The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 15-09-2017, 15:23   #41
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Conti may be out for 4 months boys
Neruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 15:26   #42
AC Kid
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

Omg Conti

Signature

<3
AC Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 15:44   #43
brk
World Cup Winner

I'd rather play Bonaventura as our RWB over Abate...
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 15:58   #44
AC Kid
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
if he can adapt I don't see why not... hes got the tools.... if Cuad could pull it off....

Signature

<3
Old 15-09-2017, 16:15   #45
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, Marco Fassone

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC Kid View Post
Fucktella doesn't understand what rotation means... u can't change every game that's no rotation that's fucken up your team.... Silva has been amazing whenever he started, yet hes still overlooked
Right, Montella doesn't understand what rotation means

Some people just...

Btw I am happy with Silva's progress... but saying "Silva has been amazing whenever he started" while you omit that so far he's only started against farmers is funny. Silva will have his time to shine. Suso sat on the bench the other game and now starts. Didn't see much protest there despite Suso being our best attacker.

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence

Last edited by Alec; 15-09-2017 at 16:17.
Alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 16:56   #46
AC Kid
AC Milan Icon

u don't change every game for rotation. Thats not rotation... we all know Suso was rested because Sunday is more important.... Silva deserves to start ahead of Kalinic if we're being fair... farmers ok but those have been the only games he's started and he scored 5 goals... hes played like 20 minutes in serie a this season and he couldve scored if it weren't for Cordaz... Montella fought for Kalinic so hes gonna start him all the important games going forward alongside Suso.... and when our season is over and Silva is well buried hes gonna get his starts but it will be too late...

Suso is untouchable but this team isn't built for the only system he can play. Don't kid yourself Suso can't play anything other than rw and in that formation only one of Kalinic, Silva and Cutrone can play....

Suso, Kalinic and Silva .... one of them has to sit out however we play ... I think it should be Kalinic but I don't think Montella agrees...

Silva will get the Gabigol treatment I'm afraid

Signature

<3
Old 15-09-2017, 17:07   #47
brk
World Cup Winner

Quote:
u don't change every game for rotation. Thats not rotation... we all know Suso was rested because Sunday is more important.... Silva deserves to start ahead of Kalinic if we're being fair... farmers ok but those have been the only games he's started and he scored 5 goals... hes played like 20 minutes in serie a this season and he couldve scored if it weren't for Cordaz... Montella fought for Kalinic so hes gonna start him all the important games going forward alongside Suso.... and when our season is over and Silva is well buried hes gonna get his starts but it will be too late...

Suso is untouchable but this team isn't built for the only system he can play. Don't kid yourself Suso can't play anything other than rw and in that formation only one of Kalinic, Silva and Cutrone can play....

Suso, Kalinic and Silva .... one of them has to sit out however we play ... I think it should be Kalinic but I don't think Montella agrees...

I think Suso can play just as well behind a striker (especially in a 3421 where he starts slightly on the right)
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 17:18   #48
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, Marco Fassone

Quote:
u don't change every game for rotation. Thats not rotation... we all know Suso was rested because Sunday is more important....
You do change the players if there are 6 games in twenty days. Of course he was rested for sunday - and guess which spot he takes in a 3-5-2? Right, SS.

Quote:
Silva deserves to start ahead of Kalinic if we're being fair... farmers ok but those have been the only games he's started and he scored 5 goals... hes played like 20 minutes in serie a this season and he couldve scored if it weren't for Cordaz... Montella fought for Kalinic so hes gonna start him all the important games going forward alongside Suso....
It's not about deserving, it's about what they offer to the team. Kalinic offers a distinct option for the team which is unique in our team. If we're putting in Suso then it makes sense to switch him with Silva although I am convinced we will see Suso alongside Silva too. It's just a question of time.

"If it weren't for Cordaz" - well if it weren't for people that are better at football than me, I'd be a ballon d'or winner.

Or he wants the aerial presence of Kalinic alongside Suso for this game and will evaluate from game to game?

Quote:
and when our season is over and Silva is well buried hes gonna get his starts but it will be too late...
This post is becoming more and more depressing. Season just started and you act as if Silva is in the doghouse

Quote:
Yeah I am not kidding myself, he played as AMC/SS in Genoa and did well. Suso can play as an SS and he'll show it. Just as well as Silva will show his class, Cutrone will grow and Kalinic will be a valuable asset to this team. Just chill out and enjoy the ride instead of thinking the world is falling apart.

Quote:
Montella will likely evaluate from game to game but it'd make sense to have Kalinic feature more from the perspective that he offers certain skills neither Suso nor Silva(although he can get there in that regard, he has the right build) can offer.

Quote:
You're overly dramatic. Silva's skillset is going to make Montella very happy and both know it. This takes time and patience - just relax and maybe stop calling our coach "Fucktella", that's not nice.

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence
Alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 17:30   #49
joyrider
Il Moderati

I'd even put Antonelli at RB...if the last 20mins aren't crucial...we could deploy Calabria
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 19:01   #50
Polotelli
#forevermario

Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
Bona, Suso, Antonelli, ...

all better options
Polotelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 19:19   #51
Dawn
Campione d'Mercato

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

Quote:

Calma calma. Silva will have chances to prove himself. The season is long

Signature
Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2017, 06:07   #52
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

think of it ... i hope montella tries calabria as a cam

nuevo coutinho
Neruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2017, 07:45   #53
theduck7
AC Milan Legend

Whilst I do get the whole space thing in Serie A for Silva, the guy is however coming off the back of a hattrick he should be the first name on the team sheet. How else is his confidence supposed to grow? He'll be buzzing just now, not playing him is madness plus we are playing at home. Montella is definitely going to favour Kalinic because he made such a fucking fuss about signing him he needs him to get off the mark

Signature

The Mighty Meelan
theduck7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2017, 12:20   #54
tuccero9
Senior Team Member

Quote:

what do you mean it should be kalinic? you start players based on the tactic you are going to follow in that game in order to choose the most suitable players.
if we play 3-5-2 then kalinic is the one that is definite to start because of the reasons lxr highlighted before. in this system you need one of your 2 forwards to be the target man, winning aerial challenges, dropping deeper. of all the possible pairings I think the most suited for us are the ones with kalinic being one of the two.
now if we play 3-4-1-2 or 3-4-3 it is a different situation. you can leave kalinic out in those 2 scenarios but the whole point I want to make is that you choose the best suited players depending of the tactic and how you plan to play

Quote:
Originally Posted by theduck7 View Post
Whilst I do get the whole space thing in Serie A for Silva, the guy is however coming off the back of a hattrick he should be the first name on the team sheet. How else is his confidence supposed to grow? He'll be buzzing just now, not playing him is madness plus we are playing at home. Montella is definitely going to favour Kalinic because he made such a fucking fuss about signing him he needs him to get off the mark
it is a fair argument to say that after a hattrick he should play however again it depends of what tactic he chooses. if he choose 4-3-3 then I also think andre silva should start
tuccero9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2017, 12:44   #55
Fabio
TeamAbu

Fav. Players: Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, T. Silva, Balotelli, Aubameyang, Honda, Cutrone, Pulisic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaas View Post
Ooh you too again, who thought that we would beat lazio with that line-up
_____

H2H record against Udinese since 2009

6wins 4draws 9losses

"Our bitches"
Small dick mentality bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
people trying to jinx milan should be banned
I agree
Fabio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2017, 14:39   #56
smartyin
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Raul, Casillas, Santa Cruz, Gourcuff, Pato

i dont know why all guys judge calabria to die by one game. Even Messi had some bad games
smartyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2017, 14:49   #57
milanista_
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartyin View Post
i dont know why all guys judge calabria to die by one game. Even Messi had some bad games
one game?! he has played shit everytime he has played.
milanista_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2017, 17:55   #58
milanista_
AC Milan Legend

According to Sky this is the XI tomorrow:

3-5-1-1

Donnarumma;
Mussachio, Bonucci, Romagnoli;
Calabria, Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura, Rodriguez;
Suso;
Kalinic
milanista_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2017, 18:24   #59
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

I will be extremely disappointed if Silva doesn't start.

He scored a hattrick in his last match and generally looks dangerous, while Kalinic looked average in both of his past two performances.

Hakan too. Not really sure where the logic would come, when Biglia and Kessie both played.

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi - Forever in our hearts
KujaIX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2017, 18:24   #60
Milaniscool
Face that runs the place

Fav. Players: Balotelli, Locatelli, R.Rodriguez, Conti, Andre Silva, Kessi, Romagnoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanista_ View Post
According to Sky this is the XI tomorrow:

3-5-1-1

Donnarumma;
Mussachio, Bonucci, Romagnoli;
Calabria, Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura, Rodriguez;
Suso;
Kalinic
When in the blue hell is Silva gonna start a Serie A game?
Milaniscool is offline   Reply With Quote