All About Music

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
^^
That was the first news I got when I woke up, I was actually shocked, don't know why but he is one of those people you just can't imagine would die.

RIP Luciano!

Nessun Dorma always gives me the chills (specially the last part "vincero!!").

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
^^ same here... I'm not an Opera fan but I felt sad when I heard he died

RIP Pavarotti

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
http://www.nme.com/news/led-zeppelin/30828

i fukcing HOPE this is true.
i will spend whatever the fuck it costs, and camp outside for tickets for as long as fucking needed if its true. ill fucking eat ramen every single day for a month if i have to to be able to afford this.

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
For Jasper:

Muse have announced their European tour dates and gigs. They'll be playing in Helsinki and St Petersburg. Not sure if thats any use to you but I thought i'd let you know just in case. Check their official site if your interested. :)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Tsar said:
For Jasper:

Muse have announced their European tour dates and gigs. They'll be playing in Helsinki and St Petersburg. Not sure if thats any use to you but I thought i'd let you know just in case. Check their official site if your interested. :)
Jasper said:
At one point there even was a rumour they'd come to Tallinn, but the venue(yes there's probably only one place to held such concert) schedule was full or they just preferred Russia and Finland. And I think I missed the Finlands tickets...We'll see. If this obsession get's bigger I'll end up seeing them somewhere anyway.
;) Thanks for the info anyway.

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
RIP Pavarotti...
About led zeppelin reuniting..I'm fucking ecstatic...too bad I live an ocean away..

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Pavarotti was a legend and he will be missed; although I am more a fan of Bocelli and Brightman, I highly respected Luciano's work with the 3 tenors... Plus, he was from my hometown of Modena and my grandmother had tapes of all his performances that she would show me every Saturday afternoon...
RIP Pavarotti, you were and will remain an icon of the opera world...:( :proud:

Last edited:

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
People, I need some help... what is the first thing that comes to mind when someone mentions The Beatles?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
vani_pirlo_21 said:
People, I need some help... what is the first thing that comes to mind when someone mentions The Beatles?
Yesterday.

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Pavarotti was a Juventus supporter. BBC showed a documentary of his life in memory of his death last night and it had this great scene where he and his old team mates, (He was a really good footballer in his youth according to this), were watching the penalty's in the Manchester final. It showed their faces after Sheva's winning kick, it was pretty hilarious to tell the truth.

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
If he was still alive, my respect might have dropped a notch..lol i joke. I actually respect juve fans for what they've gone through. I seriously wouldnt mind seeing them win a trophy this year. If pavarotti was an inter fan, then forget it ;)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tsar said:
Pavarotti was a Juventus supporter. BBC showed a documentary of his life in memory of his death last night and it had this great scene where he and his old team mates, (He was a really good footballer in his youth according to this), were watching the penalty's in the Manchester final. It showed their faces after Sheva's winning kick, it was pretty hilarious to tell the truth.
I saw it too in a while ago. It was funny for me how the narrator tried explained football on a very basic level. Then again the ones who follow one from football and opera probably don't have much knowledge/interest about the other.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Tsar said:
Who cares? He wasn't a JuBe player, so my respect for him doesn't diminish (even if he were alive)...

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Before I finally let him go, perhaps one of his best collaborations...:proud: :cry:

U2 feat. Pavarotti and friends- Miss Sarajevo

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
vani_pirlo_21 said:
LSD

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
radioactivenerd said:
Just watched "Where the Buffalo Roam" a movie about Hunter S. Thompson(Fear and Loathing) and after they sang it there I had to get it.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
vani_pirlo_21 said:
Great musicianship but each of the personnels are very underrated in terms of their musical skill.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
LeD ZEPPELIN REUNITE FOR A ONE-OFF PERFORMANCE IN LONDON.

This is possibly the greatest fucking thing that could have happened to music. Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones, and Jason Bonham, Jon's son.

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
radioactivenerd said:

This is possibly the greatest fucking thing that could have happened to music. Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones, and Jason Bonham, Jon's son.

OMGG !!! that's Fucking Awesomeee..... :star: :star: .
Are u gonna be there ?

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
radioactivenerd said:

Well, this will be their 3rd 'reunion'. The first was during Live Aid in 1985, Phil Collins played the drum. They played maybe 3 songs. The peformance was so bad that Jimmy Page refused to have the footage included in the DVD version of the 85 Live Aid. The 2nd was sometime in the late 80s or early 90s at the 50th Anniversarry of the Atlantic Record. Jason Bonham played the drum as they performed 2 songs (if not mistaken and they played Moby Dick). It was well received.

DennisBergkamp

Primavera
Reaction score
i understand people being into Muse as they are good (slightly overrated) but good live.
But people please NEVER listen to Bloc Party (shiiite) babyshambles or anything to do with the druggy or ash

they all suck!

only 3 amazing bands to ever come out of UK
1. The Beatles
2. OASIS
3. Queen

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
DennisBergkamp said:
anything to do with the druggy or ash
druggy or ash?

Looking at Muse record sells they are probably the most underrated band ever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

People who are into White Stripes + 2-man-bands + garage sound check...The Kills.

Phuck the people(live)
No Wow(my favourite)
Good Ones

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Besfort said:
OMGG !!! that's Fucking Awesomeee..... :star: :star: .
Are u gonna be there ?
well im trying my hardest...the problem is...that there are onjly 14500 tickets to the public, and its going to be assigned via a ballot. and they have already recieved 20 million entries for the ballot.
so my chances of getting a ticket are less than 1/1000.
its completely out of my hands now....had they sold it normally i wouldve taken a fucking week off from work and camped out till i got tickets.

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo

was doin HTML before that.
:D

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Besfort said:
Use it this way:

[ youtube ] [/ youtube ] , just remove the spaces.
And remove everything that is before '=' as well as '=' itself. ;)

Long live the Libs!

Raconteurs - Bang bang is bloody brilliant too!

Schedule