The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

View Poll Results: Should Milan Be Awarded the Last Two Scudettos (Have Your SAy)
Yes 26 81.25%
No 7 21.88%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 15-05-2006, 03:34   #1
Cassius
¤ King Kaka ¤
 
Cassius's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Malta
Fav. Players: Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
Default Should Milan be awarded the last two Scudettos?

Quote:
MILAN - Silvio Berlusconi announced: 'We demand we are given the two league titles back. We are sick and tired of suffering injustice.'

with the latest developemnts in the Seria A Scandal involving Moggi. Milan President Silvio berlusconi announced that Milan demands that they are give the two titels back. Which were evidently were not won buy Juventus as they say FAIR AND SQUARE. The Italian Football governing body will have alot of decisions to make if they want to confirm them selfs as the governing body.


(1)Should the two league tiles go back to Milan?

All though am a Ac Milan fan i doubt it that the leagues will be give to Milan despite the facts you just can't award something to someone and then take it away from them we've seen it in Football many time latest one was ... Barca Vs Milan "Shevas clear goal being disallowed despite UEFA's backing Barca is still in the FInal not milan .. but anyway .. Juventus shouldn't go unpunished, i just feel sorry for the players but am sure alot of them .. would become available if Juve are to be Relagated.


(2) Juve to be Releagated to Seria B?


Personaly i think they should be relagated to Seria C1 seria b is to small of a punishment for them .. the long suspected rumours that refs seem to favour juventus are turning out to be true ... which were also evident in the last few games of the season especially when they are give 7minutes of extra playing time and we all know what that means.

(3) I strongly belive that the referees should be punished they are there to set examples not to help others win games we've have seen it to many times video evidance can strongly be used against every bad decission and i think its only just for the team in question. cause after all they are the once to suffer from these mistakes, an Official pledege should be issued ot FIFA and UEFA reguarding the matter ... cause all they do is sit back and agree with the, team in the case of Milan vs Barca same goes for italy .. in the last world cup but they should really be more harsh twords the referees they are their to watch not to wonder around!

Last edited by Cassius; 15-05-2006 at 11:38. Reason: spelling
Cassius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 07:23   #2
Billy1969
Banned
 
Billy1969's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Belgium
Fav. Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso
Default

1) The titles that were illicitly obtained should be stripped from their total, giving them to the second in the ranking that year would only be fair, since it is the real champion that didn't resort to illegality to obtain the high ranking. Giving the title to no one then those seasons will have been played for nothing.

2) Yes, Serie C1 seems more appropriate, but even getting them to Serie B will be very hard, they will defend themselves like devils fallen into holy water, and they'll try to drag as much teams as possible with them should they go down.
Billy1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 09:25   #3
SempreRossoNero
Viaggiatore
 
SempreRossoNero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: tra la Usa, Italia & Thailandia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassius
with the latest developemnts in the Seria A Scandal involving Moggi. Milan President Silvio berlusconi announced that Milan demands that they are give the two titels back. Which were evidently were not won buy Juventus as they say FAIR AND SQUARE. The Italian Football governing body will have alot of decisions to make if they want to confirm them selfs as the governing body.


(1)Should the two league tiles go back to Milan?

All though am a Ac Milan fan i doubt it that the leagues will be give to Milan despite the facts you just can't award something to someone and then take it away from them we've seen it in Football many time latest one was ... Barca Vs Milan "Shevas clear goal being disallowed despite UEFA's backing Barca is still in the FInal not milan .. but anyway .. Juventus shouldn't go unpunished, i just feel sorry for the players but am sure alot of them .. would become available if Juve are to be Relagated.


(2) Juve to be Releagated to Seria B?


Personaly i think they should be relagated to Seria C1 seria b is to small of a punishment for them .. the long suspected rumours that refs seem to favour juventus are turning out to be true ... which were also evident in the last few games of the season especially when they are give 7minutes of extra playing time and we all know what that means.
Kif int Cassius?

I agree with Billy that they were obtained illicitly and should be stripped. Whether that can happen is a different question, but still, I think the media pressure against corruption in Italy is very high and makes it possible. Juve will be punished. At the very least, the scudetti will be vacated... but it Milan is shown to have not participated, I am sure that we are eligible for the titles. Obviously we don't pay the referees or we would be in the CL finals right now. We have been screwed enough that we deserve justice when we can take it. 1 CL Final (with the doping scandal), 1 CL Semi-Final (that just passed with the disallowed goal) and now 2 scudetti!!!


Signature
"YOUR WRONG" - LO TSAR
SempreRossoNero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 09:57   #4
Redsun
World Cup Winner
 
Redsun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Istanbul
Fav. Players: Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
Default

it will be ok for them erasing 10 or 20 points this year.and with that we will get our scudetto.this thing is totally different from shevas disallowed goal.this is a huge scandal!so let's hope justice will do stg quickly.
Redsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 10:07   #5
Italian Tsar
Face
 
Italian Tsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: India
Fav. Players: Maldini, Keane, Cannavaro, Pirlo, Imran Khan, Virender Sehwag
Default

Should the two league titles go back to Milan?

Its not a question of should. Its a question of Would. And i don't think it ever would.

Juve to be Relagated to Seria B?

The two are interconnected, so i guess for your first wish to come true, your second should precede it. And to be honest, howmuchever i wish it to come true, i don't see that happening.


Signature

KINGS ALL
Italian Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 11:13   #6
zZ[-_-]Zz
¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
 
zZ[-_-]Zz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Fav. Players: Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Default

if Juve was to drop to Serie B... the titles would most likely be awarded to Milan... since the fact that they are relegated would means they have cheated... therefore they will lose the last two Scudetti...
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 11:26   #7
brajo
World Cup Winner
 
brajo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Default

I've just read on gazzetta.it that the scudetto 04/05 won't be awarded at all...
This year's scudetto will...but if Milan is involved it will go to Inter - LOL! Anyway, they're saying that the minimum that juve can get is dropping to last place of this season's table which means - Serie B. Milan, obviously not as nearly involved as juve, could be punished by taking off some points; we could play Intertoto Cup next year. Of course if they prove Milan's involvement...

Last edited by brajo; 15-05-2006 at 11:30.
brajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 11:29   #8
Cassius
¤ King Kaka ¤
 
Cassius's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Malta
Fav. Players: Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SempreRossoNero
Kif int Cassius?
Do i know you mate?



oh and for 3 which i forgot to mension why does juventus need to be punished on its own down with the referees i say!! they are the major player in this they should never be allowed to set foot on a football pitch ever again!!
Cassius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 11:36   #9
PUPO
Stiamo tornando
 
PUPO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: UK
Fav. Players: Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Default

I wouldn't waste time claiming past scudettis....
Milan is involved too...we are lucky if we don't get relegated...
Just read the thread ' Scudetto to Inter' in the football section.
Berlusconi should shut up until Milan are in the clear.


Signature
PUPO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 11:47   #10
MilanLover1899
National Team Player
 
MilanLover1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Belgium
Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, GilaGol, Gullit, MvB, Weah, Baresi, Pirlo, Sheva, Gattuso
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupone#20
I wouldn't waste time claiming past scudettis....
Milan is involved too...we are lucky if we don't get relegated...
Just read the thread ' Scudetto to Inter' in the football section.
Berlusconi should shut up until Milan are in the clear.
IDD

Just read in on www.gazetta.it that LAZIO MILAN FIORENTINA are also mentioned .. but the accusation on the adress of Milan are doubtful ...


Wait and see ... Rubentus is probably to loose everything ... Jeahhaaahhh ...

Anyways, there will be a sentence before the start of the world cup
MilanLover1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 12:15   #11
PUPO
Stiamo tornando
 
PUPO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: UK
Fav. Players: Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanLover1899
IDD

Just read in on www.gazetta.it that LAZIO MILAN FIORENTINA are also mentioned .. but the accusation on the adress of Milan are doubtful ...


Wait and see ... Rubentus is probably to loose everything ... Jeahhaaahhh ...

Anyways, there will be a sentence before the start of the world cup
Before the WC, are you sure?
That will be nice because we must know as soon as possible what's going to happen!


Signature
PUPO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 12:32   #12
Cassius
¤ King Kaka ¤
 
Cassius's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Malta
Fav. Players: Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupone#20
I wouldn't waste time claiming past scudettis....
Milan is involved too...we are lucky if we don't get relegated...
Just read the thread ' Scudetto to Inter' in the football section.
Berlusconi should shut up until Milan are in the clear.

I don't think that Milan are involed .. the accusations aginst Milan will be cleared in a few days!
Cassius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 13:13   #13
Wild
*Rejuvenation*
 
Wild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Lebanon-Beirut
Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Default

I dont want no titles.
I just want 2 see Juve punished & go 2 serieB.


Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 13:25   #14
Metalheadache
Il Capitano
 
Metalheadache's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.
Default Release your pain and frustration guys/girls

time ro give it back to Milan, okay you had enough


this moment last til this day guys, enjoy while you can


give it back! (Background players: NO!) look at em' pathetic faces


gotta run before they(officials) catch me


clean yourselves fellas, you know we are "dirty" team

Last edited by Metalheadache; 15-05-2006 at 14:28.
Metalheadache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 13:28   #15
red&black_fever
Dreamer
 
red&black_fever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka
Default

IF Juve are relegated, do you think that their players will leave?
red&black_fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 13:28   #16
crazymilangirl
Busy, Busy, Busy
 
crazymilangirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Europe
Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupone#20
Just read the thread ' Scudetto to Inter' in the football section.
Berlusconi should shut up until Milan are in the clear.
to inter???

yeah...berlusconi should lay low until we are clean...no doubt about it if you ask me!!

i just read in norwegian newspaper that the game against messina in 2004/2005 was fixed by moggi.

he had handpicked the ref so that the players would get yellow and red card...because the next game was against juve
crazymilangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 13:55   #17
Italian Tsar
Face
 
Italian Tsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: India
Fav. Players: Maldini, Keane, Cannavaro, Pirlo, Imran Khan, Virender Sehwag
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brajo
I've just read on gazzetta.it that the scudetto 04/05 won't be awarded at all...
This year's scudetto will...but if Milan is involved it will go to Inter - LOL! Anyway, they're saying that the minimum that juve can get is dropping to last place of this season's table which means - Serie B. Milan, obviously not as nearly involved as juve, could be punished by taking off some points; we could play Intertoto Cup next year. Of course if they prove Milan's involvement...
Now, that sounds interesting If we'r guilty, I wouldn't mind Inter getting the Scudetto. So much better than those black and white fellas running away with it. Speaking of Black and White, have you noticed? Only the jerseys are in black and white at Juve. LOL

P.S: The captions kick ass Metalheadache


Signature

KINGS ALL

Last edited by Italian Tsar; 15-05-2006 at 13:57.
Italian Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 13:57   #18
menon_inc
¤ I Still Believe ¤
 
menon_inc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Malaysia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild
I dont want no titles.
I just want 2 see Juve punished & go 2 serieB.
Well i want them. I didnt spend 2 years of my life staying up late and watching matches only to be screwed by the zebras. The titles should be ours! Forza Milan!


Signature
AC MILAN --THE BEST THERE IS
THE BEST THERE WAS
AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE
-----------http://talkmilan.blogspot.com/--------



Legends
menon_inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 13:58   #19
menon_inc
¤ I Still Believe ¤
 
menon_inc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Malaysia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Tsar
Now, that sounds interesting If we'r guilty, I wouldn't mind Inter getting the Scudetto. So much better than those black and white fellas running away with it. Speaking of Black and White, have you noticed? Only the jerseys are in black and white at Juve. LOL

P.S: The captions kick ass Metalheadache
Inter? Hell No...they celebrated winning last years coppa italia like they won the champions league 5 years in a row. The only thing worst thn Juve walking away with it is Inter winning it.


Signature
AC MILAN --THE BEST THERE IS
THE BEST THERE WAS
AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE
-----------http://talkmilan.blogspot.com/--------



Legends
menon_inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 14:25   #20
Metalheadache
Il Capitano
 
Metalheadache's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Tsar
Now, that sounds interesting If we'r guilty, I wouldn't mind Inter getting the Scudetto. So much better than those black and white fellas running away with it. Speaking of Black and White, have you noticed? Only the jerseys are in black and white at Juve. LOL

P.S: The captions kick ass Metalheadache
Thx Italian Tsar
thx juventus.com haha nice sabotaging huh?

well IMO, if we do get the Scudetti, well and good.

If we don't (due to politics) so be it..
It's no point giving us high hopes and then boom our hopes are dashed.
Well it's worth a try, but don't give us the run-around

then we'll welcome next season with a bang!
this time after two empty-handed season, carlo-baldie-unc president
should give some thought for the fans who had been with them thru thick and thin!
of course we are tolerating and will still do it...but it's time Milan bring in the silverwares, bronze-ware whatever!
Metalheadache is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:43.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.