question to the webmaster

aim

Reaction score
I saw the article in the front page :" Will Nesta Be The Same", and I'd like to follow that thread. But, when registed before my posting, I was told that my registration is invalid, but it works well here. Could you :( pls tell me why? :conf:

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
welcome aim :)
i'm sure david will answer your question but that shouldn't be in the players forum :)
it should be in "announcements, questions and suggestions forum"

aim

Reaction score
Thanks. Should I post it again in the right section as you suggested? :)

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
aim said:
Thanks. Should I post it again in the right section as you suggested? :)

Maybe a moderator of the "players"-forum can move it there for you... i would if i could but its not my section...

Seamus or forza__azzurri ...could one of you guys... great ;)

aim

Reaction score
how would you answer my question that my registration is only valid in some section but not the other part? :head: thx

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
i'm not really sure what do you mean by that but i guess it's the "top" and "bottom" part of the forum headlines on the main site.
well, only the top 10 headlines are from our forum and the bottom 5 are from another forum :)

i hope i got it. if not, clarify your question and david will answer as soon as he can :)

scharatz

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's from different forums, which we have partnered with to bring more people to the main site. ;) We have nothing to do with them except the partnership.

Regards,
David