Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

IbraFTW

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
:proud::proud::proud: Zlatan :star::star::star:

marca: Ibrahimovic scores goal of the century

zlatan ibrahimovic is a man who always likes to go against the flow. Perhaps this is the reason why he waited until fifa had announced the list of players in contention to take the award for goal of the year, to produce his latest masterpiece.

The swede's strike beats his famous goal against italy and his incredible individual goal for ajax against nac, when he took on half the team. It would seem appropriate if football's governing body brought back the deadline and included the goal on its list of potential winners for the fifa puskás award, as the striker's overhead-kick will be remembered forever.

http://www.marca.com/2012/11/15/en/football/international_football/1352936180.html

oh and:

zlatan ibrahimovic is the first player ever to score 4 goals against england after 915 matches and 140 years of history (1872-2012)

<3

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
In the 90s, we had Van Basten for spectacular goals, from 2000 and above, we have Zlatan.

Your Sister

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i
i wonder what fredrik is doing right now... (miss u :D)
I have it on good word that he had a pretty good view of all four of those goals ;)

Your Sister, where are all the gifs of his goals?
I'm having dinner and I haven't had time to download the match yet. Hopefully I can have most of the gifs done by tomorrow :)

Last edited:

Northwave

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i
I have it on good word that he had a pretty good view of all four of those goals ;)

I'm having dinner and I haven't had time to download the match yet. Hopefully I can have most of the gifs done by tomorrow :)

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

tell Fred he should make a new picture of Zlatan just for that fourth goal...or he isnt a real fan

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
holy sheeet! :eek:

against England makes it even sweeter. :thumbsup:

1st goal - how the fuck does he generate so much power for a toe-poke?
2nd goal - sexy movement + control + finish (+ acting concerned for Cahill who he just barely bumped into :D)
3rd goal - pin-point
4th goal - no words

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Well done Ibra .. :thumbsup:

GrandeMilan

G.O.A.T
Reaction score
That 4th goal is similar to what portugal's futsal player ricardinho did 2 days ago in futsal world cup against italy :eek:
The fucking difference is Ibra did it from fucking 35 yards :star: :star: :star:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Somewhere in England and Asia, people are still talking about how Zlatan is not world-class since he hasn't played in the Premiuh League.

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
23677782.jpg

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Verratti, Baggio, Maradona
:lol: u so mad
I would just physically bully him before he has made up his mind and he'd choke

I did enjoy that goal. But he's still a static, anarchic/tyrannic, small team bullying individualist, which I don't want in my favorite team no matter what.....The management not replacing him properly doesn't change that.

An individualist who made four assist in one UCL game.

Static? Did you see his 2-2 goal yesterday? The perfectly timed run? You dont have to love him, or even like him, but please be a bit more accurate in your criticism.

Tidalwave

Shredder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' #22, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Sheva, Ibra, Balotelli, De Rossi, Montolivo.
The 2nd goal was awesome, and the 4th was amazingly taken. Bicycle kick from 40 yards out. I doubt any footballer will able to do that, except Van Basten and Ronaldo. Definitely goal of the century. I miss this bosslord wearing red and black to be honest :(

Last edited:

Tidalwave

Shredder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' #22, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Sheva, Ibra, Balotelli, De Rossi, Montolivo.
Somewhere in England and Asia, people are still talking about how Zlatan is not world-class since he hasn't played in the Premiuh League.

EPL are waaaaaaaaay to overrated man :o

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I have never seen a better goal in my entire life......the precision you need to put the ball in the net from that distance....:eek:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Needs to be posted on every page. WHAT A BOSS :star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

Ratzaroony

Kaka Fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Kaka, Van Basten, Sheva, Antonini, Nesta, Ibra, Oddo, Donnarumma
Love this man. What a goal.

Rino

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Kaka, Maldini, Sheva, Cutrone, Romagnoli
We should make a second forum dedicated to Ibra...

Man imagine this team with TS Monty and Ibra in it, that's insta orgasm, Monty would have like 30 assist this season probably, cuz evry good pass to this Legend is a fucking awesome unbelievable goal.

Milan with 4 defenders monty and Ibra would own the current Milan with 11 players probably.

Rino

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol: u so mad
I would just physically bully him before he has made up his mind and he'd choke

I did enjoy that goal. But he's still a static, anarchic/tyrannic, small team bullying individualist, which I don't want in my favorite team no matter what.....The management not replacing him properly doesn't change that.

Wow you're such a wanker :fp:

Funny you say static after an amazing Bicycle goal from 30 yards out, only capable of doing by real atletes such as Ibra, or do you see Carroll making the same kind of goal anytime soon? Small team bullying? He scored 4 against England, an yes a friendly, but defenders can't defend "on ease", defending is always for the full 100% cuz else you're crap. Such a cliché he only does well against small teams, and you're just going with the flow. He scored against Merda, against Real, against Barca (and played an amazing game against Barca) etc etc

So screw you, Ibra's the best striker around.:star:

PS: Sorry for the double post!

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
What a freaking goal... will be remembered for a long time :proud:

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Zlatan Ibrahimovic: Still rubbish

The explosion of fawning nonsense when Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored last night was nothing short of embarrassing. Others may insist otherwise, but with Joe Hart stranded, his overhead kick was to all intents and purposes an open goal. Some who should know better said the striker's acrobatic effort from 30 yards or so 'defied the laws of physics'. Nonsense. Quite the contrary in fact: Ibrahimovic was lucky the force of gravity existed or his speculative shot would have gone miles over the bar.
On first sight it might have looked pretty decent, Early Doors will grudgingly admit that much, but this was clearly a fluke. It had to be, because as we well know by now, having been told so time and time again, Ibrahimovic just doesn't score significant goals against English teams. He's the most over-rated player in world football, isn't he?
As an upstanding member of the press pack - the invitation to the Sunday Supplement must keep being lost in the post - Early Doors has never rated the Sweden striker and never will. A decent goal once every six months won't change that. Some of us hacks don't even bother to learn his surname - so insignificant is he compared to some of the players in our Premier League, or indeed Wilfried Zaha.
England fans were singing last night that Ibrahimovic was "just a s**t Andy Carroll", and they were clearly right. Has this Swedish chancer ever scored in an FA Cup semi-final? No. And his ponytail isn't as long. Case closed.
Though his four goals were pretty good — and perfectly timed too given it was Sweden's first game in their brand new Friends Arena, named after the 90s sitcom — we all know Ibrahimovic is a player who never does it on the biggest stage. Frankly, ED was disappointed that its good pal Jamie Redknapp finally bowed to the pressure from football hipsters and wrote in the Daily Mail that "last night the world woke up to the mighty Zlatan." Mighty? Bad form J Dog, bad form. ED hasn't 'woken up' to his genius, it carries on in blissful ignorance.
Those who thought a single outrageous goal might finally silence the anti-Zlatan lobby in the English press can think again. His career tally in the Greatest League in the World still stands at a pitiful zero. That's fewer than Tim Howard and Paul Robinson. An embarrassing state of affairs.
Zlatan even hinted as much last night: "That's the way it is with the English. If you score against them you're a good player, if you don't score against them you're not a good player. I remember Lionel Messi before the 2009 Champions League final for Barcelona... then he scored against Manchester United and suddenly he was the best player in the world. Maybe now they'll say something like that about me."
Not likely. Like Messi, Ibrahimovic is still yet to pass the infamous 'wet Wednesday night in Stoke' test that truly gives a measure of a player. Okay, so last night he embarrassed Stoke's Ryan Shawcross for the second goal, but it wasn't at the Britannia so it doesn't count. Plus it wasn't raining.
Look at last night in its entirety. Four decent hits, fair enough, but nothing that Emile 'Heskey Cam' Heskey couldn't produce on a good day, and Joe Hart was at fault for at least two. This was a classic case of when four goals in 90 minutes flatters a striker. It happens all the time.
Now look at his career as a whole. Some may say a record of nine league titles and a vast collection of brilliant goals are evidence of his greatness. ED, along with its tabloid mates, isn't fooled though. He's a big game bottler, a flat track bully, never does it on the big occasion. We know this because it has been said so many times that it must be true.
It has been from the start. In 2000 Ibrahimovic almost joined Arsenal and even posed in the club's shirt. The fact this transfer was never completed was not due to the fact that Arsenal wanted a player of his calibre to come on trial, as he himself has claimed, but instead Ibra had already recognised at this point that the English game was just too overwhelmingly brilliant and would dwarf his ability, exposing him for the chancer he was.
That summer Arsenal signed Sylvain Wiltord instead. Has Zlatan ever won the title with a goal at Old Trafford? No. Case closed. Again.
Ibrahimovic eventually went to Ajax — an easy pick, so easy in fact that defences just let him do ridiculous things like this. ED could score goals like that in the Netherlands. These three years of his career can be written off almost entirely. Those two league titles and a cup win mean nothing. For a start they occurred hundreds of miles away from England.
Then followed two years at Juventus. This coincided with Calciopoli, when Juve had two titles revoked, so again we can pretty much scrap these from the record books. The same goes for his three titles at Inter, which in the post-Calciopoli era again mean nothing at all, even if he did score crucial goal after crucial goal in arguably Europe's most demanding league for a striker. That CV's not looking so sparkly once you take seven league titles away eh?
But wait, it gets worse. Winning La Liga with Barcelona at the first attempt? How Zlatan can even be bothered to list this as an achievement is beyond ED. Francis Jeffers would have done the same. Would Jeffers have also scored the winner in a Clasico? We can't be sure. But because he is English it seems almost certain he would have done.
Okay, Ibrahimovic became the first player in the club's history to score in each of his first four league games, but so what? Absolutely none of the four teams he played were from the British Isles.
Then there was another Scudetto at Milan. Calciopoli probably had something to do with that. And in the 2011-12 season he failed to win a ninth league title in a ninth successive season. It was such an embarrassing turn of events he had to escape to France with a move to PSG. Even then his transfer was overshadowed by that of brave Brit Joey Barton to Marseille.
See, when you really look into it, and disregard all the league titles, the goals, the moments of genius, the incomparable touches and finishes, the utter audacity of the man and the extreme self-confidence manifested in mind-blowing moments, there's really not much to write home about. Zlatan Ibrahimovic: rubbish. Always has been, always will be.

they aint making fun of him obviously

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/early-doors/zlatan-ibrahimovic-still-rubbish-085416050.html

So proud of our ex striker, midfielder, set piece defense organizer, coach:proud::(:proud::(

I bow to u, sir Zlatan.:star:

Rino

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wow...I've never read that much bullshit in my life...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Is internet in a satire state? And are people too blind to notice it?

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
That was a godlike performance. No other word can describe it.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Was looking trough some English forums ..theres still twats that dont rate him:lol::lol::lol:

Theres a good bunch of United fans who are saying that Rooneys last year semi non intentional scrissor kick was better and that Zlatan did not mean to do that :fp::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Schedule