The Non-Milan Transfer Market

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
menon_inc said:
That has got to be the stupidest transfer of the summer. I doubt at his age and current form, he will adapt to a new environment+ team in the serie a. He would have been a good signing for Liverpool but will probably spend the season on the bench with Inter after the first half of the season is complete. I thought Milan made 1 of the stupidest transfer when we signed vieri. Well, you can always count on our "beloved" neighbours to out do us with something dumber. Congratulations! :)

hahah My thoughts exactly. Fucking inter are the laughing stock of the world.

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]
figoindex.jpg
Figo: I will win with Inter
[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Luis Figo has held his first press conference since joining the Nerazzurri and insists he wants to win everything with this club[/font]

may be he is joking?:)xaxa inter can win only seria a nothing else
MILANO SIAMO NOI FORZA MAGICO MILAN IL GRANDE EUROPEO CAMPIONE

halfblackwinner

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, GOURCUFF!
Lo Tsar said:
How did he get the No7 shirt? I notice those trophies in the background are a bit dusty :tongue:
yeah! how did he get 7! LOL ! their trophies have collecting dust for years. and years, and will continue to! :)

Luis

You'll never drink alone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pelé, Shevchenko, Zamorano, Salas & Alexis Sánchez
I Think Van der Mayde was Sold

halfblackwinner

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, GOURCUFF!
i ripped it off the net. not very sure abt inter stuff..can't be bothered abt them :o

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Cassano cud move to Juve.

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
ZiMiTaR said:
Nuno Valente(porto)-->everton
& Van der Meyde + Ferrari also joined Everton ;)

milan*7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Nesta
...Owen to Newcastle....Possibly Cisse to Monaco or Marseille

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Oh look, Owen behind the bars!

Rex

Reaction score
Owen has made right decision (which the man revealed Shearer had played a major part in his decision) to join Newcastle in regaining top peak level returns, and wants to play more competitive at other matches towards Germany next year instead of returning home to Liverpool.

He's not part of Benitez's project either which the possibility of being a bench warmer will put sounds make sense on it of his presence at the club though.

Looks like Owen could partner with the Spaniard Alberto Luque upfront while Shearer could be good back up of scoring difficulties. But I see this newly promising goalgetter would be depth addition to the squad.

The Peruvian Nolberto Solano also returned to the Newcastle but the Magpies managed to pick up £1.5m and James Milner on loan for the rest of the season as part of the deal.

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I'm looking forward to seeing how Jermaine Jenas does at Tottenham....

IMO, JJ and Michael Carrick are England's two best midfield prospects. if JJ gets solid playing time the sky's the limit for Tottenham. throw Defoe and King in there and that should be quite a team in a few years...not mentioning Andy Reid, Routledge, Huddlestone, Dawson, etc.

Reaction score
Willy Sagnol to Juventus

PARIS, Dec 17 (Reuters) - France defender Willy Sagnol says he will leave Germany's Bayern Munich at the end of the season to join Italian giants Juventus.

"Juventus are a great club and they have a lot of respect for players, like Bayern," the 28-year-old told La Gazette des Verts, a magazine about Ligue 1 club St Etienne, in an interview released on Saturday.

"I have always been interested in the Italian championship," added Sagnol, who started his professional career at St Etienne and comes from that region.

"I want to win more titles and play with great players."

Juventus already have four French internationals in defenders Lilian Thuram and Jonathan Zebina, midfielder Patrick Vieira and striker David Trezeguet.

Sagnol joined Bayern in 2000 and won the Champions League with them in 2001 as well as three Bundesliga crowns and two German Cup titles.

What do you guys think? I think Milan should've at least attempted to sign him, as he was a great defender at Bayern Munich. He's only 28 and he would have given our fragile back line a boost :(

Reaction score
Milan get to complacent with their signings....just because they sign Cafu and Stam et al. they sit back and think everything is solved....Juve in the meantime keep updating and changing with the times....we need to revisit our signing policy otherwise we wont even qualify for Europe soon...

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Reaction score
When was the last time Milan signed a defender? over a year ago
When was the last time Juventus signed a defender? Like a day ago

It goes to show we need to sign more defenders. We can afford it: Milan is one of the richest clubs in the world

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
motormouth said:
When was the last time Milan signed a defender? over a year ago
When was the last time Juventus signed a defender? Like a day ago

It goes to show we need to sign more defenders. We can afford it: Milan is one of the richest clubs in the world
Lugano?