Week 20: Milan vs Crotone - Saturday 6/1/2018 15:00 CET

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
the refs made this game interesting....it shouldnt have been.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bonucci telling Cordaz he's a lucky fuck the ref is shit :star:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This ref really, really, really wanted to make sure we didn't win this game. I honestly believe that.

Shout outs for the streams, they were great.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
We completely stopped playing football after around the 65th-70th minute mark.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Lapadula was also far better than Kalinic has been this season...

agreed

i just dont see any valid reason to want silva to play over kalinic, even when he comes on whether its for 30 minutes or 5 minutes he doesn't show any fight or flashes of brilliance to earn it.

I wonder who Necro has been watching for the past 4 years and admiring his meticulous work.

Now that Montella is a certain for the Italy job, perhaps I'll have to scan Serie C1 to find the next Nendorsement.
:lol:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Good game today, hopefully Kessie isn’t too hurt. Ref stole two goals from us today.

Absolutely fuming that Kalinic got the nod over Silva again, this is beyond a joke now. If I was the kid I’d leave ASAP.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We completely stopped playing football after around the 65th-70th minute mark.

I think a couple of players were really fatigued, which is kind of a problem.

Kessie, RR, and Hakan all seemed pretty done.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
All this silva vs kalinic talk... cutrone has been equally bad too the few times he got to start a match in serie a

he is just a superSub

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Why no Calcio for almost two weeks?

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
is it me of was this ref really shit ? also, who tf is he ? I recognize most serie a refs and all his face tells me is that he's a cunt

i need to see a replay of that tackle on cutrone but I'm pretty sure it was a pen and I don't get what was up with the kalinic goal. not even going to mention the endless cunt tackles out offensive players had to endure

He was major shit. Gives ticky tacky fouls to Crotone but nothing to us. Cutrone should've easily had more calls. Reluctance to give yellow against Crotone, gives it to Kali for nothing. Disallows a goal because Lafiti falls down on his own. Adds 7 minutes out of thin air - should've been 4.

Complete garbage, send him back to Serie D where his 7ube ass can't ruin relevant games.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
once we reach the coppa italia and europa league finals, it's either me or dinar who should open the threads

Slim chance we will get there though

Last 20 minutes just unwatchable we are get pressured by crotone ffs. We should try for second goals but nonetheless we get 3pts as year opener

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
agreed

i just dont see any valid reason to want silva to play over kalinic, even when he comes on whether its for 30 minutes or 5 minutes he doesn't show any fight or flashes of brilliance to earn it.

I pretty much agree with you.

Silva hasn't impressed in Serie A at all and doesn't look hungry in his substitute appearances.

That is completely true and against Fiorentina he was utterly dire.

I do feel that his confidence is shot, but if you look at Cutrone, that's how you should come on and make your case, so it's not very valid.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
All this silva vs kalinic talk... cutrone has been equally bad too the few times he got to start a match in serie a

he is just a superSub

:lol::fp:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
agreed

Exactly, at least Kalinic can get dirty in the box. Like that disallowed goal, you constantly see Kalinic making a nuisance of himself for the defender.

Silva is just strolling around. He isn't super fast nor is he super good with the ball, and he is often not involved.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Good performance for a large portion of the game. But still with periods where the team completely forgets to play. This has to fixed! Calabria on RB was surprisingly good:thumbsup:
The ref with the worst performance on the pitch

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Slim chance we will get there though

Last 20 minutes just unwatchable we are get pressured by crotone ffs. We should try for second goals but nonetheless we get 3pts as year opener

just wait until miserabelli seals the deal for jankto and deulofeu

rino will make deulofeu pass to his team mates whether he likes it or not.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
is it me of was this ref really shit ? also, who tf is he ? I recognize most serie a refs and all his face tells me is that he's a cunt

i need to see a replay of that tackle on cutrone but I'm pretty sure it was a pen and I don't get what was up with the kalinic goal. not even going to mention the endless cunt tackles out offensive players had to endure

His shirt said 'Maresca' I think. I can't remember ever seeing him either.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Well we won anyway and it was generally good, though I would prefer we control the last 20 minutes instead of parking the bus.

We can move up to around 7th with this.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Good performance for a large portion of the game. But still with periods where the team completely forgets to play. This has to fixed! Calabria on RB was surprisingly good:thumbsup:
The ref with the worst performance on the pitch

Is Abate out with an injury?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
The tackle on Cutrone could have gone either way. Looked more like the defender won the ball with the direction it went in.

I think I have seen this one before, but then again they seem to blend into each other after a while.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

he is just a superSub

Exactly what I was saying pre game, our strikers are as bad as each other. However Silva has had the least chance to prove himself and his ceiling is so much higher than the other two. I just don’t understand why he isn’t getting game time, he must have a bad attitude in training.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Why no Calcio for almost two weeks?

I think this is the supposed winter break for serie a.

I dont understand the point for rescheduling winter break but we need long period of rest. Our players looks dead after 65-70 minutes

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Exactly what I was saying pre game, our strikers are as bad as each other. However Silva has had the least chance to prove himself and his ceiling is so much higher than the other two. I just don’t understand why he isn’t getting game time, he must have a bad attitude in training.

least chance, but he was worse when he was given any chance. in serie at least

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You can't separate the way the ref called the game and a team's performance. Crotone literally were able to play as rough as they wanted, and whenever they got into trouble, they would collapse and get a foul.

Like that one cross from Kessie, from our right, when he was released by a beautiful Hakan ball--Kessie overhit the cross and Cutrone and the defender are just jockeying for position, it goes over both their heads but the defender falls... foul.

Those things really bite into your ability to play, and it made the team more hesitant. You could see it that it really hurt our bite.

Plus, I still don't get why Kessie's goal was disallowed. I genuinely do not.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Montella probably frustrated the shit out of him.. cause I remember in the beginning of the season he was very motivated and run tirelessly just like hakan today.. but the last matches he was subbed on he seemed careless..