb4 to your own posts. :fp:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
^ yep

I can imagine the level of butt hurt it will bring in this forum, that thought alone excites me :D

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
^ yep

I can imagine the level of butt hurt it will bring in this forum, that thought alone excites me :D

I heard that FIFA 13 will be so realistic, that if you play as Milan and lose a game, the fans start talking about their history.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I heard that FIFA 13 will be so realistic, that if you play as Milan and lose a game, the fans start talking about their history.
tumblr_m7zqq7tq7l1ry4aqmo1_400.jpg