Official: Matteo Gabbia Thread

drobeck

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I must be seeing different cause he did not look that impressive to me. against higher caliber players I see him getting worked.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Barely put a foot wrong in all the games he's played this season.

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i don't really see how a CB is priority when we have this guy, gabbia is more mature than romangoli, and a better defender, even in his age he doesn't make stupid fouls that cost us penalties like our ale does almost in every game, if i were maldini i would be concerned about a kessie and Zlatan backup than CB backup.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
he doesn't make stupid fouls that cost us penalties like our ale does almost in every game

Wrong. Romagnoli gave away two penalties, one of which was suspect. This isn't "almost every game". It's two games from 6 this season sure, after he came off injury. But how many last season did he give away in all those games he played?

You're like Vulture with your crusade of hatred to capitano.

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Wrong. Romagnoli gave away two penalties, one of which was suspect. This isn't "almost every game". It's two games from 6 this season sure, after he came off injury. But how many last season did he give away in all those games he played?

You're like Vulture with your crusade of hatred to capitano.
I remember 3 penalties but im not 100% sure, and in samp he almost cost us another one with he elbowed samp player, and the press said it was, thank god the ref didnt go back to var or we would have lost 2 points

Also it is not just penalties, his mistakes was obvious in almost everygame, even in the last 2 games where his fans are saying he was great, he lost his celtic man in the second goal with about 4 meters, and almost cost us a penalty in samp game, enough said that he played with gabbia and yet gabbie was leading the defense, if he cant lead his line when he is playing with a roockie , how can he ever lead this team.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
last year i was joking he potentially may have ely's napoli game...

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I don’t see the point in shitting on Gabbia. He is not the best player and hasn’t played in a long time. We just used him because we had bobine else to play at this moment.

A loan would be best for all parties.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If she understands the human race that well, she'd better keep her voice down. Speaking up in the middle of the heat will not do GABBIA any good. Now he will be getting bashed harder than before. Comfort him in a more private setting, go inwards and not outwards in protecting him.

Yes, her love for him needs to mature as well. Kiddos will learn sooner or later.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
intersting how theo isn't getting bashed as much as this dude, for a more blatant error

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe because theo is a killer in the final third. His link up play with rebic is epic. His speed his pace....

Gabbia screams scared and reactive to me.
He is young and will develope more but right now he is, well...bad.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Guy was out for how long?

When was his last appearance for us?

Weren't either Kjaer or Tomori meant to partner Roma then the last 2 pulled out last minute

Gabbia was one of the starters in our amazing run last year. During that period he never seemed scared or clumsy, Kjaer led him for sure but he seemed a very tidy player for his age, especially with ball at his feet. All of the criticism is way too harsh as bad as he played

nanook

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
VgXKHYn.gif

Code:
replay - https://i.imgur.com/sj1MxxI.gifv

EVP36II.gif

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If he plays like this keep him, he seems to have matured a lot, better with the ball more agressive. He deserves to start over Kjaer atm for sure.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
He owned the beast lukaku. Impressive

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Another very solid game

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Grande Gabbia, another good game, the marvels of a normal pre season paid off

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic