The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 11-09-2017, 04:01   #1281
abritcemeng
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curupira View Post
Not doubting this team yet but 2 things for me were incomprehensible:

1. Playing Cutrone in a fixture like this - Cutrone has scored but he offers very little in holding up the ball. In today's game it really showed.

2. Calabria. I really think he's not even good enough to be a back up...
Let's be fair on cutrone..
Which ball he should've held up? He didn't receive any decent ball from midfield... Just some horrendous long balls from bonucci

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk
abritcemeng is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 05:09   #1282
ibelongtomilan
Il Diavolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by .A.K. View Post
So this went far better than the match

Lovely girl
She saved you from a nightmare
Marry her
ibelongtomilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 05:10   #1283
kevin_dk
AC Milan Icon

Immobo.
kevin_dk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 05:52   #1284
helloAgain
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by abritcemeng View Post
Which ball he should've held up? He didn't receive any decent ball from midfield... Just some horrendous long balls from bonucci

people blaming cutrone. poor boy was up against whole lazio defense and non of the attackers did anything to help him. silva would have had exactly the same match if he started. kalinic didn't even had preseason and did nothing better when he came on.

conceding 4 goals in such a small space of time is a disgrace. players were all over the place. whole team sucked yesterday and not just the coach. montella does have to take big share of it though.
helloAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 06:15   #1285
Jammin
Il Signore

Name and shame Calabria fans

1. Allan_Somewhere
Jammin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 06:36   #1286
Allan_Sombrero
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by permabanme View Post
Name and shame Calabria fans

1. Allan_Somewhere
There were only two Calabria fans and they're both permabanned (Hitman and Delicious)
Allan_Sombrero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 08:39   #1287
Asterix
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxr View Post
I mean what do you expect? You want Bonaventura to play during a injury that takes a recovery time of 4-5 months? As for Romagnoli that's more an issue with your memory than him being absent. Was he supposed to play football during the summer when we weren't playing?
You didn't get the point....its not players that are injured i criticize, its the strange momentum how the hell everyone gets injured and are so fragile in the start of the season when you should have full roaster and gel the team for the start of the season.

Nonetheless, maybe this defeat will be a lesson, maybe this is a red flag or some kind of bullshit...BUT, you cant be allowed to be thrashed away by a team who is a straight contender for the 4-th place. The message we recieved is quite shitty. The team is ok, mercato was excelent...what worries me is Montella!!
Asterix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 10:15   #1288
bezgoon
Rookie

Hope players will forget this lose
bezgoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 10:30   #1289
bijo
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Cassano, Inzaghi, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Sheva, Crespo, Van Bommel, R9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asterix View Post
You didn't get the point....its not players that are injured i criticize, its the strange momentum how the hell everyone gets injured and are so fragile in the start of the season when you should have full roaster and gel the team for the start of the season.

Nonetheless, maybe this defeat will be a lesson, maybe this is a red flag or some kind of bullshit...BUT, you cant be allowed to be thrashed away by a team who is a straight contender for the 4-th place. The message we recieved is quite shitty. The team is ok, mercato was excelent...what worries me is Montella!!
The loss was expected. This is the Lazio that beat Juventus recently, they are capable of contending for 1st place let alone 4th. They are also a better team than ours with a better coach and more experienced players who have been playing together for a long time.

There are at least 4 to 5 other teams that are superior to Milan on paper. Juve, Napoli, Lazio, Inter and perhaps even Roma have better teams. To get 4th place will require a good coach, no mistakes and a lot luck.
bijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 10:58   #1290
forward
AC Milan Icon

A loss against Laxio isn't worrying, the result 4:1 is worrying. Montella needs to learn faster. Always playing Cutrone and Borini ahead of Silva and Kalinic is getting annoying.

Signature
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 12:30   #1291
agsgualdino
World Cup Winner

I'm always down for a flogging early in the season. it will teach us a lesson.....a valuable one at that.

We have versed absolute shit all pre season (Including europa league and first two rounds of Serie a)

We better not loose against that Austrian team this week. We need to show how strong we are (mentally and tactically)
agsgualdino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 18:34   #1292
tuccero9
Senior Team Member

embarrassing result obviously but we really need to keep our heads high.
this is a lesson for the whole team.
now that the Europa League group stage matches will start and we will have a match every few days until the next international break.
no time for crying and be miserable.
the team must move on quickly and show their character.
FORZA MILAN!
tuccero9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 18:42   #1293
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by abritcemeng View Post

Plenty of times when he was muscled off the ball or shut out of 50/50 possessions.

I am not blaming Cutrone, but his brilliance so far in previous games has not been holding up possession. Against a tough team like Lazio away, I am not sure why we started him instead of Kalinic.

Signature
Curupira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 01:18   #1294
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, Marco Fassone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asterix View Post
It's not really strange, it's pretty normal for players to be injured. Roma had to sit out to heal an injury from last season, Bona had a minor injury that could be related to him just starting with professional football again after a long break, Conti got injured during an international game and Hakan(who also sat out for a long time due to his global ban) came off a game where he played slightly injured for his country. All very normal occurrences during the season but it's annoying during this phase, that I'll give you.

These things aren't really in anyone's control. Injuries are part of the game. Doesn't even matter much here, we lost not because of injuries but major incompetence of Montella and I say that as a fan of his.

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence
Alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 10:55   #1295
Andromeda
^AC.Milan Girl^

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini

Dear God

Signature
Life Goes On
Andromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 11:22   #1296
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 11:55   #1297
Tako_400
World Cup Winner

You plebs are lucky I was banned on the 10th.
Tako_400 is offline   Reply With Quote