The Anime/Manga Thread II

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
ah yes, shamploo also good

the rest i have seen too except daily live of hs boys
i will give it a go tonight, thanks

i dont really like one genre, there is so much goodness
Yep it's true that Anime as a medium has so many great shows in different genres but there are so many titles to suggest, a particular genre helps in categorizing the list.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy that anime.

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A bit late to the game, but randomly stumbled upon Vagabond recently and WOW.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
A bit late to the game, but randomly stumbled upon Vagabond recently and WOW.

pretty late mate :lol:

check out REAL from same author. just as good if not better

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
pretty late mate :lol:

check out REAL from same author. just as good if not better

It's hard to not be late when I just re-read all the old ones from my child hood over and over again :lol:

Only 100+ chapters into it did I realize it's done by Takahiko Inoue from SLAM DUNK!!!!!

Reaction score
In this anime and manga thread I want to suggest everyone about anime series that I have watched pokemon anime series. you guys must watch this series because it is very adventures and interesting anime series.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
giphy.gif

Reaction score
if you are anime fan , I suggest you guys to watch Full Metal Alchemist one of favorite anime which is filled with brotherly love, awesome fight scenes, and yes, tons of action, adventure, and drama and there are also many anime like Full Metal Alchemist which are more interesting you can check them here

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
if you are anime fan , I suggest you guys to watch Full Metal Alchemist one of favorite anime which is filled with brotherly love, awesome fight scenes, and yes, tons of action, adventure, and drama and there are also many anime like Full Metal Alchemist which are more interesting you can check them here
Very nice suggestion.
I think most of us have seen FMA and liked it.

Reaction score
I've never been a fan of the anime genre. Moreover, I treated him as lightly as possible, believing that these "cartoons" are designed exclusively for children, maximum adolescence. Oh gods, I've never been so wrong. Once I decided to watch Death Note. I was interested in the description and rating. And what's the difference that it is 2006 - it's never too late to discover masterpieces for yourself. So I thought and launched the first episode ... Death Note is a story about what can happen if such a magical artifact is in the hands of a genius, sociopath and psychopath with a God complex. Agree, the idea is very interesting and unusual! From this series my love for anime began.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
If someone says Anime are just for kids just send them this link

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
New Jo Jo adventure started off weird but took some nice turns and I love it, I got to episode 8 at the moment.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Dear Lord I forgot how great Attack on Titan is :eek::thumbsup:

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
It's gear 5th everybody

GEAR 5th!!

Oda is definitely on the Scorsese tier

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
recently started watching Attack on titans.. This anime is truly a masterpiece, absolute perfection.

Finror

Casual AC Milan connoisseur
Reaction score
Did someone watch Re:Zero − Starting Life in Another World and can tell me if its good and worth watching it?

Reaction score
I personally believe the final season of Attack on Titan is one of the greatest seasons of television I've ever seen. The show succeeds where shows like Lost and Game of Thrones have failed.