The ultimate streams & TV guide

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I've used www.wwitv.com in the past too. It causes problems often and thruogh a program the streams are better IMO.
Anyway let's keep this thing nice and tidy here and make a silent promise that if someone knows a channel which cover Milan's upcoming game he/she posts it here ASAP. That way if it isnt here it doesn't exist.
To siatanhai: there's no standard channel for watching Milan. If you wan't to know about the Madrid game you should read(damn is reading so painful that you can't even read the last 2 posts) the thread first and then start asking questions. Anyway follow the info here and i'm sure you'll see all Milan games;)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Last edited:

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
Jasper said:
Tv Ants has also only Telemadrid Sat :mad:
We have to hope on http://www.telecinco.es/dn_9724.htm then;)

i think thats just a clip that you can watch i doubt the whole match will be on it, also the match is on italia 1 if anyone knows have to watch that though its delayed coverage 1 hour.

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
Jasper said:
I've used www.wwitv.com in the past too. It causes problems often and thruogh a program the streams are better IMO.
Anyway let's keep this thing nice and tidy here and make a silent promise that if someone knows a channel which cover Milan's upcoming game he/she posts it here ASAP. That way if it isnt here it doesn't exist.
To siatanhai: there's no standard channel for watching Milan. If you wan't to know about the Madrid game you should read(damn is reading so painful that you can't even read the last 2 posts) the thread first and then start asking questions. Anyway follow the info here and i'm sure you'll see all Milan games;)
i did read the last 2 posts and i v read this whole thread cause i deperately want to know how a strea mworks and what it requires as all i have is real players & media player and i added WWITV to my favourate list so i can find it all the time and to be more specific with my question i ment are their a set of channels that will always show serie A milan games(eg UK,Wales BBC1 & BBC2 & ITV & SKY only those 4 show premiership action)
im asking this as WWITV as im sure u all hav already discussed covers many countries so which country is best for covering Milan??? or isnt there one which is fair enough
but most of all my main question is with real & media players is it simply a case of wait for the links & click them???

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
siatanhai said:
i did read the last 2 posts and i v read this whole thread cause i deperately want to know how a strea mworks and what it requires as all i have is real players & media player and i added WWITV to my favourate list so i can find it all the time and to be more specific with my question i ment are their a set of channels that will always show serie A milan games(eg UK,Wales BBC1 & BBC2 & ITV & SKY only those 4 show premiership action)
im asking this as WWITV as im sure u all hav already discussed covers many countries so which country is best for covering Milan??? or isnt there one which is fair enough
but most of all my main question is with real & media players is it simply a case of wait for the links & click them???

we'll have to wait on see when the new season starts to see what channels in which countries are showing milan, tonighs match is on telemadrid which i dont think you can stream also on italia 1 which i also dont know how to watch and tele cinco which again i have no clue how to stream, i downloaded streamerone which has canale 5 some italian channel and i was able to watch inter-juve-napoli tournement yesterday on the adverts it had something about the new serie a season so some milan matches might be on that but i am not so sure.

sivlE

Volunteer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Entire AC Milan Squad

p_Maldini_3

Primavera
Reaction score
any hope out there?

im gonna try the telemadrid SAT anyway, keeping my fingers crossed...

Milanista4_Life

December Here We Go!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tevez ,Sheva, Kaka, Owen, Beckham, Dida, Crespo, Mardona, Inzaghi, Riquelme, Messi, Zizou
Two days left untill the second leg of Milan vs Red Star.....anyone has any info. on where we can see this?....please post

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milanista4_Life said:
Two days left untill the second leg of Milan vs Red Star.....anyone has any info. on where we can see this?....please post

possibly on rts
go onto www.wwitv.com
then go down the list untill you see serbia click on that
scroll down till you see rts1 click on the stream should be blue which means you need real player
real player will load up and there you go rts1 which should show red star-milan(on tuesdays when the match kicks-off)
cheer milan onto victory :D .

p_Maldini_3

Primavera
Reaction score
ok, any of you who know how to use the the streaming programs such as pplive, tvants, sopcast etc. there is a channel that will be showing the milan game.

GREATSPORTS channel (SHtv)

if you have sopcast its called 'GSports', not 'G-spot'...

anyhow, they will be showing the game LIVE... so forza milan!

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
Dann said:
possibly on rts
go onto www.wwitv.com
then go down the list untill you see serbia click on that
scroll down till you see rts1 click on the stream should be blue which means you need real player
real player will load up and there you go rts1 which should show red star-milan(on tuesdays when the match kicks-off)
cheer milan onto victory :D .
Thanks man :star:

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bad news i dont think that the match is on rts :mad:
here is a list of the channels if anyone can find a stream http://liveonsat.com/.

Rossoneri4life

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka,gattuso,pirlo,torres,maldini,
yes can someone please help. i would like to know a site that works for sure. thank u

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i think i've found one go to www.streamerone.it and download the streamer player when you have done all that and loaded it up it will then come up with a list of channels on the left you should see test 2, test 1 and a few others if you click on test 2 [160 kbps] that should be italia 1 which is showing the match.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dann said:
i think i've found one go to www.streamerone.it and download the streamer player when you have done all that and loaded it up it will then come up with a list of channels on the left you should see test 2, test 1 and a few others if you click on test 2 [160 kbps] that should be italia 1 which is showing the match.
Is it working? One time i have tried this streamer one and then i didn't get the picture...:(

Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten,weah,kaka
p_Maldini_3 said:
ok, any of you who know how to use the the streaming programs such as pplive, tvants, sopcast etc. there is a channel that will be showing the milan game.

GREATSPORTS channel (SHtv)

if you have sopcast its called 'GSports', not 'G-spot'...

anyhow, they will be showing the game LIVE... so forza milan!
when can i watch this program,only in the match time or all day???

p_Maldini_3

Primavera
Reaction score
tsetsy_the_don said:
when can i watch this program,only in the match time or all day???

well basically what it is, these chinese guys put these chinese channels free to air on the internet. these channels happen to show milan games (and others for that matter) and you just tune in when the match plays.

but basically you can watch them any time...

everybody sure italia 1 is showing it? im still going to watch it on G-sports.

Eran-s

Banned
Reaction score
[ Watch LIVE ] Red Star Belgrad - AC Milan

More games: http://live-sports.atspace.com
Mirror: http://watchsports.phpnet.us
Sponser: http://www.worldcuptalk.net

soccerec0.gif
weu.gif
20:00UK - [ Champions League ] Red Star Belgrad vs AC Milan
http://live-sports.atspace.com/s5/Champions_League-Red_Star_Belgrad-AC_Milan.html
http://live-sports.atspace.com/s5/Champions_League-Red_Star_Belgrad-AC_Milan-2.html

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
siatanhai said:
what times kick off??? and please can u work it out for Britian time(greenwich)
It must be 8 PM for Britain. But not sure. But it is certain that we have -approximately- 3,5 hours to go.

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
snn said:
It must be 8 PM for Britain. But not sure. But it is certain that we have -approximately- 3,5 hours to go.
thank you and i have real player so is there a paticular stream that would be more certain to work on real player or can u reccomend which one i should choose as there are so many being posted????

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
siatanhai said:
thank you and i have real player so is there a paticular stream that would be more certain to work on real player or can u reccomend which one i should choose as there are so many being posted????
No problem. :)
But when it comes to the stream I really don't know mate, maybe you can ask to those who post the links without informing people enough. :(

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Dann said:

Yes Dann, you beat me to it.
Streamer one is probably the best for italian TV
And the more are connected the better the signal gets.
So get downloading everybody! The game is on Italia 1, the channel logo is a square with a number one in the middle.
Do not worry if it don't work now, it should later on when more people are connected. ;)