Robinho Thread

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
Amazing, another champion joins us this season. All set for winning champions league and serie A.
I want us to face Man U this time and destroy them in both legs.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Is it official?

Jv4np

Beginner
Reaction score
I'm refreshing the news every minute! omg I can't wait til this deal becomes official. I'm gonna wet my pants

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Huntelaar has left, Robinho should come now!

*CP*

Beginner
Reaction score
Raiola just did the deal. He must have made a fortune this year and Galliani seems to like his ways. :D Could make him his assistant.

Once Borriello is announced, it can become official. 15M.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Federico Buffa sees almost certain the port of talented Brazilian Robinho in Rossoneri. The latest developments related story wing Borriello, not at all concerned that the Rossoneri fans Transfer Special guest on Sky, has expressed his positive about the deal for the engagement of national carioca. "I think Robinho we take the same, regardless of starting or not Borriello. Optimism at the highest levels Buffa and as much of the Rossoneri supporters, waiting for the announcement of yet another star in the coming session that the market is about to end.

Damn Robinho and our attack is complete.

From Dinho Borri Pato with Hunter/Mancini/Pippo in the bench with Hunter/Pippo being Borri's sub and Mancini/Hunter being winger subs we r going to have Dinho/Zlatan/Pato with Binho and Pippo as subs. Massive, massive upgrade. Attack including depth will be as good as any side in the world. Excitedly waiting for the move.

I hope kala, janko, oddo and even gooch miraculously manage to leave this day too :D

Jv4np

Beginner
Reaction score
But then again, as good as Robinho may be, I wouldn't mind if we stick with Borriello as well

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Borrielo here will only see time if Zlatan is out once in a long while. If Pato is out it's Odu and if Dinho is out it's Seedorf. In key games against Euro heavy weights it's still vulnerable.

Binho as first sub to any of the 3 and still every member of the attack is world class. Unless we have 2 players of the attack starting 3 missing, we r very formidable. So Binho over Borri anyday. I like Borri. But Milan trophies come first.

E

Esoteric

Robinho and Verdi are good subs and Pippo too, but we needed one more player, someone like Dembele would have been awesome for 4 million only 22 years old, can play in the hole, on the wings and as a striker. He started his first game for Fulham this week and assisted twice beautifully. We all know we need a lot of depth because injuries like last year can mean the difference between a title race win or second and third place.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It looks like if we manage to sell Borri to Juve Robinho will come in.

http://www.football-italia.net/aug31d.html

I remain doubtful, but selling Huntelaar and Borriello for a combined 25M and replacing them with Ibrahimovic and Robinho for a combined 34M would be very impressive. What Galliani has done this summer with very limited resources is already impressive and Robinho would just be icing on the cake.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
To really understand what injuries can do to a squad look at Madrid's current situation. All the money spend and season could be over in a month if they trail by too many points to Barca after 5-6 games in a league where Barca rarely lose/draw.
Pepe, Albiol,Garay,Kaka,Lass,Gago, Ronaldo - all injured between 3 weeks to 4 months and its just game 1 in the league now.
Last year we lost title cos of Nesta/Pato injured half the time. Better to cover it now.

E

Esoteric

To really understand what injuries can do to a squad look at Madrid's current situation. All the money spend and season could be over in a month if they trail by too many points to Barca after 5-6 games in a league where Barca rarely lose/draw.
Pepe, Albiol,Garay,Kaka,Lass,Gago, Ronaldo - all injured between 3 weeks to 4 months and its just game 1 in the league now.
Last year we lost title cos of Nesta/Pato injured half the time. Better to cover it now.

yep we need both dos santos and Robinho.:D

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan president Silvio Berlusconi has become a great enthusiast for Manchester City ace Robinho as he thinks afresh regarding a move for the attacker.

Berlusconi has confirmed plans to sign the Brazilian are in line as he strokes brains over a possible arrival before the end of the transfer window.

"Robinho doesn't depend on us. Milan's intent is there," he told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"Where can he play? We have plenty of options and it's always better to have three players for two positions."

And President Berlusconi has answered all ur questions and where Robinho wil fit in. Expect Champion announcement today :)

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm just happy to see Berlusconi seemingly interested in Milan again. I wonder if he was getting sick of Ancelotti's tactics at the end of his reign and then Leonardo's refusal to listen to his tactical advice... Maybe that's what was pushing him away from the club more than anything. In any event, I think Galliani, Allegri, and Berlusconi have assembled a team that is capable of winning the Scudetto this season (Robinho will make us that much stronger). With the purchase of two midfielders and a quality back next season, we could be one of the favorites to win the CL, IMHO.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
The news said Binho will arrive soon for a medical at Milan

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Ohhhh. This has moved fast since i last saw it. Come on, get Robinho. Although i am sad for Borri ofcourse.

knockout ned

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ireland, Robinho, Benarbia, Goater, Kinky
Thanks man+prepare to lose Balotelli in 2-3 years. ;)

Haha, Mancini can handle him.

Milan are going to be fun to watch this season. Was great to see Ronnie getting back to his best against Lecce.

Nesta_Pirlo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Pirlo, Podolski, Schweinsteiger, Ballack, Pato, Mueller, Lahm, Maldini
Well just read that Jube lost interest on Borriello, we'll need some miracles now.

http://foreign.peacefmonline.com/sports/201008/76789.php

My vote is to summon the Golden Tie and let things flow this last transfer market day, looks like this last day will make all Robinho rooters sh*t bricks until something is decided

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Without Robonho also im happy jizzing all over with thoughts of Ibra-Pato-Ronnie

With Robinho i think i may have multifold orgasms

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
With Adebayor seemingly on the way out we could see a Borriello - Robinho loan swap. That would be awesome too!

knockout ned

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ireland, Robinho, Benarbia, Goater, Kinky
Yeah what bothered me @ City was why he never fell out of favor. I thought he had a positive first year with you. Obviously some growing pains, which is common with all leagues but he played well.

Then it seemed your management was hell bent on signing players to keep him out of the lineup? Just seems dumb. Could have built around him and signed players to compliment him. Now he's gone, who will be next? Same thing happened with stephen ireland IMO. It's no way to build a team. You got to let players gel and add onto a good core, not just constantly go for big spending.

This is just a personal problem i have, that i see alll over world football. Money driving people mad

Basically what happened was this....

He did very well between Aug 08 - Dec 18. He scored 14 goals, which was great. Then he had a rape charge to deal with over an incident which happened (or probably didn't happen, if you get me) in a nightclub in Leeds.

He flew off home to Brazil, without permission and was fined. Can't blame him for doing what he did personally. It's a hard situation to deal with. For the rest of the seaosn he still played well but missed a little bit of luck and confidence went down a little. He still did ok, except for away from home where the whole team were a shambles - we couldn't keep the ball, and Robinho needs to be in a team who keep the ball.

The next season he looks good in the first 4 games, but then he fractures his ankle (iirc). Never really regains fitness, and is loaned out to Santos in order to play. Returns to form at Santos, does ok at the World Cup, but comes back to a City side that have improved and moved on. He'd still play some games, but i think he is better in Milan personally, to see the old Robinho. He'll be a start again.

Schedule