Week 31: Title Decider: Milan (3) vs Inter (0) 2/04/2011

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Get your shit together FFS Milan.

Seriously, we're been playing so bad it's hard to watch.

sammyvine

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Milan are like us.

We have bottled the league to United, Milan have bottled it to Inter.

The worrying thing is, Milan have to go to Roma, Udinese and Fiorentina.

Inter only have Napoli to play, and apart from that their fixtures are piss easy.
Milan need to win the Derby imo.

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
Even worse will be the fact that Leonardo was sacked for not being good enough for Milan. 1 Season later he wins the league for your deadliest rivals, despite being well behind in points when he took over.

this is the worst part for me, inter winnin scudetto will hurt but Leo winnin it, that's gonna be some hard shit to take.

So please Milan get it together an win scudetto

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
Even worse will be the fact that Leonardo was sacked for not being good enough for Milan. 1 Season later he wins the league for your deadliest rivals, despite being well behind in points when he took over.

this is the worst part for me, inter winnin scudetto will hurt but Leo winnin it, that's gonna be some hard shit to take.

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Imagine if Inter lose to Napoli after winning the Derby, going in 1 point ahead and then we beat Udinese haha!!!

sammyvine

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Yep, it will be so hard to take.

Especially when many on here think he's a shot manager, yet he could win the Scudetto and have a good CL run.

No matter how you see it Berlusconi made a big mistake though. Not saying he's that a good manager but he really should have given him another season, of even half a season to see how he would do with new players and recruits (Ibrra, Robinho, Boateng) for example.

Manages can't do wonders in 1 season. Mourinho only won the Scudetto for Inter in his 1st, and failed in the CL. Look what happened the season after.

Let's hope Allegri can deliver.

Last edited:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Berlu doesn't make mistakes. Fuck off Arsenal fan.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
Berlu doesn't make mistakes. Fuck off Arsenal fan.

and to add to that milan doesnt lose to the likes of birmingham city for a cup final lmfaoooo

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This is what I feared. Possibly a title decider derby. I really doubt Inter will drop points against Lecce, so whoever wins the derby will be the leader.

We are going to have a couple of problems. There's the possibility Pato won't play. If he doesn't play, we won't have a center foward, since Ibra and Pippo are out. Allegri will have to field Cassano and Robinho as strikers, and neither of them can do this role properly.

It could get worse. Much of our creativity this season came from the strikers. Robinho often playing as a trequartista and Cassano as second striker, but always coming deep to get the ball. Of both play up front, only one can drop deeper. If both do, we won't have our leading striker to receive balls from the midfield/deeper fowards.

By the way, we also lack the playmaker. In my opinion Seedorf simply isn't reliable anymore. He's done a good job today, but I think it's not enough for a Milan class playmaker. He might do as well as he did at the White Hart Lane, but I think it is a bit of a gamble.

There's the possible scenario. No center-foward and no playmaker. So how do we survive? I would say: counter-attacking game plan. We have good defenders and a coach who is not perfect, but knows how to organise the defence. We also have a group of players that are fast, some that are good dribblers and a few that are both. If we manage to play with a deep defensive line alowing Inter to come to our field, we'll have space to counter, and then we can play direct passing and use the speed of Abate, Robinho and Urby. We won't need a playmaker or a center-foward as much as we would when playing possession football.

If Pato is fit, however, I could change my mind.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Imagine if Inter lose to Napoli after winning the Derby, going in 1 point ahead and then we beat Udinese haha!!!

I would rather both we and Napoli beat them straight up.I hope Allegri kicked some serious butt after last night pathetic display.There is no excuse whatsoever for pulling an Arsenal and bottling the league title like this.

I really hope Pato recovers for this,and is one fire that night.We need him to score some fucking goals:mad:

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
phoca_thumb_l_milan-udinese-1.jpg

I want more please

:star:

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
=============Abbiati==============
Abate=====Nesta=====Silva===Zambrotta(!)
===Boateng====Van Bommel====Emanuelson===
=============??????=============
=============Robinho=Cassano

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Pato will be back going into derby without a finsher is suicidal ....... Hmmm i am going to contradict
myself is pippo alive??

or he is buried in some offside grave?
Its spring season he can do something good for us

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
Even if we win this, we'll probably fuck up the rest of the remaining matches and end up 2nd.
This.Is.Milan.

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
Our situation isn't that bad. We just must not let to win Inter. A draw would be fair, a win would be massive. Both are very possible ways so don't let your heads down and on the other hand, we have 9 more games to go as Inter who still must put their efforts in CL.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I really don't know which strikers to play now. All of the available combinations just hasn't worked for us. All of them has had their day, but ... Damn. Allegri's job is tough.

sammyvine

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I really don't know which strikers to play now. All of the available combinations just hasn't worked for us. All of them has had their day, but ... Damn. Allegri's job is tough.

Pato & Robinho? That should do the trick as Inter struggle with pace imo.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
If we loose I will cry. :cry:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
What time is this match UK?

Well it's in 2 weeks so i don't think you should set your alarm just yet.

We have hardly bottled the league, we're still first, and we've had around 3 times when we've just piled up draws. Early season after Cesena, Beginning of the restart and now. After all of these we've won like 6 games in a row.

We do need to win the derby and i hope we have a lot of injured players back for then. But we'll have to wait and see.

sammyvine

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Well it's in 2 weeks so i don't think you should set your alarm just yet.

We have hardly bottled the league, we're still first, and we've had around 3 times when we've just piled up draws. Early season after Cesena, Beginning of the restart and now. After all of these we've won like 6 games in a row.

We do need to win the derby and i hope we have a lot of injured players back for then. But we'll have to wait and see.

So there has been no official kick off time yet?

I wanna get time off work to watch the game that's why I'm asking.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
So there has been no official kick off time yet?

I wanna get time off work to watch the game that's why I'm asking.

4/2/11 7:45 PM BST

If im not mistaken its that. If not then someone please correct it.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I'm pretty certain that's the right time.

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
4/2/11 7:45 PM BST

If im not mistaken its that. If not then someone please correct it.

ur right its def this time, I'll be at the game so it one I won't forget :)

Schedule