The Rumour Commode XVII: A Condor In A Sea Of Red!

Who's the mystery patient at La Madonnina this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
tumblr_oaoj6v74eO1r90nv2o1_1280.jpg

Sheva mio!!!

Bacca's dream is joining PSG but unless they offload one of their non-EU players (T.Silva, Di Maria and Lucas) it's not possible [Gazzetta]

Di Maria at Milan :b:

P
A
S
T
O
R
E

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lapadula seems like a risk that was completely unnecessary. That 9.x m could have been used on a midfielder or defender.

We better not sell De Sciglio

Godfather

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fuck it only gets worse every week. Next week we'll have to sell DES or Romagnoli to balance the books.

It's sad the season hasn't even started and it's already one to forget. I don't even expect a Europa League spot.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol:

Well then there is actually not a lot we don't agree.

I guess so. I think the club will definitely get sold but B isn't going to dictate the terms at all. Whoever comes to buy will set their own price and terms and there is absolutely nothing B can do.

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
This continued delay in the negotiations is such a character building event in the life of so many young commoders across the world..

You'll thank the Chinese and Silvio later.

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
how come we have not sold romagnoli, bonaventura and the others that played well last season? i thought that's how galliani does buisness?

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I wouldn't mind Bona getting sold, actually I'd like it. We need two quality wingers, real ones.

The only untouchables in this team are Donnarumma and Romagnoli, the rest can vanish for I care.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Happy with the schedule, I want us to lose badly, if we don't invest money this summer.

what a clown, you wish your team ill if they don't invest. kid go support a team that gives you satisfaction week in, week out.

i can say i have seen it all. #clownjuice

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
it is what it is. when does change does not come with little bit of risk???

i really dont think you would be supporting them as much as we do now if that happened, you wouldnt be reading up news like we do day in day out like we do now, lets just hope that doesnt happen.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So, with each passing day it seems more and more like the Bee saga repeating itself with the Chinese investors. I would say we are at about 50-50 between the club being sold and the deal falling through again.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
look at your avatar bro

Huh ? I actually like robben. My question was to congo. He only likes handsome men. I do believe we should keep paletta but i am surprised comgo likes him since has a fetish for dudes thst have defined jawlines.

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
CorSera claim that the preliminary agreement signing for the club sale could be subject to another slight postponement to 1st/2nd of August.

:fp::fp:

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
CorSera claim that the preliminary agreement signing for the club sale could be subject to another slight postponement to 1st/2nd of August.

:fp::fp:

It's not going to end. While I don't doubt that B is going to sell because he can't afford to keep, I'm definitely starting to doubt this sale. As I've already shown, the media has no idea what's going on and unfortunately for us, this club is apparently built with gullible fans that will believe absolutely anything. This sale is starting to mirror Bee from last year, almost right to all the details.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
this club is apparently built with gullible fans that will believe absolutely anything.

you say this as though it gives you some sort of exclusion from a group of fans that want the club to be sold and are willing to believe the rumors and news of the current sale because of that desire.. and it seems that exclusion is giving you some sort of satisfaction and self-reassurance of something, when not too long ago, you yourself was convinced of the sale.

i pity you if you need these things and come to an internet forum to get it.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Good journalistic work would be to try to get to the bottom of why this saga has been happening for so long but so far absolutely nothing of note-weird

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I despair with all of this, it stresses me, it upsets me-why can't we have precise clarity from all involved? Because there is confusion and underhanded work going on that doesn't appear to be in our best interests-they can't hide it any longer with lies

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
you say this as though it gives you some sort of exclusion from a group of fans that want the club to be sold and are willing to believe the rumors and news of the current sale because of that desire.. and it seems that exclusion is giving you some sort of satisfaction and self-reassurance of something, when not too long ago, you yourself was convinced of the sale.

I am convinced that a sale will happen. I pity the fools that can't read posts before replying.

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Are there any sig bets on how long steven will survive this yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule