Reaction score
Maldini: "Ronaldo was unstoppable"

Maldini: "Ronaldo was unstoppable"

The former captain of AC Milan host to Virgin Radio
20/04/2010 08:30 by Nicola Balzani
Source: gazzetta.it

8bba3669c22ef5c40f72bdd859612c31-1271713834.jpeg

© photo by Federico De Luca

Paolo Maldini has wanted to tell some anecdotes of his career directly to the microphones of Virgin Radio. Interviewed by DJ Ringo, Rossoneri fans, the former captain, that many may have a management role next season, Ronaldo was the attacker more difficult to tackle: "He was simply unstoppable - he said-fortunately in January 2007 was by us and helped us win. " Satisfaction was the lifetime achievement award received last year by UEFA 'A beautiful moment, I still remember when I would like Platini. Really exciting. " No word on the future, but Maldini said he intends to commit even social help for children affected by the earthquake in Haiti.

:star: I love Paolo :star:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Sod, could you please post this in the Ronaldo thread as well? I'd like people orgasming over Messi to know who the REAL 'Best Ever' was :o

Love you Maldini :proud:
+1
There is also a certain mad user that doubts Maldini ever said the above ;)

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maldini: Milan must invest to be competitive. I in society? Galliani I speak every day ... "

Speaking at the presentation of the book of Stefano Borgonovo "Striker born," Paolo Maldini has talked about the future of Milan in Milan and its future, saying: "Milan to compete with the big European clubs should invest in the market and, as far as I soon there will be a meeting where he will plan the market. " The former Rossoneri captain then speaks of Leonardo, his former teammate and, on a possible farewell to Milan, said: "If Leo had to give up my mind and I think that would leave only to be reunited with their children." Finally, a gloss on its possible entry into partnership with a management role, Maldini said: "My future in society? Galliani I hear every day ..."

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan/?action=read&idnotizia=23013

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
^^ when I read this kind of news, for a moment I forget all our problems. Come back captain!

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Maldini: Milan must invest to be competitive. I in society? Galliani I speak every day ... "

Speaking at the presentation of the book of Stefano Borgonovo "Striker born," Paolo Maldini has talked about the future of Milan in Milan and its future, saying: "Milan to compete with the big European clubs should invest in the market and, as far as I soon there will be a meeting where he will plan the market. " The former Rossoneri captain then speaks of Leonardo, his former teammate and, on a possible farewell to Milan, said: "If Leo had to give up my mind and I think that would leave only to be reunited with their children." Finally, a gloss on its possible entry into partnership with a management role, Maldini said: "My future in society? Galliani I hear every day ..."

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan/?action=read&idnotizia=23013

Anyone reckon Maldini should take over Galliani's job? A role anywhere in Milan management would be waaaaaay better then anyone we have there at the moment, because obviously their not doing their jobs righrt.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Baresi says we need atleast one more defender, one more mid fielder and one more striker to be competitive.

Maldini says we have to invest to be competitive.

Berlu and Galliani says we r full of champions and buys Yepes, Cacau and Trezeguet and maybe a free midfielder as well (Guti?) and say tranfer season over. :head::head::head:.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Baresi says we need atleast one more defender, one more mid fielder and one more striker to be competitive.

Maldini says we have to invest to be competitive.

Berlu and Galliani says we r full of champions and buys Yepes, Cacau and Trezeguet and maybe a free midfielder as well (Guti?) and say tranfer season over. :head::head::head:.

Sadly that's true, our legends are right, but our management is stupid.
Good that Paolo officially said we need to make investments and sign better players. He def. should get a role in management or so because I think when our legend Paolo would tell Berlu to invest there or buy this player etc. he may will listen to him.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Anyone reckon Maldini should take over Galliani's job? A role anywhere in Milan management would be waaaaaay better then anyone we have there at the moment, because obviously their not doing their jobs righrt.

Can Maldini perform miracles? What can he do if he doesn't have any money to spend??!! He said we need to make INVESTMENTS.

I don't think he can do a better job convincing Berlu to spend than Galliani. Berlu knows exactly what he is doing, he isn't stupid.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
it would be cool to have Maldini replace Galliani. Not that I don't like G but if Berlu f**ks over Maldini's transfer budget Paolo will slide him :D. Imagine getting tackled like that in a boardroom from a guy in a suit :D

andyhello23

Banned
Reaction score
Berlu knows exactly what he is doing, he isn't stupid.

But B also knows that he also does not have all the answers. Of course B has his fantasies like ronaldinho, which have worked, but he also knows that others too have a opinion that matters, although milan have brought poorly over last few years.

Look at the money we wasted while we should of brought boruc, who saved celtic so many times. How many points would that guy have saved us.

See simple logic, but oh know we have to keep dida, as i am not going to say, but dida is just rubbish today, up until 2005 he was good, but he is a liability today.

I wonder how b felt seeing inter do that to barce, although barce where screwed over, he must of felt something towards his milan team.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
^ When I said Berlu knows what he is doing I should have been more specific.

When I said that I meant: He knows what is happening to us, he isn't blind nor stupid. But he is not willing to do anything about it right now. It could be because 1: He doesn't give a fuck right now. 2: He have some master plan coming up in a couple of years.

ps: boruc? does he still exist? cmon.

Mrk

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Sheva
^ When I said Berlu knows what he is doing I should have been more specific.

When I said that I meant: He knows what is happening to us, he isn't blind nor stupid. But he is not willing to do anything about it right now. It could be because 1: He doesn't give a fuck right now. 2: He have some master plan coming up in a couple of years.

ps: boruc? does he still exist? cmon.

What is his master plan? don't die? he's 73 so he better hurry the fuck up.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Maldini also targeted by tax authorities The former Milan prosecutor investigated

Maldini also targeted by tax authorities The former Milan prosecutor investigated

C_27_articolo_31548_GroupArticolo_immagineprincipale.jpg

Like many of his colleagues in the sports world, including Paolo Maldini ends in the net of tax . The former AC Milan captain and 'investigated by Milan prosecutors for corruption and unauthorized access to the computer system of the tax. This investigation has led in recent months in jail an official of the Revenue is also suspected his wife of the former AC Milan defender.

On each spoke's lawyer Paolo Maldini, the lawyer Danilo Buongiorno said that: " Paul is calm and serene and is sure to prove the absolute strangeness of his and his wife whose positions were to be those of injured parties and certainly not suspects . " Good morning, says: " Some press organs have spread the news with more inaccurate data, including reference to a person alleged relative of former player Franco Baresi, that is .''

April 22, 2010
:conf:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
What is his master plan? don't die? he's 73 so he better hurry the fuck up.

lmao... I don't know man. Who knows?

All I'm saying is berlu knows we are in deep shit, but for some reason he isn't doing anything about it.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Maldini next leader, not to Milan?!

Maldini next leader, not to Milan?!

05/07/2010 17:08 by Diego Bag
Source: Sky

bf23712f73fc8434d33b496bced5c3c5-1273243745.jpeg

© photo by Federico De Luca

Paolo Maldini would be next to accept the offer of FIGC , ready to entrust the role of man image of the Federation, with the main aim of reviving the image of Italian football abroad. The consideration of which Paul has in senior sports official institutions, would be why the deal should close in time for the allocation of Euro 2016, which will take place next May 28 in Nyon.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Euro 2016, Maldini will testimonial blue on May 28

05/07/2010 21:45 by Salvatore Trovato
Source: Ansa

1e1175d52554a65d36433fd58df7672e-1273257226.jpeg

© Photo by Federico De Luca

Will be Paolo Maldini, AC Milan and Italian national flag, the blue testimonial to the ceremony for awarding the European football championship "Euro 2016". The historical number three Rossoneri, therefore, represent Italy (applicant, along with France and Turkey, for organizing the event) in Geneva May 28, the second of two days of meetings of the Executive Committee.

Good Luck Maldini, make it happened as we badly need to have our Stadium.

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck i miss him in our starting line-up... Sometimes it feels like he is having a long term injury and we are only waiting for him to make his comeback.

01.jpg

CLONATE MALDINI

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Great pic!

*I have that scarf

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka

Good Luck Maldini, make it happened as we badly need to have our Stadium.

It would be great if he's going to be the testimonial for Italy for the Euro 2016. Then I'm sure Italy will get the Euro because everyone would vote for Maldini :D But he really is a legend and symbol of great football, so I think it would have a positive effect for Italy if they have him as testimonial.
And as you said would be great for us because then our Stadium will be renewed.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Great pic!

*I have that scarf

Just thought about it, is Maldini now an official at Italian FA? Maybe he'll be in Estonia in September for the EURO qualification game? :eek:

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Just thought about it, is Maldini now an official at Italian FA? Maybe he'll be in Estonia in September for the EURO qualification game? :eek:

He is working like an ambassador helping the FA with their bid.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
He is working like an ambassador helping the FA with their bid.

without stadiums what can he do??

dont forget napoli and roman ultras and their stabbings, last time san siro was renovated was in 1990 for then wc. so if italy gets a bid it would be great for our stadium and the league

Schedule