Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
6d069f6bc5de1ba4fca284cc6c08e96caf47e3e9.jpg

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Gotta give it to him. Some time ago that would have been a goal (own goal maybe)

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
What happened to him after saving the penalty? He did full 360 degrees turn like he was in a slap stick comedy. He could have easily saved the rebound.

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
Reports coming in that he has renewed his contract another 4 years@7m per season and his brother 850k a season. Release clause at 35-40m that can be exercised if Milan doesn’t qualify for champs league. Anyone has more details?

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I'm sort of okay with that.

I hope within those 4 years Milan would be regular contenders for the scudetto and the champions league and then there would be no need for him to leave.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Captain material aswell I feel, he is very vocal.

Really happy if he renews.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Reports coming in that he has renewed his contract another 4 years@7m per season and his brother 850k a season. Release clause at 35-40m that can be exercised if Milan doesn?t qualify for champs league. Anyone has more details?

Source?

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Milan is ready to reward the boy’s professionalism by recognizing an increase in salary. The problem is finding a meeting point on the figures. Donnarumma currently earns €6 million net a year while his agent Raiola asks for €10 million. Milan struggles to think of having to add more than €1 million to that salary of €6 million which Gigio currently receives. As always in these cases, bonuses can fix several issues, while keeping an eye to the matter of a possible release clause.

The newspaper writes that it is reasonable to think of an attempt launched by Maldini and his colleagues as soon as the Calhanoglu contract renewal matter is resolved.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Giggio deserves 10 milion per season. He need to be our future captain. Generational talent.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
In all these away games he has 1 or 2 vital saves and he’s so strong on crosses and corners. Without him we would be under a lot more pressure in these games. He deserves every dollar we are paying him.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Neuer is still the best, then comes Oblak then Donnaruma

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
No. I refuse to love him again.

giphy.gif

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I will if he renews

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Giggio deserves 10 milion per season. He need to be our future captain. Generational talent.

Who do you guys think is putting 10M to him on the table... imo is PSG.

I cant believe his father will let him go through all that issues with supporters vs $$$ again... i can't believe he'll do that to the Milan's safe again.

No criticism to Raiola, he is only doing his job, but without Raiola he is unsaleable for me, with Raiola i dont mind we cash him in.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I think it will depend on our position on the end of the season and our income.
Based on that they will offer him a big contract or a slightly bigger contract than now.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Sign the contract kid.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Schedule