Status
Not open for further replies.

mcg70

Banned
Reaction score
Pupone#10 said:
LOL!! :D :D :D :D :D
You're alright mate.
Rangers are really fucked this year aren't they? How many points are they behind now?
17 and counting. i,m going to the game at motherwell 2moro and they play st mirren so hopefully we,ll stretch it a bit more. saying that celtic have a bit of an injury crisis starting.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
mcg70 said:
square root of 16 ?

what da fuck? mate, please pay attention..we're talkin' football kays? not maths

lest me explain this again: football = yes :D math = no...you understand?
mate, this age "insult" was lame..you should've posted when you joined and bein' around here you really do get one hell of a insult collection..you need it desperatly :D

sucka :o

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
What do you reckon of Larsson at Man utd?? Does it hurt?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
mcg70 said:
need to go folks but i,ll post later on Hail Hail !
Switching to the other profile now ?

Hail, hail ! Rock 'N Roll !

LOL

(Why is it TROLLS are so un-entertaining these days ? )

mcg70

Banned
Reaction score
With a win you have a moment of victory and then it's history.
- José Mourinho -
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

what has jose mourinho got to do with AC Milan.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
mcg70 said:
With a win you have a moment of victory and then it's history.
- José Mourinho -
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
what has jose mourinho got to do with AC Milan.
Why don't you ask what dude on the red couch has got to do with Milan ? I'd have answered that question... but details regarding the relationship between Milan + Mourinho can't be divulged yet. I'll let you know in due time. You'll be the first wannabe b(h)oy 'n troll to know.

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If you guys can't stay on topic, this thread will be closed. Don't say we didn't warn you.

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
BMWTaylor said:
If you guys can't stay on topic, this thread will be closed. Don't say we didn't warn you.

why u have to close the whole thread jsut cause some 2 people are fighting?

u know u could just warn them,and let the rest of us discuss.

on topic: can`t wait to see the match,im going to see it liveeeeee\:D/

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pussycat_doll said:
why u have to close the whole thread jsut cause some 2 people are fighting?

u know u could just warn them,and let the rest of us discuss.

on topic: can`t wait to see the match,im going to see it liveeeeee\:D/

Which one, the 1st leg?
Where are you from?

mcg70

Banned
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
no bother, but celtic will put milan out. don,t ask me how i know ijust feel it in my water. when we do i will bump these threads up again so you can all apoligise to me. ciao the now !

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Who do you think Celtic will field for the 2st leg Mcg70?

mcg70

Banned
Reaction score
depends on the result at c.p. if we win at c.p. w.g.s. will be extremley defensive in the sansiro but unfortunatley celtic don,t defend well as was proven at ibrox the other week. w.g.s. went there to avoid defeat not to win the game and in the 2nd half celtic defended deeper and deeper. granted it was a fluke of a goal by hendami but boruc made some outstanding saves for us. if we go to the sansiro lookin to avoid defeat then he will play miller up front himself as the lad can run for hours without a break. unfortunaley he couldn,t find a goal with a map. if we,re going there for a win then it will be jvoh with zurwaski with perhaps maloney, if he is fit, tucked in behind them. remeber our danger man is naka who can score goals from freekicks at every conceivable angle.

mcg70

Banned
Reaction score
Pupone#10 said:
Ehy Mcg70, i think we'll all agree that we all love this video!!! Enjoy and respect to Celtic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubtlzO-TLPw

fanastic Pupone#10, i was in lisbon for celtic against benfeica for the group stages in october and me and my friends went to the stadio nacional. its miles outside lisbon but i don,t think it has change much. 10 of those players who played for celtic that day were born within a 13 mile radius of the stadium and were all scots. there is not many teams achieved that in the modern game if any, perhaps bucherest. celtic were also the 1st non latin clube to win the trophy. no one gave celtic a chance that day.......

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
On Topic Title:

I think Milan are having a better time after the UCL has ended. I think we need to exit the UCL faster this year :( good or bad I have no idea :X but I think UCL matches are hurting our team more in Serie A.

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
madtherchot said:
You going to Scotland or Italy?

im guessing italy. italy is much closer to romania. italy is also a much more beautiful country than scotland :D

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
GLASGOW, Dec 29 (SW) - Former Hearts defender Steven Pressley agreed to join Celtic on Friday, turning down an offer from Premiership side Charlton Athletic.

Pressley, 33, left Hearts after a long period of tension between him and management at Tynecastle, eventually leading to him being left out of the team.

The Scotland international said he looked forward to working with manager Gordon Strachan at Parkhead and that the lure of European football was what eventually brought him to Glasgow, where he started his career with Rangers.

Final paperwork and formalities are expected to be handled after the new year but Strachan did not say when Pressley will make his first appearance for the Hoops.
(soccerway.com)

You think he's any better than, urm, Leandro? Of course not! :D

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ORez said:
On Topic Title:

I think Milan are having a better time after the UCL has ended. I think we need to exit the UCL faster this year :( good or bad I have no idea :X but I think UCL matches are hurting our team more in Serie A.

Hm, hm, you forgot Seedorf in your future formation.... :tongue:

mcg70

Banned
Reaction score
buona sera milano ! you are another day closer to getting pumped out the c.l. by the mighty celtic! tick tock..

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
mcg70 said:
buona sera milano ! you are another day closer to getting pumped out the c.l. by the mighty celtic! tick tock..
Lol, i hope Steven Caldwell has another stunning game like that one agains't Benfica.

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
Pupone#10 said:
Hm, hm, you forgot Seedorf in your future formation.... :tongue:
Seedorf does better coming on as a sub... and those kind of players have special place in the team... :D :) Especially in CL.

mcg70

Banned
Reaction score
Gila#11. said:
Lol, i hope Steven Caldwell has another stunning game like that one agains't Benfica.
you mean gary m8. he,s injured but might make the c.l. games. celtic were very poor today against motherwell. we lost a late goal to draw 1-1.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
mcg70 said:
these little "hurray celtic, forza celtic" cheers of yours are really annoying :tongue: :tongue:

celtic gunna get pumped out and you know it as well as i do

LMAO @ madherchot's comment :" better disinfect it then"

mcg70

Banned
Reaction score
crazymilangirl said:
these little "hurray celtic, forza celtic" cheers of yours are really annoying :tongue: :tongue:

celtic gunna get pumped out and you know it as well as i do

LMAO @ madherchot's comment :" better disinfect it then"
happy new year to all the rosenborg fans out there ! another day closer milanos. tick tock tick.....

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
mcg70 said:
lol..now this is lame dude......
cmon celtic , PUMP us out, what are you , some kinda , balloon man???
Celtic are a nice side, i respect it and love the jersey but you cant defeat us.........
Milan are Italian Giants , your scottish trolls......... :tongue:
All in a days work :rolleyes: ......hmmph......
FORZA MILAN , CELTIC MERDA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule