The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Closed Thread

Old 27-05-2006, 15:27   #1481
MahmoodAB
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: all Milanese are one

signed and approved
Old 27-05-2006, 15:31   #1482
roy_il_diavolo
L'Avvocato

Fav. Players: Maldini,Baggio,Rivera,MvB,Totti, Nesta, Del Piero, Buffon, Kaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnut408
I think it was made very clear that he didn't leave for money.
By going specifically to Chelsea, he actually helps Milan because Chelsea will pay more money than anyone else.

The love for his family is greater than the love for his fans. There's nothing wrong with that.
HAHAHA....dont make me laugh....if his reasons were "my son is turning into a drug addict in italy..." ....we can understand and let him go...but "my son will learn English" is just too much....

To all those who think that Sheva's decision to leave bcoz his wife wanted to live in beautiful London was a good decision bcoz family comes first.... i guess to you football is just a game but to me and a few i know football is beyond silly reasons Sheva is giving....

Sheva left for money and thats the only reason... Chelsea now is shining more than Milan... He thinks there is more money and more glamour there... I think most of you will disagree with me but i assure you ... i'll be the first to boo him the day he takes the field against Milan... All of you feel its normal to leave the club for his family.... all of you will know how i feel the moment he scores against Milan... He wont celebrate but Milan will be knocked out of the CL....
Old 27-05-2006, 15:35   #1483
Kyara
¤ Il Poeta ¤

Fav. Players: MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
How about: You can leave Milan, but you can't leave my heart
LOL

Nah, I guess this is how it'll be from now on
Old 27-05-2006, 15:44   #1484
ACMCEAR
Con il diavolo insieme

Fav. Players: *KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zed_darkx
think we should make a new thread area , Official Threads on Legends and the first should be Sheva..............Pls do so maike it official and show such a tribute as if he was dead..........................im sad sad sad sad sad.................................
Legend??? I dont think so....a special one yes, but no, i dont think he was a legend
Old 27-05-2006, 15:45   #1485
ACMCEAR
Con il diavolo insieme

Fav. Players: *KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaSneijder
I have read your messages,many of you have made me to come the tears to the eyes,I understand the anger and the disappointment of many of you,but I ask you to accept my decision like man.To be in curve with to you? be the emotion devout? large of my life.You have a part of my heart,and you will always have it in order....Andriy

That's a literall translation
Thanks for everything again Sheva...sad to let you leave, but you got your reasons
Old 27-05-2006, 17:04   #1486
scarecrows
AC Milan Icon

bullshit

Signature
Old 27-05-2006, 17:17   #1487
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

This is far from over.
Now we need 2 wait till the deal finalize hoping its gonna b big cash + Gallas.
Then we will need 2 wait again 2 see who is gonna sign 4 Milan.
I just hope it will b all over b4 the WC so we can enjoy it with a peace of mind.

Signature
Old 27-05-2006, 17:45   #1488
Besi
¤ TheSaint ¤

Fav. Players: Maldini , Kaká
Default Sheva's message to Milan fans Saturday 27 May, 2006

Andriy Shevchenko has released a personal statement on his website to say farewell to the Milan fans as he prepares to join Chelsea.

“Yesterday was a truly difficult day for me and I thought long and hard before coming to this decision,” he explained.

“Mine was a troubled choice, but I feel the time has come to think about the future of my family and my children, who are the most important things in my life.”

The Ukrainian insists his wish to join Chelsea has been motivated only by his desire to learn English, as his wife – American model Kristen Pazik – is eager to settle down in London.

“A few days ago, I explained my reasons to Silvio Berlusconi, who is a very special person for me, as he is the Godfather to my son. He listened and understood. ‘Do what is best for you,’ he told me. For this, and for all the things he has done for me and my family, I will be eternally grateful. I also thank the club and Adriano Galliani, who did everything possible, and more, to keep me here.”

Shevchenko arrived at Milan from Dynamo Kiev on July 1, 1999, and negotiations will now begin to seal the switch to Chelsea.

Reaction to his departure has been mixed among the Rossoneri fans, with some supporting this lifestyle choice and the honesty with which he went about the process of handing in a transfer request, but others claim it was a ruse to earn more money at Stamford Bridge.

“Above all, I want to speak to the fans and ask them to accept my choice,” continued his statement. “I have read your messages this week and many of them brought a tear to my eye. I also understand your anger and disappointment, but I request that you accept my decision as a man.”

His final appearance at San Siro saw Shevchenko stand alongside the hard-line supporters in the stands for the last game of the season, a 2-1 win over Roma on May 14.

“What you have given me over these years has been unique and you always made me feel at home. To stand in the Curva with you was one of the strongest emotions I have ever experienced in my life. You have a piece of my heart and will be there always. Andriy.”

Channel4.com

We accept your decision man.. you`ll be always the best for us .. FORZA SHEVA !!

Signature
He is football’s Mohamed Ali – he floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee.
Old 27-05-2006, 17:45   #1489
scharatz
AC Milan Legend

Chelsea are in good position here. They are the only bidder and they know that Milan must accept their offer, or risk having an unhappy player and losing even more money.

I don't see us getting as much money as we'd like.
Old 27-05-2006, 17:49   #1490
Kyara
¤ Il Poeta ¤

I say it's 50 Millions and Gallas or get lost Abramobitch.
Old 27-05-2006, 17:51   #1491
Besi
¤ TheSaint ¤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyara
I say it's 50 Million and Gallas or get lost Abramobitch.
Since he wants to go , the price is getting lower and lower.. we will end up with 25m probably .. + Gallas .. thats it..

I am also for 50 million + Gallas..

Signature
Old 27-05-2006, 17:54   #1492
Kyara
¤ Il Poeta ¤

I frankly don't think Galliani will go easy on them. In fact, I think Milan should increase the price. Chelsea have chased Sheva forever and now that he wants to go himself, they will pay anything to get him.

Last edited by Kyara; 27-05-2006 at 17:58.
Old 27-05-2006, 18:10   #1493
GreatKalu
I still believe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scharatz
Chelsea are in good position here. They are the only bidder and they know that Milan must accept their offer, or risk having an unhappy player and losing even more money.

I don't see us getting as much money as we'd like.
If Sheva really had feelings for Milan, then he'd try convincing his buddy Abramovic to reach deep into his pockets. Man, firstly, Sheva is going. And now, we have to put up with a cheap bid? Why dont we just sell him to the highest bidder?!? This Chelsea makes me puke! I hate em! I hate em more!
Old 27-05-2006, 18:33   #1494
milana24
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Kaka, Maldini, Arshavin, Ronaldo, Toni

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy_il_diavolo
HAHAHA....dont make me laugh....if his reasons were "my son is turning into a drug addict in italy..." ....we can understand and let him go...but "my son will learn English" is just too much....

To all those who think that Sheva's decision to leave bcoz his wife wanted to live in beautiful London was a good decision bcoz family comes first.... i guess to you football is just a game but to me and a few i know football is beyond silly reasons Sheva is giving....

Sheva left for money and thats the only reason... Chelsea now is shining more than Milan... He thinks there is more money and more glamour there... I think most of you will disagree with me but i assure you ... i'll be the first to boo him the day he takes the field against Milan... All of you feel its normal to leave the club for his family.... all of you will know how i feel the moment he scores against Milan... He wont celebrate but Milan will be knocked out of the CL....
I agree with you..especially with your last statement...you guys will realize it all when Sheva scores against Milan in the CL...It s all about money...all the things Sheva says now are just made up reasons to cover up him leaving Milan for money...
Its maybe not that bad to leave for money...if you have been promised really huge amount..its his choice and I am not saying that he is bastard coz of that..I am just deeply upset, coz I didnt expect it from Sheva, I thought he d be the one finishing his carriera in Milan and remain Milan legend..smth like Maldini....bad for him though..he could have been a legend of Milan and will be just another player that have been bought by Chelsea...Pity...

Signature
I AM VERY UPSET...
Old 27-05-2006, 18:35   #1495
milana24
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by madtherchot
If Sheva really had feelings for Milan, then he'd try convincing his buddy Abramovic to reach deep into his pockets. Man, firstly, Sheva is going. And now, we have to put up with a cheap bid? Why dont we just sell him to the highest bidder?!? This Chelsea makes me puke! I hate em! I hate em more!
Chelsea give us 44 million for him..and 11 million to Sheva every year..thats why he agreed. It was not about price to the club..it was always about Abramovics suggestions about Sheva's salary in London. Now Abramovic suggested a good salary and Sheva eccepted it...

Signature
I AM VERY UPSET...
Old 27-05-2006, 18:57   #1496
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by milana24
Chelsea give us 44 million for him..and 11 million to Sheva every year..thats why he agreed. It was not about price to the club..it was always about Abramovics suggestions about Sheva's salary in London. Now Abramovic suggested a good salary and Sheva eccepted it...
More bullshit. Milan have yet to agree terms with Chelsea. All the figures tossed around right now are media (+forum) speculation. The only semi-official figure is 70 mio, that's what Milan want.

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Old 27-05-2006, 18:58   #1497
jasiom
AC Milan Capitan

Fav. Players: Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
Default sheva foreva

Shevchenko anwserd all those who put him in front of paulo maldini a the best Milan player... Maldini will always be best forever!

Shevchenko will remain in milans history as a potent striker but NO-legend because legends dont do what he just did, for reasons that are loughtable (please)...if he asks to accent his decision as a man, I DO... therefore he is not that great man I thought he would be, Hmmm I wonder what effect the english weather will have on him ;-P having said that I still believe shave is the greatest and chelsea will be lucky to get him. definatly better than eto'o :-)
He will remain in my heart just as Milan fans will reamin in his (no more). I sincerely thank him for all those goals against Juve(still in serie A) and Inter.
FORZA SHEEVVVAAAA!!!

Maldini is sheva isn't replacable, as for a replacement someone mentioned a young van basten... would be only concolation...
...one name comes to my mind (class)-Jan HUNTELAAR. I would be overjoyed if milan looked to a replacemnet in him, and nor over 30 years old strikers... although it is very unlikely he would leave ajax.
Forza Sheva... Forza HUNTELAAR, but above all... FORZA MILAN!
in the words or eric cartman "whateva, you can do what you want..."

Signature
Old 27-05-2006, 19:06   #1498
Besi
¤ TheSaint ¤

Quote:
The only semi-official figure is 70 mio, that's what Milan want.
Hmm , where you read that Passion ? I read it somewhere also but I cant remember now.. can you give me the source if you remember it?

Signature
Old 27-05-2006, 19:16   #1499
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by besikaka
Since he wants to go , the price is getting lower and lower.. we will end up with 25m probably .. + Gallas .. thats it..
Unfortunately you're right, Milan are not really in the position to ask an utopic price.

Damn, you guys know I've *always* had this hunch that sooner or later Sheva would surrender to Roman's wooing (I really wasn't teasing you, I was pretty convinced he wouldn't be Rossonero4life), so... I wish we had cashed in 2 years ago when Roman was willing to throw 100 million on our table. I mean, the attraction has been mutual for years, very noticeable too, to the knowing eye at least... We would have done both (+ the unborn child) a favor... We even could have won trophies, had we spent those 100mio wisely

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Old 27-05-2006, 19:16   #1500
milana24
Senior Team Member

Quote:
More bullshit. Milan have yet to agree terms with Chelsea. All the figures tossed around right now are media (+forum) speculation. The only semi-official figure is 70 mio, that's what Milan want.
Maybe..but thats what have been announced on TV in the news..maybe a rumour..at least the salary of Sheva is more or less that if not more...Maybe the price is 44+Chelsea player

Signature
I AM VERY UPSET...
Closed Thread