The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 13-09-2005, 12:58   #101
gaizka22
Apprentice father

Fav. Players: van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta

Quote:
Originally Posted by acm7
Inzaghi did not, even with Zidane, Van der Sar, and del Piero in their prime.
I stand corrected about Thuram's and Nedved's age. But you are quite wrong here. Juve won the 96-97 and 97-98 scudettos with Zidane, Del Boy and Pippo as their key players along with the likes of Di Livio, Peruzzi, Ferrara, Toricelli supporting them.

And not to mention (esp in 97-98) the refs. But thats another topic

Signature
If there’s a God, you must see Him in your heart
If there’s a soul, you must perceive it
Otherwise, it is better not to believe
It is better to be an outspoken atheist
Than to become a religious hypocrite

Last edited by gaizka22; 13-09-2005 at 13:04.
gaizka22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2005, 13:08   #102
acm7
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaizka22
I stand corrected about Thuram's and Nedved's age. But you are quite wrong here. Juve won the 96-97 and 97-98 scudettos with Zidane, Del Boy and Pippo as their key players along with the likes of Di Livio, Peruzzi, Ferrara, Toricelli supporting them.

And not to mention (esp in 97-98) the refs. But thats another topic
Oh yes they did manage in 97-98 didn't they? Wasn't that del Piero's career best year. And 96-97, Inzaghi didn't happen to be on the Juve roster to claim that one.
acm7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2005, 13:11   #103
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

FORZA PIPPO !!!

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Passion for *9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2005, 13:16   #104
gaizka22
Apprentice father

Fav. Players: van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta

Quote:
The point is that in Redondo's situation he had the class and integrity about him to offer money back. On the other hand, Inzaghi has been collecting a massive paycheck for over two years now for playing a few matches and is scheduled to be paid for another four years.
Because even Redondo himself had no idea when he was going to be healthy again! Thats why! So whenever he returns he knew the club will still accept him. I am not saying we all know when Pippo will be playing again again, but at least we know the progress and there is hope.

Pippo was so unfortunate that he broke his wrist in the Copa game last season. Otherwise he would've played more league games, especially since at that time Milan was playing the christmas tree formation with Crespo alone because of Sheva's facial injury, although his style and Hernan's are similar.

The fact that he's still scheduled to be paid until the next 4 years is not our decision. Like passion said, direct your concern to Berlusconi.

Signature
Old 13-09-2005, 13:24   #105
gaizka22
Apprentice father

Quote:
Oh yes they did manage in 97-98 didn't they? Wasn't that del Piero's career best year. And 96-97, Inzaghi didn't happen to be on the Juve roster to claim that one.
You're right, he was still in Atalanta at that time. How many goals did Pippo scored in 97-98 season? Anybody remember?

Signature
Old 13-09-2005, 13:41   #106
acm7
Primavera Player

18? I think the refs got too tired of holding up the offside flag and simply gave up that year.
Old 13-09-2005, 13:54   #107
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

FORZA SUPERPIPPO !!!

Signature

Old 13-09-2005, 14:11   #108
milan_my_love
▼•Moderator•▼

Fav. Players: Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano

Yet another thread dedicated to Pippo turning in to Pippo fans vs anti Pippo members. Not too impressive. One wonders why not people can get over it.

I expect arguements ends here for good. Thanks for co-operation in advance.

Signature
Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever
milan_my_love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2005, 14:50   #109
Kyara
¤ Il Poeta ¤

Fav. Players: MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakŕ

I don't understand how people have the nerves to attack a player who's been injured and eager to come back for so long. Yeah, I'm not the greatest fan of him either and I used to call him names too, but a fact remains, he's just a person who wants to do what he likes doing best: play football.

Injury is absolutely a footballer's nightmare and I know how it feels because it happened to the player who made me love this game. I don't want Pippo's fans to suffer the same way and I want him to come back (even if it means wasting a lot ) and have a normal retirement En Sha Allah

FORZA PIPPO!!!
FORZA MILAN!!!
Kyara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2005, 15:24   #110
gila#11
Banned

Fav. Players: kaka sheva gilardino pirlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyara
I don't understand how people have the nerves to attack a player who's been injured and eager to come back for so long. Yeah, I'm not the greatest fan of him either and I used to call him names too, but a fact remains, he's just a person who wants to do what he likes doing best: play football.

Injury is absolutely a footballer's nightmare and I know how it feels because it happened to the player who made me love this game. I don't want Pippo's fans to suffer the same way and I want him to come back (even if it means wasting a lot ) and have a normal retirement En Sha Allah

FORZA PIPPO!!!
FORZA MILAN!!!
yeah me too
gila#11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2005, 16:15   #111
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

It's pretty obvious that certain forum members + so-called Milan fans have made it their calling to bash Pippo. They never participate in any other ongoing discussions + have nothing else to contribute than the same old repetitive anti-Inzaghi smears. These posters aren't Milan fans, they are trolls + their access to this forum should be denied

Signature

Old 13-09-2005, 18:05   #112
Lo Tsar
Banned

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
It's pretty obvious that certain forum members + so-called Milan fans have made it their calling to bash Pippo. They never participate in any other ongoing discussions + have nothing else to contribute than the same old repetitive anti-Inzaghi smears. These posters aren't Milan fans, they are trolls + their access to this forum should be denied
Harsh but true
Lo Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2005, 18:12   #113
acm7
Primavera Player

It's pretty obvious that certain forum members + so-called Milan fans have made it their calling to bash everyone and everything (except for Pippo). These posters aren't Milan fans, they are trolls + their access to this forum should be denied.
Old 13-09-2005, 18:21   #114
menon_inc
¤ I Still Believe ¤

Quote:
It's pretty obvious that certain forum members + so-called Milan fans have made it their calling to bash everyone and everything (except for Pippo). These posters aren't Milan fans, they are trolls + their access to this forum should be denied.
LOL spot on! I was just about to post that! agree 100%!

Signature
AC MILAN --THE BEST THERE IS
THE BEST THERE WAS
AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE
-----------http://talkmilan.blogspot.com/--------

Legends
menon_inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2005, 11:02   #115
amopippo
Primavera Player

pippo's style can cause much trubles to him as we all see here!
if pippo is more skillful ,people wnot say he scores so many goals kust cuz he got good campions and Golden chances!.u say he miss so much goals.but if he is not pippo,if it's alex or totti or whoever,there will never be so many chances!pippo is the kind of forward that if he is on the field ,u would only see he miss again and again.u can only find he is so grt when he isnt there!
@u talk about bobo ,sheva,gali,well,i wouldnt say pippo is better than all of them all the time.but if u say pippo is the least useful,i'll strongly disagree.
@things are so complex.i cant express myself well!
amopippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2005, 15:52   #116
Lo Tsar
Banned

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes

Quote:
Originally Posted by menon_inc
LOL spot on! I was just about to post that! agree 100%!
Passion is right, you really do live under a rock Are you that timid that you have to limit your Pippo bashing outbursts to when someone else says it too?
Lo Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 02:01   #117
THE MALDINESTA
Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'

Fav. Players: To many to mention, just see the nickname ;)

Quote:
Yes, back to my original point -- Inzaghi should give back the millions he has been taking for doing nothing. At least Redondo had the integrity to do that.
Yes I reckon what Redondo did, but..hey He's got injured before playing single game for us.And for all my admiration,respect and love for him,I'm so sorry to say this..He gave us nothing yet, that time.

So if You talk about Pippo should give back his wage, please look back.
I know some Pippo haters would find it hard to admit that it's coz of his contribution we won CL.Please be fair.No matter how I hate Crespo , I respected and thanked him for helping us to the final, last year.

And when you talked about integrity, why don't you ask your self about your integrity?
What kinda fan would say that, to one of his team's player who's still unable to play ,and desperately wishing to play, and the one who need our supports.

And What kinda "great club" if ever Milan do , what you suggest. Taking what they've given to Pippo.
We're absolutely have no intregity and dignity, if ever we kick him out and take what belongs to him....shame on you man

FORZA PIPPO,WE LOVE YOU, NO MATTER WHAT

Signature

Last edited by THE MALDINESTA; 15-09-2005 at 02:03.
THE MALDINESTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 02:13   #118
menon_inc
¤ I Still Believe ¤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lo Tsar
Passion is right, you really do live under a rock Are you that timid that you have to limit your Pippo bashing outbursts to when someone else says it too?
Well punk people seem to come out with more reasons why they dont like pippo and i post if i agree with the reasons they give. If we compile everything we can probably come up with a book called 101 reasons why pippo shouldnt be a Milan player or something like that.

Signature
AC MILAN --THE BEST THERE IS
THE BEST THERE WAS
AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE
-----------http://talkmilan.blogspot.com/--------

Legends
menon_inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 04:06   #119
Italian Tsar
Face

Fav. Players: Maldini, Keane, Cannavaro, Pirlo, Imran Khan, Virender Sehwag

Quote:
Well punk people seem to come out with more reasons why they dont like pippo and i post if i agree with the reasons they give. If we compile everything we can probably come up with a book called 101 reasons why pippo shouldnt be a Milan player or something like that.
LOL If Pippo scores atleast 10 goals this season, i'll go with Lo Tsar. If he doesn't (which iam optimistic of), i'll go with menon

Signature

KINGS ALL
Italian Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 04:08   #120
gaizka22
Apprentice father

Quote:
Why don't you start it then? I will come with only 1 reason why he should be a Milan player: he scores goal.

Signature

Last edited by gaizka22; 15-09-2005 at 04:14.