The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Yeah but their annoying owner is keep saying they are not for sale or overrating their valuations

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We've won the scudetto twice in the last 20 years... let that sink in.

And won more CL titles (in that period) than Chelsea, PSG, Man City, Arsenal, Tottenham, Atletico Madrid, Napoli, Roma have in their entire history, combined.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Need a director of mirabelli size balls... get 1 top, top, cb... add a rb to the list but after sales... all out for Upa/Ibrahima

leave the rest.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
And won more CL titles (in that period) than Chelsea, PSG, Man City, Arsenal, Tottenham, Atletico Madrid, Napoli, Roma have in their entire history, combined.

giphy.gif

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Haaland is a fucking giant. So proud of him.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
"The Finnish players were calling us shit. They didn't respect us. Milan showed their class on and off the pitch."

Aaron Greene on ShamrockRovers

I'd like to understand more about the situation here
Is anyone care to explain?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I like to remember the good moments of Robinho here...was a champion after all, I was very glad for him to be here

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I like to remember the good moments of Robinho here...was a champion after all, I was very glad for him to be here

It was a needed influx of excitement, skill and goals. He scored 14 that season. However he was never a great player, just a very good one. Wasted talent.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Robinho was integral to the title win.

asoundwave

Primavera
Reaction score
Please fuck off. One should never be ashamed from where he came from.

you sound like you dont know what you are talking about and seems like you are defending a bigot or at the very least a person with no ill intentions but poorly taste joke..not all Brazilians come from the favelas..and clearly by the picture it is NOT the favelas. Dont confuse it as you forgetting where you came from and not being proud of your origins. Its like me commenting that all Blacks are from the projects and play baskeball..if you dont see that then you are just blindly defending

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Rapist Robinho?

:monto:

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score

it was one of the greatest day

Ibra & Robinho were presented at the same day

who would have thought?

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
People who complain about our cb's/ back four, take a little look at Manchester Uniteds, Arsenals, even City, the absolute state of them.

Defenses everywhere are god awful, and in actual fact we have one of the better back fours around.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Robinho was integral to the title win.

Sure was. Ibra, Pato, and Robinho all scored 14 league goals for us, which was huge.

Our next top league scorers were Cassano and Seedorf with 4 each. Ibra, Pato, and Robinho basically carried us

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
People who complain about our cb's/ back four, take a little look at Manchester Uniteds, Arsenals, even City, the absolute state of them.

Defenses everywhere are god awful, and in actual fact we have one of the better back fours around.

yes, but the problem is Milan can still improve its defense.
why not push for an exponential improvement? but the question would be "who is well suited for the project".

But i dont quite understand with player state of mentality.

Caldara didnt work for both Juve and Milan
then Milan loaned him to Atalanta and he performs.
Kjaer didnt work with Atalanta, but he does very good with Milan.

The math doesnt quite work :lol:

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Two new possible suitors for Rade emerge #Krunic : the midfielder of #ACMilan likes to #Benevento is #Parma . The Rossoneri evaluate him ? 8M.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
CorSera: Contacts expected tomorrow for Ajer, Milan will offer loan + option to buy for ?15M.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

:lol: "ok"

Comparing us with such provincial teams...gtfo

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Every time I see Auba play for Arsenal I think of that transfer fail. He should've been a Milan player and would actually be a great fit with the club today. He's tall, still fast af and a lethal forward. Such a fail we didn't get him, instead we wasted 200 million on Bonucci and more trash that summer.

Last edited:

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

I swear, I thought we moved into attacking football.

the obvious upgrade should have been on the right wing. idk, we?ll see how the market closes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Roma, Lazio, Atalanta have weak defenses if you ask me. It?s their attack that carries them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule