The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 25-09-2017, 11:20   #761
Andromeda
^AC.Milan Girl^

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini

This is what I'd afraid of. We played games every 3 days. Clearly from the beginning that we didn't played with power and passion. Completely due the fatigue influenced everything..

But chill guys .. it is only first season ... we just built new team. Takes team to become super power that unbeatable even if we play every 3 days. Cheers

Signature
Life Goes On
Andromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 13:00   #762
CanUNoTouch
Don Thumb

Fav. Players: There are far too many to name past & present

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
This is what I'd afraid of. We played games every 3 days. Clearly from the beginning that we didn't played with power and passion. Completely due the fatigue influenced everything..
You're wrong.

Kessie, Dolla and Suso only ones who've played 10 games or more.
Suso started 7, off the bench for 3
Bonucci captain
Cutrone 6 starts and 3 off the bench
Hakan and Jack are next on the list who need games to find fitness after being suspended and injured for the 4-5 months. Hakan 5 starts and 4 subs. Jack 4 starts and 4 subs
RR played and started 8

Only Dolla, Bonucci, RR69 and Kessie are the only ones who haven't come on as a sub. The only player who should of have fatigue is Kessie, everyone else hasn't played enough.

Now if you want to talk about an unstable starting XI that's a totally different point then blaming fatigue, because Sampdoria played midweek like we did.
CanUNoTouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 14:04   #763
Boban1982
Scudetto 18

Embarrassing. Montella needs to improve our away form quickly.

Signature
Boban1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 14:32   #764
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quan View Post
Patience you say!! If we played a good game and lost even by 3 goals margin I would be with you.

We were nothing in the game.. we played like crotone for fuck sake! If we played more games it would be a positive thing and a negative.

Be we have a mastermind who thinks we should rotate until no player knows how the other play!

Fuck Montella
I wont ask you to use the whole of ur brain before talking but just a tiny bit of it ..

Neruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 15:02   #765
beegees
Banned

Lol
beegees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 17:24   #766
Quan
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
I wont ask you to use the whole of ur brain before talking but just a tiny bit of it ..

Trust me boy you will come here bitching after Roma game.
Quan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 18:18   #767
tuccero9
Senior Team Member

awful performance and we deservedly lost this game.
I think montella was wrong to start Zapata ahead of musacchio in this one.
and another mistake that he was too late to make subs when the team clearly struggled.
when I saw locatelli warming up in first half I thought that he would probably replace kessie at halftime. but he didn't.
it is another proof that when kessie has a poor game the whole team struggles.
yesterday's performance wasn't awful because of our attack. it was awful because we couldn't even build up play from the back and we gifted the ball to the opponents before crossing the other half of pitch.
kessie should be replaced early in second half. I think he is a very good player but yesterday he clearly was awful and every time he got the ball at our own half he created threats against us.
also Zapata showed one more time why he should not be trusted with more than a couple performances in a row.
anyway we need to show character once again, raise our head and win back.
we have the Europa league game which we must win because I want to secure the qualification as soon as possible so that we could focus on the league earlier.
then 2 derbies and there we must prove that this team has what it takes to be top4 contenders.
FORZA MILAN!
tuccero9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 20:37   #768
Milaniscool
Face that runs the place

Fav. Players: Balotelli, Locatelli, R.Rodriguez, Conti, Andre Silva, Kessi, Romagnoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quan View Post
Trust me boy you will come here bitching after Roma game.
Chill with the negative crap rookie.
Milaniscool is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 21:36   #769
brk
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanator View Post
Zapata improves the 1 vs 1 quality of the defense and adds different characteristics compared to the other first choice defenders. Of course Mussacchio is the better player but Montella has to look at the defense as a whole too, so the decision is not wrong in my opinion. Zapata did fight a lot of physical battles, especially against Duvan, so Itīs far from a given that Mussacchio would have changed things for the better.

Suso has to be integrated somehow, we all know what he can do so I canīt really blame him for that.

I doubt that any of these decisions would have changed anything today, teams that put pressure on us and can play on high tempo expose our lack of automatisms and chemistry.
With the huge number of transfers in summer this is to be expected and Montella should be untouchable until winter as long as there is no streak of bad results.
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 23:47   #770
Jorjie
Yipikaye Madafaka

why oh why..

Signature
Once Milan Flows Trough Your Veins. It'll Flow Forever in Your Blood

Jorjie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2017, 11:03   #771
Andromeda
^AC.Milan Girl^

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanUNoTouch View Post
You're wrong.

Kessie, Dolla and Suso only ones who've played 10 games or more.
Suso started 7, off the bench for 3
Bonucci captain
Cutrone 6 starts and 3 off the bench
Hakan and Jack are next on the list who need games to find fitness after being suspended and injured for the 4-5 months. Hakan 5 starts and 4 subs. Jack 4 starts and 4 subs
RR played and started 8

Only Dolla, Bonucci, RR69 and Kessie are the only ones who haven't come on as a sub. The only player who should of have fatigue is Kessie, everyone else hasn't played enough.

Now if you want to talk about an unstable starting XI that's a totally different point then blaming fatigue, because Sampdoria played midweek like we did.

Probably you didn't counted hours in the bus, travelled with plane and training in morning during they visited opponents. They started this season by faced Shkendija at home then 3 days later travelled to Calabria it is about 980 km from Milan to faced Crotone (if I'm not mistaken). And 4 days later they visited Tetovo in Macedonia it is about 1100 km to face Shkendija away. And 3 days later they need to face Cagliari in San Siro. They got a rest in week 2 against Cagliari they got 7 days off and continued to went to Rome against Lazio 7 days later also. And after that they got full schedule .. every 3 or 4 days .. and 1 of the schedule was went to Austria.

Do you think they just some energizer bunny robot which was their power only get count if someone press the ON/OFF button behind their back somewhere deep in that very soft fur ?

Signature
Life Goes On
Andromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 05:37   #772
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie-...02965666.shtml

6-0 at San Siro or seppuku

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote