The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Old 22-06-2017, 15:34   #1521
tuccero9
Senior Team Member

great!
thank you
tuccero9 is offline   Reply With Quote

AC Milan Tickets    
Old 17-07-2017, 10:01   #1522
acm55
Rossonero

The base price of season tickets this season will be €205. Milan only sold 15,990 last season - a 48% drop from 31,233 in 2011/12.

Signature
FORZA MILAN!
acm55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2017, 14:30   #1523
b@D~HorsiE
Kuiper Belt

Fav. Players: Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Megan Rapinoe, HOPE SOLO, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.

So, here the deal guys. I am planning ( still need to get approval about leaves from my bosses but I am praying I get them by next week) to visit San Siro and watch Milan in action in the flesh for the very first time.

Dates of the visit will most likely be 13th Oct- 30th Oct

Games I am looking forward for- Derby and Milan v Juve. Might be on the move for the rest of the days so not sure if I can catch other 2 Milan's league games but I am primarily coming for these two games.

Can anyone provide me details about where and how to get the tickets? Also, I had a a Juve friend who went for Juve games from States last year and he had a Juve card so he got the tickets for a considerable cheap amount and got preference while booking tickets too. Is there any such provision that our club might be having that any of you are aware off? If yes, please do let me know, I'll get a Milan card before booking tickets.

Now the most important thing, I would love to attend these games with anyone who is planning to attend these games. Before and after match catch ups would be great too.

Thanks in advance (-:

P.S. If any of you can recommend me any hostels/hotels in Milan than that would be great. it is still early, I am aware but I am hoping to convince my boss next week so i'll book the flight tickets the same day. Would appreciate whatever help I can get from the regulars or the guys who have visited San Siro even once. (-:

P.P.S. Forza Milan, let the season begin.

Signature
b@D~HorsiE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2017, 21:04   #1524
tuccero9
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by b@D~HorsiE View Post
So, here the deal guys. I am planning ( still need to get approval about leaves from my bosses but I am praying I get them by next week) to visit San Siro and watch Milan in action in the flesh for the very first time.

Dates of the visit will most likely be 13th Oct- 30th Oct

Games I am looking forward for- Derby and Milan v Juve. Might be on the move for the rest of the days so not sure if I can catch other 2 Milan's league games but I am primarily coming for these two games.

Can anyone provide me details about where and how to get the tickets? Also, I had a a Juve friend who went for Juve games from States last year and he had a Juve card so he got the tickets for a considerable cheap amount and got preference while booking tickets too. Is there any such provision that our club might be having that any of you are aware off? If yes, please do let me know, I'll get a Milan card before booking tickets.

Now the most important thing, I would love to attend these games with anyone who is planning to attend these games. Before and after match catch ups would be great too.

Thanks in advance (-:

P.S. If any of you can recommend me any hostels/hotels in Milan than that would be great. it is still early, I am aware but I am hoping to convince my boss next week so i'll book the flight tickets the same day. Would appreciate whatever help I can get from the regulars or the guys who have visited San Siro even once. (-:

P.P.S. Forza Milan, let the season begin.
you can buy a cuore rossonero card which provides you a few benefits.
one of these benefits is to have access to buy a match ticket for big matches before the official sale opens which I guess will suit you.
you can buy it online from milan official website
Old 03-08-2017, 15:15   #1525
b@D~HorsiE
Kuiper Belt

Fav. Players: Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Megan Rapinoe, HOPE SOLO, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuccero9 View Post
you can buy a cuore rossonero card which provides you a few benefits.
one of these benefits is to have access to buy a match ticket for big matches before the official sale opens which I guess will suit you.
you can buy it online from milan official website
Yeah, going for that card. Thanks, man.

Signature
Old 05-08-2017, 12:03   #1526
tuccero9
Senior Team Member

my pleasure
Old 10-08-2017, 21:18   #1527
b@D~HorsiE
Kuiper Belt

So, I've booked my flight tickets to Italy. Purchased the cuore rossonero card. Looking for Milan derby and Milan Juve games. I'm going to be in San Siro for the first time (-:
Let me know in case any of you want to meet up pre match and go for the game together.
Two queries-:
1. I am not sure how helpful cuore rossonero card will be for getting the tickets as derby is away game or even for the Juve game. Help from anyone on this would be great.
2. Milan v Juve is on 29th evening (20:30 local time) and my flight back home is from Rome on 30th, next day at 14:00. So, I have the option of either taking train from Milan central to Rome on 30th morning (5am) or a flight to Rome from Linate at 6:30 am. Which one of these would you guys recommend? And based on that where do you think I should book my hostel near linate or milan central. Really need help with this.

Sorry for a rather long travel post (-:

Signature

Last edited by b@D~HorsiE; 10-08-2017 at 21:25.
Old 13-08-2017, 03:11   #1528
Schumi5
Rookie

We will be in rome for round 4 and are planning to get to the Milan V Udinese match. Any idea when the exact match day and time will be confirmed? Looking at the current fixture does not seem to be clear when the games for round 4 will be played. Also when would tickets to purchase for this round be on sale

I know a lot of questions, but any help would be great

Thank you for any help
Schumi5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 12:20   #1529
b@D~HorsiE
Kuiper Belt

Derby tickets are on sale on Inter site. I think for general public it will open on 7th Sep, still not sure why no information has come out from Milan for cuore rossonero card holders. Absolute shit customer care staff we have at Ac Milan

Signature
Old 24-08-2017, 08:12   #1530
b@D~HorsiE
Kuiper Belt

Is there any person here who regularly goes for the matches? When can we expect the milan derby tickets to be available for cuore rossonero card holders? Any help would do

Signature
Old 30-08-2017, 13:48   #1531
Susan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka, Montolivo, Bacca

just have a question regarding our home game against juve on 28th Oct

how certain will it be to get tickets via acmilan.com? I have a cuore card btw

I would prefer to buy them there and not via any untrustworthy site
Sadly haven't been to San Siro a few years and back then I always bought the tickets in advance from mpestero (they are no longer active it seems).

Just need to know that I'll certainly get tickets because I'd already book the train and accomodation in advance (will stay 2-3 days in Milano) and don't want to be there and miss the game then.
Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 09:28   #1532
b@D~HorsiE
Kuiper Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post

Sadly haven't been to San Siro a few years and back then I always bought the tickets in advance from mpestero (they are no longer active it seems).

Just need to know that I'll certainly get tickets because I'd already book the train and accomodation in advance (will stay 2-3 days in Milano) and don't want to be there and miss the game then.

No news as of now. I will be going for this game as well. Shall post here when I find out. Going by history, we can expect the tickets to go live for season card holders by mid Sep and for cuore Rossonero card holders like us, a week later.

Signature
Old 13-09-2017, 11:35   #1533
JRMPinto
Senior Team Member

So... I'm going to San Siro for the first time. I think

Will be in Milan between 27 and 29 October and I was planning to go to Milan x Juventus.

Already ordered my Cuore Rossonero 2 weeks ago and it wasn't shipped yet

Now the questions:

1 - The game is on October 28th, so when will the tickets be available to purchase?

2 - I would like to "sit" (I'm not really sitting) near the "ultras" group. Not exactly in the middle of the most hardcore, but near to enjoy the show What are the best location and what will be the price?

3 - If my Cuore Rossonero don't arrive in time in Portugal, can I still buy tickets and enter the stadium? I already have my cuore number.

Thanks!!
JRMPinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 17:33   #1534
tuccero9
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRMPinto View Post
So... I'm going to San Siro for the first time. I think

Will be in Milan between 27 and 29 October and I was planning to go to Milan x Juventus.

Already ordered my Cuore Rossonero 2 weeks ago and it wasn't shipped yet

Now the questions:

1 - The game is on October 28th, so when will the tickets be available to purchase?

2 - I would like to "sit" (I'm not really sitting) near the "ultras" group. Not exactly in the middle of the most hardcore, but near to enjoy the show What are the best location and what will be the price?

3 - If my Cuore Rossonero don't arrive in time in Portugal, can I still buy tickets and enter the stadium? I already have my cuore number.

Thanks!!
I waited for around 1 month to receive mine so probably you will receive it in 2 weeks time.
I'm not 100% sure but I think you will be able to use your card number to purchase the ticket from the clubs official site
Old 17-09-2017, 19:35   #1535
Albertini
aka MaldiniCapitano

CR card takes ages. It's not essential you can still buy tickets for home matches no problem

Signature
Albertini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 21:45   #1536
b@D~HorsiE
Kuiper Belt

Got my CRN card last week. Can anyone tell me when are the tickets for milan v juve going on sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signature
Old 26-09-2017, 00:09   #1537
Claudia
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti

Quote:
Now the questions:

1) In October, I think 2 weeks before the game, probably after the Derby.
2) Second blue tier (no matter where) for 30 Euro, or second orange or red tier for 45/55 Euro, choose seats close to the second blue tier.
3) Yes, you can use the number.

Quote:
I am not sure how helpful cuore rossonero card will be for getting the tickets as derby is away game or even for the Juve game. Help from anyone on this would be great.
Everyone has a Cuore Rossonero card now, even Juventini who live in Milano.

Quote:
Milan v Juve is on 29th evening (20:30 local time) and my flight back home is from Rome on 30th, next day at 14:00. So, I have the option of either taking train from Milan central to Rome on 30th morning (5am) or a flight to Rome from Linate at 6:30 am. Which one of these would you guys recommend? And based on that where do you think I should book my hostel near linate or milan central. Really need help with this.
Milan-Juve is now on Saturday at 6pm. Frecciarossa train will get you from central Milan to central Rome in about 3 hours, it's cheaper, much faster than a flight, much less hassle. Just take the metro to Milano Centrale and then the 7am high-speed train to Rome. Tickets are sold on Trenitalia website, you can save lots of money by buying them in advance.

Quote:
Is there any person here who regularly goes for the matches? When can we expect the milan derby tickets to be available for cuore rossonero card holders? Any help would do
It will be hard to get tickets for the Derby, especially if there's a pre-sale strictly for season-ticket holders.

Quote:

You should be able to buy them on acmilan.com, but do it as soon as they go on sale.
Claudia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 09:21   #1538
b@D~HorsiE
Kuiper Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudia View Post

Milan-Juve is now on Saturday at 6pm. Frecciarossa train will get you from central Milan to central Rome in about 3 hours, it's cheaper, much faster than a flight, much less hassle. Just take the metro to Milano Centrale and then the 7am high-speed train to Rome. Tickets are sold on Trenitalia website, you can save lots of money by buying them in advance.

Thank you. My flight back home got delayed by a day and Milan Juve game also moved ahead so that bit is sorted. I had to pre-pone Ryan Air cause of match day change and ultimately the new flight I changed into got cancelled :P shit luck. Finally booked Frecciarossa about 2-3 days back. Just waiting for Milan-Juve to go on sale.
Thank you once again for such a detailed reply (-:

Signature
Old 01-10-2017, 00:56   #1539
JRMPinto
Senior Team Member

Thank you Claudia! You were very helpful!

My Cuore Rossonero card arrived yesterday, flights and hostel are booked... Just waiting for the tickets to go on sale!

I will try to buy to Second Blue Tier, but isn't it dangerous as the "ultras" groups stay there?
JRMPinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 18:20   #1540
Claudia
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti

Quote:
Originally Posted by b@D~HorsiE View Post
Thank you. My flight back home got delayed by a day and Milan Juve game also moved ahead so that bit is sorted. I had to pre-pone Ryan Air cause of match day change and ultimately the new flight I changed into got cancelled :P shit luck. Finally booked Frecciarossa about 2-3 days back. Just waiting for Milan-Juve to go on sale.
Thank you once again for such a detailed reply (-:
From which airport? Ryanair cancelled the Milan-Rome route in 2014.

Quote:
I will try to buy to Second Blue Tier, but isn't it dangerous as the "ultras" groups stay there?
It’s not dangerous, unless you show up in a Juve shirt My advice is to be there 2 hours before the game and choose your seat, avoid sectors 209-211 and you’ll be fine.

Derby tickets

Sunday, 15th October h 20:45
AWAY FANS TICKETS 2° Anello Blu (2° blue tier)

Dates and methods of sale:

- From Wednesday 27 September at 12 pm to Monday 2 October: pre-emption phase reserved for 2017-18 season ticket holders.
Each season ticket holder can purchase only a ticket for themself, which will be uploaded onto Cuore Rossonero card and may not be transferred (no change of name on ticket allowed).

- From Tuesday 3 October, at 12 pm to Monday 9 October: tickets available only for Cuore Rossonero card holders, with a card issued prior to 20 September.
Each cardholder can purchase a ticket only for themself, which will be uploaded onto Cuore Rossonero card and may not be transferred (no change of name on ticket allowed).

- From Tuesday 10 October, at 12 pm: general sale for remaining tickets, upon availability.
Tickets purchased are personal and not transferable (no change of name on ticket allowed)

Points of Sale:
- online with the e-ticketing service
- at Casa Milan ticket office
- in every TicketOne point of sale in Italy

Price 2° Anello Blu: 40€

acmilan.com
Claudia is offline   Reply With Quote