Spanish La Liga Thread (BBVA)

Who will win La Liga and which two teams will complete the top 4?

• Total voters

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Carlo losing on set pieces:thumbsup:
Milan DNA :proud:

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Can we swap SES with Jese Rodriguez ?
I mean someone asked me what SES have to do to impress me & I look at jese & he vibrate signs of becoming a beast.

Jese is still far from his best form after tearing his ligament and being out for a year.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Could Carlo's Milan best this ferocious Atletico team?

I am saying this because this current Real can certainly match that Milan for style and flair (maybe Milan was more solid defensively). But this Atletico team seems impossible to break down. What a solid unit!!

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Atletico just get up for playing Real

They have a definite psychological advantage

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
They got Barca firmly locked down too. And straight up beat (with no Barca-esque bs) good defensive teams in Chelsea, Juve and Il Grande Milan. They're fucking hard.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Random train of thought led me to this:

Simeone, Klopp, Heynckes, Ferguson, Benitez (2), Rijkaard

Managers that have knocked Mourinho out of the CL

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
So with the best 3 teams playing in La liga, can we confirm that this is the best league in the world atm?

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So with the best 3 teams playing in La liga, can we confirm that this is the best league in the world atm?

You can make an argument La Liga is the best at the moment with the EPL at a close second and the Bundesliga at 3rd.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You can make an argument La Liga is the best at the moment with the EPL at a close second and the Bundesliga at 3rd.

I can make an argument that at the moment the Bundesliga is the best league if you take away Bayern from it.
EPL? Like I said before watch a team play then you know how every team plays.
La liga? 2 years ago if was just made of two teams until Atletico came out. Watch a game between mid table teams and it looks like a game between friends in a parking lot.

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I can make an argument that at the moment the Bundesliga is the best league if you take away Bayern from it.
EPL? Like I said before watch a team play then you know how every team plays.
La liga? 2 years ago if was just made of two teams until Atletico came out. Watch a game between mid table teams and it looks like a game between friends in a parking lot.

Chelsea play completely different to Manchester City who play different to Everton who play different to Arsenal.

Not really true of La Liga. If anything you could say that of Italy. A derby game between Milan and Inter look like a bunch of high schoolers who don't care about the result face each other lol.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Chelsea play completely different to Manchester City who play different to Everton who play different to Arsenal.

Not really true of La Liga. If anything you could say that of Italy. A derby game between Milan and Inter look like a bunch of high schoolers who don't care about the result face each other lol.

I have watched some few games from mid table teams in La Liga not all of them are bad but there are many that are like how i described them. I rememeber watch last season or 2 seasons ago the game between Mallorca and Osasuna, needless to say there was no tactic at all. It was like watching 11 Muntaris for both teams.

EPL? There are a few discrepancies between how teams play but overall they tend to turn to EPL style, " Everybody to attack,....shit we lost the ball........, everybody to defend." Well at least. it is not old style which mostly was pass it to winger and just cross the ball for the header.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Barca looking fired up, shame Atletico look pretty much exhausted

Neymar with another goal

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
wth neymar,free header bruh

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Messi is right wing islanding pretty hard right now, Ronaldinho would be proud

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Those inexperienced kids in Atletico's defense are causing them trouble.

They badly miss Diego Costa as Mandzukic can't lead a counter like him.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
wow that run doe

Schedule