AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

RollingPapers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Prince, Gattuso, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Thiago Silva, Abate, Seedorf, Van Bommel
Has anyone brought the online pass to watch videos in acmilan.com? Is it worth it? Do they unload daily training videos?

BTW! I JUST SAW THAT THERE GONNA BE A FRIENDLY GAME AGAINST BARCELONA HERE IN MIAMI!!!!!! I HAVE TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!ANY ONE KNOW A SITE TO BUY CHEAT TICKET?!

Last edited:

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Tickets bought for calgiari from mpestero,flights booked,going to genoa then train over,only £20 from ryanair :-)

hi, just wanted to tell you that I read your visitor message, but I couldn't post one on your profile, you might have it turned off, so I reply to you here
Yes I'm going to the Cagliari game, I'll go alone, sadly don't have someone in my family who loves Milan, but anyways I'll go for sure.
Just ordered my ticket for the match, first time San Siro finally :D maybe shouldn't take the first orange ring next time, one of the most expensive :eek: but you have a good view from there so I'll take it anyways.

end-er

milanista
Reaction score
Please tell me if last 2 games of Serie A will remain as scheduled or will be moved to Sunday 3 PM.

I want to buy a flight to attend the game with Cagliari which is scheduled for Saturday May 14 7:45 PM. Am I safe to get the return ticked Sunday morning? :)

Also, Susan please tell me how did you already got the ticket for the match? I haven't seen them for sale online. Thanks!

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Please tell me if last 2 games of Serie A will remain as scheduled or will be moved to Sunday 3 PM.

I want to buy a flight to attend the game with Cagliari which is scheduled for Saturday May 14 7:45 PM. Am I safe to get the return ticked Sunday morning? :)

Also, Susan please tell me how did you already got the ticket for the match? I haven't seen them for sale online. Thanks!

Usually they don't change kick off times, so the time should stay as scheduled. So I think it's safe for you to buy the return ticket for Sunday ;)

The tickets are available on mpestero, link http://www.mpestero.com/
there you can already order them.

Reaction score
hi, just wanted to tell you that I read your visitor message, but I couldn't post one on your profile, you might have it turned off, so I reply to you here
Yes I'm going to the Cagliari game, I'll go alone, sadly don't have someone in my family who loves Milan, but anyways I'll go for sure.
Just ordered my ticket for the match, first time San Siro finally :D maybe shouldn't take the first orange ring next time, one of the most expensive :eek: but you have a good view from there so I'll take it anyways.

Great view if the league is won that day though,it will be my 2nd,last time we lost to juve so hopefully a win this time.
Don't know why or how i turned messages off,will look at it lol

Rossonero

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaka, El Shaarawy
For people in UK, why is it better to get the Cuore Rossonero from MP Estero rather than directly from the club? Is there a reason or do they just make it easier? I want to get one next season so it would be good to know from anyone who has one already.

Last edited:

end-er

milanista
Reaction score
Usually they don't change kick off times, so the time should stay as scheduled. So I think it's safe for you to buy the return ticket for Sunday ;)

The tickets are available on mpestero, link http://www.mpestero.com/
there you can already order them.
Thank you Susan, I made a booking for orange ring just like you. Pretty expensive but if we win the scudetto should be a magic night :)

ianr, I was there in 2005 at 0-1 with Juve. Painful.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Didn't they do that last year?

Rossonero

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaka, El Shaarawy
When is the Cuore Rossonero on sale? I think it lasts for 4 years right? And there are no problems to obtain the card outside of Italy?

Iremilan

Beginner
Reaction score

confirmed on milan website today - http://www.acmilan.com/en/news/breaking_news_show/8563

Iremilan

Beginner
Reaction score
For people in UK, why is it better to get the Cuore Rossonero from MP Estero rather than directly from the club? Is there a reason or do they just make it easier? I want to get one next season so it would be good to know from anyone who has one already.

If you're getting the card in italy i think you go through Intesa San Paolo bank - not through Milan club itself.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Didn't they do that last year?

Tbh I don't remember it although I watched the matches, but I don't think so, sometimes it happens, but only if there's a reason to change the time, but I don't see one for this match.

Reaction score
Hey hey!

I'm going to be in Milan this weekend, and want to watch a match. What is the best/easiest/least expensive way for me (A US Citizen) to get in San Siro to soak in Italian football?

Any help you could be would be great.

Thanks,

zank

CREDIAMO18
Reaction score
Fav. Players
FB6-PM3-AN13-GG8-R70-ZI11-NEXT
ntufke6i.png

cukytxhw.jpg

@acmilan: Hey indonesian fans...take a look at this http://www.acmilan.com/id
We're sure you gonna like it! #acmilanindonesia

Last edited:

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Important from Mpestero:

AC MILAN VS CAGLIARI 14 MAGGIO 2011 ORE 20:45

MILAN POINT ESTERO SAGL / MILAN POINT EUROPE / MILAN INTERNATIONAL POINT

Communicates that, because of the thousands of demands of tickets, we are forced to suspend the sale for this last match in San Siro
To who has already reserved, and to who will sends the reservation from today April 13th, 2011, we will send a confirmation of the order and bank details, as soon as we will have the confirmation from ac Milan for the number and type of the tickets reserved to our fans coming from abroad.
We will send another confirmation email in early May 2011, for tickets purchased before April 13, 2011, to those who have already received confirmation of payment.

Luckily i've got my tickets since a week or 2!

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Important from Mpestero:

thanks for posting, haven't seen that, but I think I don't have to worry, I already purchased my ticket and got the payment confirmation, so I think I have a ticket 100%, I'm glad I ordered it as soon as possible, didn't know so many fans will want a ticket

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
Important from Mpestero:

OH SHIT, what do i do now!?!?!? I am waiting for my friend's passport to arrive to have ordered the tickets :/

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Make the reservation asap and hope for the best.
Or ask them (email) to clear things up.

end-er

milanista
Reaction score
thanks for posting, haven't seen that, but I think I don't have to worry, I already purchased my ticket and got the payment confirmation, so I think I have a ticket 100%, I'm glad I ordered it as soon as possible, didn't know so many fans will want a ticket
Same here... guess we'll see a full San Siro that night :)

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
sickened, i cant make the Milan cagliari match now, have a really important football match to play at home.. surely that will be the day we are presented with the scudetto

Reaction score

Same here,all paid for,flights booked so hopefully be ok

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Let's make a forum meeting there before the game :)

I thought of something like that too, I think there'll be quite a few of the forum going to our last home match. We could all meet at San Siro before the match ;)

end-er

milanista
Reaction score
At the mpestero ticket seller or something, would be nice :)

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Got my flight & tickets for Milan - Cagliari ready. Now i'm in doubt about Milan - Bologna as well. Want to go to that one as well :D

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
I am already sorted for tickets to the Bologna match, but as mpestero is down I was thinking of buying tickets for the Cagliari match at the stadium ticket office this saturday, but I am buying them for people who won't be present with me, will I need their ID or will they just not be able to do it?

Iremilan

Beginner
Reaction score
I am already sorted for tickets to the Bologna match, but as mpestero is down I was thinking of buying tickets for the Cagliari match at the stadium ticket office this saturday, but I am buying them for people who won't be present with me, will I need their ID or will they just not be able to do it?

On the day of the game they'll probably only sell tickets for the Bologna game (I've tried what you're thinking before and no such luck).

However if you're in milan/italy on a week-day you could buy tickets at any Intesa San Paolo bank. They're very strict with the id however a photocopy of a passport may do.

Schedule