Measures took against Serbian Rossoneri [SR]

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,
it's been reported by some of our members that SR has been spamming the boards using the Private Messenger system, in order to attract members to his message boards. This is an intolerable attitude and I've took a couple of measures due to this:

> SR cannot use the PM system from now on
> SR will have the Spammer rank under his name for 30 days from now on
> SR's site name is banned so he won't be able to link to his site from these forums. Actually, SR's site name is only the second word that cannot be posted in these forums, after the name of an italian newspaper [name starting with T]

I have thought well and hard to ban Serbian Rossoneri, because that is the proper action in this case, but I am gonna give him a chance if he's willing to do some things, like stop stealing the headlines from www.acmilan-online.com and put them on his site, for example.

Also, SR should check his attitude when it comes to conversating with other members. One of them in particular felt insulted by one of SR's posts.

I am waiting an answer from SR to all these things and then take extra measures, if necessary.

Regards,
David

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Whatever SR,
but you have avoided my question regarding the news headlines on your site. Just gather your own.

Regards,
David

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Just a question. Does SR is banned or his profile is suspended? :conf: Anyway, I'm not sure he'll post again here. :rolleyes:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Read my first post. He's not banned. I just took fair measures against him and he left. ;)

Regards,
David

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
SR's forums is very similar to yours David. By the way, SR asks the members of his forums to spam his website and forums. :head:

Cheers,
Alex

Schedule