Forza Milan...

Last edited:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
everythin' in just one season... look where Oliviera & Gilardino are now? one season doesn't define a player...

judgin' by your praises to Oliviera... i sure hope Flamini doesn't follow in the same path...
Any1 who watched Oli b4 his injury he would v described as I did.
U didn’t watch both obviously but I did.
Flamini was 4 sure among the best midfielders this season.
1 hit season or Anshitloti fucking him is another story.

pippo83

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Van Basten, Kaka, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Pato and all other Rossoneri players..
Good news I allways want to sign him for our midfield he is very versatile and now we should buy Frey, Vargas, Zambro, Thiago Neves or Hernanes and one big centerforward like Benzema, Drogba, Berbatov, Toni or Gomez and than we have a big squad for next seasons... ;)

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
6? you gotta be kiddin' me right? do some research & see why he is not worthy of that number...

Baresi , that number cannot be touched . 24 aint bad or 5 if Emerson leaves. :D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
menez 4 gourcuff..... keeps reappearing.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
WELCOME TO MILAN AND HOPE U CAN MAKE IMMENSE CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE LEGENDARY TEAM . FORZA FLAMINI FORZA MILAN !!!!!!! :star: :star: :star:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
WILL2K said:
Baresi , that number cannot be touched . 24 aint bad or 5 if Emerson leaves. :D

he should have it anyway ,i like the numbers from 1 to 11 to be given to regular starters:D

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
AC Milan confirm capture of Arsenal's Flamini

AC Milan have completed the signing of Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini on a four-year contract - but the club expect to miss out on Chelsea's Didier Drogba.

Flamini is out of contract with the Gunners at the end of the season and today agreed to join the Italian club in a deal which will begin on July 1.

Milan have also been strongly linked with Chelsea striker Drogba in Europe but Milan sporting director Ariedo Braida does not anticipate the Ivory Coast forward joining Flamini at the San Siro this summer.

He told PA Sport: 'Drogba is a very interesting player that many clubs would want to have but he is under contract at Chelsea and I believe he will remain at Chelsea next season.'

As for France international Flamini, Braida revealed Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti is a great admirer of the 24-year-old.

'I have to say Flamini was a player that Ancelotti really wanted and Milan is like a family, where decisions are made jointly,' he said.

Arsenal had hoped Flamini would agree a deal to stay at the Emirates Stadium, but they always knew it would be difficult with outfits like Juventus and Milan coveting the player.

'Flamini is not an unknown player,' said Braida. 'Just like Didier Drogba isn't.

'I'm not surprised by his talent and I assume several teams would have wanted his services.

'Although no negotiations are ever easy, it wasn't difficult to convince Flamini to join Milan.

'Flamini has made a choice as his contract with Arsenal is coming to an end and we are delighted he has chosen Milan.

'He is a very good player and he can offer a lot to the team.'

Flamini expressed his joy at the move after finalising terms with the Serie A outfit.

'I am extremely happy. Thanks a million,' he said.

Despite the offer of a lucrative new five-year deal - understood to be worth around £55,000-a-week - from the north London club, Flamini's head was turned by Milan's interest.

Juventus were also reported to be tracking the player, who has formed a fine partnership with Cesc Fabregas this season after looking to be on his way out of the club at the end of the last campaign.

He put in an impressive performance at the San Siro as Arsene Wenger's team knocked Milan out of the Champions League at the last-16 stage in March.

It is understood the former Marseille man said his goodbyes to some staff as he left the car park after yesterday's home win over Everton in the Premier League.

He will compete for a place in the Rossoneri midfield with Brazil star Kaka and the Italy trio of Gennaro Gattuso, Andrea Pirlo and Massimo Ambrosini.

Milan beat city rivals Inter Milan 2-1 today to climb into the final qualifying place for the Champions League, leapfrogging Fiorentina who lost 2-1 at Cagliari.

Flamini's last match as an Arsenal player will be Sunday's Premier League trip to Sunderland.

source: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=531988&cc=4716

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i guess we can start talking about which position on the pitch he will play and what number jersey to occupy :)

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
yonggoh said:
A
Flamini expressed his joy at the move after finalising terms with the Serie A outfit.

'I am extremely happy. Thanks a million,' he said.

[/url]

i think he means thanx for the millions

Win2kpro

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Pato, Gomes, Messi, Nashat, Younis Mahmoud
I do know about baresi, but maybe flamini can be the next baresi :D :eek: and I think 24 would be the best unless he manages to get 5 :cool:

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
his number should be "$"... LOLZ... he's called Fla-money by Arsenal fans anyway...
but who cares about arsenal fans...neway ;)

Win2kpro

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Pato, Gomes, Messi, Nashat, Younis Mahmoud
FLAMINI MILANIF

:D

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Win2kpro said:
I do know about baresi, but maybe flamini can be the next baresi :D :eek: and I think 24 would be the best unless he manages to get 5 :cool:
NO ONE can be the next Baresi. :o

Win2kpro

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MilanoMichael said:
NO ONE can be the next Baresi. :o

Lol, at least Flamini has MILAN in his name just like Maldini :D

FLAMINI MILANIF

:D

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Put a space after "Official:" in the subject header.

Win2kpro

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Beemer said:

HAHAHAHA love your comment

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
can someone send me link from acmilan.com... i've found nothing except goal.com saying its official

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He can retain his no16 that Kalac now has :)

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
12 was Fiori as far as I remember, I recon Kalac will give away his 16 number, and if not ..its probably going to be 26. All the 20's are world class MiDs... ;-)

Great Signing, Welcome!

24 years old, 1 CL final under his belt, right attitude, great defending, goals at crucial moments... Free - all in the right place

...as for the FLA$$ tag, its pure bullshit from jealous Arsenal fans, Flamini's Father is/was Italian so he simply understands the power of Milan, in the end there is no chosing between Arsenal and Milan...

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Win2kpro said:
HAHAHAHA love your comment
That wasn't even remotely funny. Are you high?

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
Beemer said:
LOL!!!!!!!!!
hahahaha!!!!
i wish i knew what else drove you nuts - id do it all the time :tongue:

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
great signing - im happy we've got him, but im not sure what A's plan is for next season now.

With Pirlo, Gattuso, Flamini and Ambro in the squad, are we going to stick to playing with 3 def-mids and the 4-3-2-1?

I hope gattuso doesnt leave, although if he does i can see why, and its going to mean we can go back to playing with 2 strikers.

Win2kpro

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MilanoMichael said:
That wasn't even remotely funny. Are you high?

Lol it was funny to me, everyone is bussy trying to find a space for him in the team and a number and then beemer comes up with the thread name not being right

Billy_69

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Billy, Boban, Savicevic, Van Basten, Sheva, Pippo, Ambrosini, Maldini, Kaka', Desailly, ...
Who has number 15 again? No one right? Guess that will be his number. BTW, I hope he is not the replacement for Gourcuff as if Gourcuff leaves we're nowhere yet, we need squad depth.

Schedule