Milan's Transferseason round-up

What do you make of our transfer campaign so far?

• Total voters

SantaFe

Macrocosmic voyager
Reaction score
everytime, milan wants to buy different players, come very close, and go back to their original positions.

we only got flamini. now new names that appear these days on media are dinho, eto'o, zambrotta, sheva, drogba, adebayor; mexes, lloris.

we see who acmilan will buy eventually

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
anchio12 said:
everytime, milan wants to buy different players, come very close, and go back to their original positions.

we only got flamini. now new names that appear these days on media are dinho, eto'o, zambrotta, sheva, drogba, adebayor; mexes, lloris.

we see who acmilan will buy eventually

From that list i only want does players.But were did you hear/read that were after mexes ..would be wonderfull tought.

NemcyTheKing

Mister 300
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Inzaghi, Serginho
ok we brought zambrotta and flamini so far and if I am not mistaken borriello is coming too...So far so good...We still need a keeper and I think the ideal signing would be Amelia...He would be easy to sign since Livorno is relageted
he has already announced that he wants to leave the club,plus I dont think he would cost us a lot of money...

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
NemcyTheKing said:
ok we brought zambrotta and flamini so far and if I am not mistaken borriello is coming too...So far so good...We still need a keeper and I think the ideal signing would be Amelia...He would be easy to sign since Livorno is relageted
he has already announced that he wants to leave the club,plus I dont think he would cost us a lot of money...

i too would like to see a keeper but the fact is we currently have 3, i think it more important to chase down this striker and central defender first

M

MassterMark

siatanhai said:
i too would like to see a keeper but the fact is we currently have 3, i think it more important to chase down this striker and central defender first
hahaha, even they all 3 are in goal together they are worse than 1 good goalkeeper.

If we only think about scudeto, we must bring 2 good goalkeepers, and those 3 we should sell.

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
MassterMark said:
hahaha, even they all 3 are in goal together they are worse than 1 good goalkeeper.

If we only think about scudeto, we must bring 2 good goalkeepers, and those 3 we should sell.

ye i dnt rate any of them anywhere near likes of cech,frey,buffon etc, but i would prefer to see a striker and defender first but then there no reason y we cnt chase multiple targets - im sure our management has nothin better to do at the moment :D

project1967

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Nesta e Kaladze abbisognano di un elemento alla Chivu, o alla Mexes, giovane e di grande qualità, come vice. Non può bastare il Bonera visto sinora, nè l'eterno Maldini. Ai mesi di giugno, luglio e agosto il verdetto su questo argomento: la sensazione è che una grande dirigenza come quella rossonera non potrà non accorgersi che l'acquisto in mezzo alla difesa sia qualcosa di assolutamente indispensabile.

from http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=107716

The guy who wrote it wonders why Milan is trying to sign a striker as a priority when we need an alternative at CB ...

ecI

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Pippo, Nesta, Baresi, C. Vela, Kaka, Ochoa, Antonini, Pato, T. Silva
I think we need another AM. When we had Rui Costa we had Seedorf and Kaka, and we know Kaka ended up benching Rui Costa, so I think we need a young one of those to bench Seedorf, or at least provide cover when he is not on form or injured.

mizonero23

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Mohamed Zidan, Huntelaar, Paul Gascoine, Gary Lineker, Amr Zaki, Hassan Shehata, Gattuso
coming home

Well well well, It's been a while since my last post. I honeslty think that the fan pressure is gonna get to Galliani. Our performance in the current transfer market is not "WOW!" but we are moving and making attempts which is ok.The management has also been carefull not to pay for overpriced players like Ronaldinho. One thing that should be assuring to us fans is that the management has set the scudetto as their objective and they know what players Milan need to achieve it. So far, Flamini, Zambrotta & Borriello are all great reinforcements. What we should be looking at is another full back since Jankulovski is very injury prone and maybe one more CB to cover for Nesta and Kaladze. One decision I honestly don't understand is keeping Dida around. We cud've sold him added some cash and got ourselves a younger & better Goal Keeper. Can't wait to see who's the other striker we'll sign, eventhough I personally favor Eto because of the speed,skills & the age factor, anyone of Drogba or Gomez would be equally great.

M

MassterMark

ecI said:
I think we need another AM. When we had Rui Costa we had Seedorf and Kaka, and we know Kaka ended up benching Rui Costa, so I think we need a young one of those to bench Seedorf, or at least provide cover when he is not on form or injured.
BEN ARFA! (or Gourcuff)

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
ecI said:

JOAO MOUTINHO.... but really our squad depth comparitively to 5 years ago is a joke. 5 years ago 27 year old sheva, 29 year old pippo, 28 year old crespo upfront.

ecI

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Pippo, Nesta, Baresi, C. Vela, Kaka, Ochoa, Antonini, Pato, T. Silva
Those are only 3. We have Pippo, Pato, Paloschi, Borriello, and a likely addition at the moment, so we may start next season with 5 people upfront.

grounder

Incomplete & out of time
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Like you care?
ecI said:
Those are only 3. We have Pippo, Pato, Paloschi, Borriello, and a likely addition at the moment, so we may start next season with 5 people upfront.

Don't forget that Galliani(supposedly) mentioned that if we don't acquire a "world class" striker we're looking for we'll be going with those four.

MilanMarkus

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Although our transfer campain is already miles better than last year (but that doesn't mean much), I hope we're not done yet.

My preference:

1: A central defender (especially for this position I want to see a big signing like Alex from Chelsea or Zapata from Udinese)
2: A attacking midfielder
3: A goalkeeper
4: A striker

Twizzle

Primavera
Reaction score
MilanMarkus said:
Although our transfer campain is already miles better than last year (but that doesn't mean much), I hope we're not done yet.

My preference:

1: A central defender (especially for this position I want to see a big signing like Alex from Chelsea or Zapata from Udinese)
2: A attacking midfielder
3: A goalkeeper
4: A striker

agreed

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
It's stupid to fight for Scudetto with our current goalkeepers.. we must go for Boruc.. I dont know if he signed extension.. but that guy is really good for our goal..

We have to sign a keeper , defender , high-class attacker and a midfielder..

I dont know if many will agree with me.. but we should trade Pirlo with Eto'o...

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Besi said:
It's stupid to fight for Scudetto with our current goalkeepers.. we must go for Boruc.. I dont know if he signed extension.. but that guy is really good for our goal..

We have to sign a keeper , defender , high-class attacker and a midfielder..

I dont know if many will agree with me.. but we should trade Pirlo with Eto'o...
Milan have no creativety as it is so Pirlo to leave is impossible.

M

MassterMark

I would buy Balotelli, if I could. + Drogba and maybe Sheva for attack. Cus this kid is good. so: pato, drogba, sheva, balotelli. perfect.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Besi said:
I dont know if he signed extension.. but that guy is really good for our goal..
He did, about a month and a half ago. He said he wants to stay at Celtic.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
CentreD13 said:
what would you do with him after you bought him i wonder?

Play him next to pato and make arsenal look like the most mature team in the world .

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Az. said:
Play him next to pato and make arsenal look like the most mature team in the world .

Thats what milan could do if they bought him...

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Yeah I reckon, eh?
It kind of helps if you own the player first. HTH.

psycho_dad

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
one and only Gianni Rivera
Look what I have just found

transferpolicyll2.jpg

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
M

MassterMark

i have this strange feeling, that golden era or ac milan has gone. berlu doesnt want to spend money for good players anymore, so in my opinion we will be in 2-3 years medium club with no new trophys at all.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:

Schedule