Week 3: Napoli (3) vs AC Milan (1) - 18/09/2011

gucciluc

Nesta
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Maldini, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Thiago Silva, Zidane, Pirlo, S. Cazorla
boateng sucks donkey ass.. i much rather have emanuelson

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
:thumbsup:

Noce - MVB - Seed
------- Aqui --------
Pato - El Shaarawy

Dont think SES92 will start, it would be a total shocker if he did. Cassano will keep his place.

Same line up as against Barca with Aqui replacing KPB.

Probably win :thumbsup:

Blade of Faith

A New Hope
Reaction score
Boateng did very well and work hard to play outside of his natural position..
We don't have a lot of choice, at least he's ready when Alle need him.
He's showing a great attitude on the field to cover up his lack of skills.

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
Truth that, best about Boateng is his attitude and will. But without energy and physical strenght he doesn't have anything much to offer.

gucciluc

Nesta
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Maldini, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Thiago Silva, Zidane, Pirlo, S. Cazorla
He should not be playing behind the strikers at all, AT ALL. SES92 is a much better choice

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Thursday 15 September, 2011
Lavezzi set for ankle tests
Napoli’s Ezequiel Lavezzi will undergo tests on Thursday in an effort to ascertain how serious his injury is.

The Argentine picked up a problem in the second half of the Manchester City tie which forced him to be replaced by Blerim Dzemaili in the 57th minute.

“I have to wait for the doctor to tell me what the situation is,” he noted. “My ankle is very painful, but I hope it’s nothing too serious.”

The South American is hoping to be fit for the big Serie A game of the weekend as the Azzurri host champions Milan.

Napoli underlined their strength on Wednesday when impressing in their Champions League debut by drawing 1-1 at City.

“We could’ve scored when I hit the crossbar, but these things happen,” added the forward. “We had a good performance and took the right approach.

“City are a strong team, but we showed character, treated the game with the right level of respect and managed to cause Manchester a lot of problems.”

http://www.football-italia.net/sep15d.html

Opta Sports
- Napoli scored 1.8 goals per game last season in Serie A with Lavezzi on the pitch (31 games), only 0.6 in the 7 without him. Presence

https://twitter.com/#!/OptaPaolo/status/112599634840535040

Shevagool

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Seedorf, Maldini, Pirlo, Inzaghi
I hope we plays like this:

-- Nocerino -- MVB -- Seedorf --
------------ Aquilani ------------

Vecchio Ultra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Ambrosini - Boban - Savicevic - Dessailly - MVB - Costacurta - Bierhoff
Every point won at the San Paolo is a golden one, so a draw and I'm already happy

ahmadkanafani

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
boateng sucks donkey ass.. i much rather have emanuelson

I think Emanueslon will play on sunday, and I understand that alot of people are beginning to get frustrated from boateng but this is because Allegri keeps on depolying him as AM and he doesn't fit that role. He has great qualities are RM or LM

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
I don't know if Seedof will be fit enough to start again after the full 90 vs barca.

Noce/Rino--Bommel--Emman/Dorf

-----------Aqua/Boa------------

I'd like to see nocerino,bommel,emmanuelson,aqua but allegri will go gattuso,bommel,aqua,boa i feel.

Shevagool

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't know if Seedof will be fit enough to start again after the full 90 vs barca.

Noce/Rino--Bommel--Emman/Dorf

-----------Aqua/Boa------------

I'd like to see nocerino,bommel,emmanuelson,aqua but allegri will go gattuso,bommel,aqua,boa i feel.

True, maby rest Clarence from start!

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's crucial to have emmanuelson on the left of the 3 man midfield to help our left back out with Maggio + Hamsik doubling up.

+ He's quick so he can help when they counter at their lightning quick pace.

+ He will help stretch their backline by giving us proper width on the left which neither aqua or dorf will give.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
I really hope Taiwo will be back. We need him to handle Hamsik + Maggio.

Shevagool

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
300px-Juventus_vs_Milan_2003-05-28.svg.png

Miss those days :( :(

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
Tough match. With the right players and structure, we will hopely win. Grande Milan :star:

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
Boa doesn't suck. But he's also not as good as some may think.

this.

He is an average midfielder that some have elevated to elite status for some reason. Including the owner and GM of the club. Hence them not thinking they actually needed a real attack option in MF this summer.

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
it will be the same team against barca! with the inclusion of aqua in the whole. instead i would much rather see aqua in the midfield 3 and elsha in the whole but doubt it. would love to see elsha play at least 10-15 also taiwo should start imo.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boa doesn't suck. But he's also not as good as some may think.

Exactly.

Rino needs to teach him the tactical side of playing on the right of the midfield 3 and then he should take over that spot slowly.

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
boa is a good footballer but is really dumb at times. AM is not his position and every time he plays there his head gets even bigger becuz he thinks he is a number 10. midfield 3 or nothing!

MonsterKane

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo RuiCosta Cafu Balakov Seedorf Nesta VanBommel Gattuso Redondo Baresi Maldini Shevchenko Kahn
boa is a good footballer but is really dumb at times. AM is not his position and every time he plays there his head gets even bigger becuz he thinks he is a number 10. midfield 3 or nothing!

:thumbsup:

I'd try Aquilani as number 10, his passing is way better than Boateng's.

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Well Boateng doesn't have the skill set to hold on to the ball like we used to have midfielders in COSTA or KAKA or PIRLO.

The only person having that skill set in our team is SEEDORF.

So, for big matches in CL we need SEEDORF to play that role but for Serie A it is okay for Boa to play in that role.

Boa has great pace and that is more important for smaller games in Serie A than bigger games in CL.

Just one thing to watch about is his mentality. Sometimes he may get out of hand with his ego.

Rustamka_Ambro

Milanista 23
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ambrosini, Pirlo, Pippo Inzaghi
Suddenly Boa is a crap.. LOL.. Pathetic... Barca makes look crap everyone they play at the moment.. Chill out boys.

Godfather

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
My formation:

Abbiati; Abate, Nesta, T.S., Zambrotta; Nocerino, MVB, Urby; Seedorf, Aquilani; Pato.

Dutchie-Milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Midfield will be Nocerino-MVB-Seedorf with Aquilani behind Cassano&Pato.Its our only options,since Inzaghi,Ibra,Robinho,Boateng,Ambro,Gattuso are out.Emanuelson on the bench as sub and probably El Sharaawy to.

With Taiwo returning we can still field a good team.

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
Tuttomercato web is guessing we will play christmas tree with Emanuelson and Aqua behind Pato.

Not bad, and i think Urby can be an excellent atacking threat when playing that high up the field.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Tuttomercato web is guessing we will play christmas tree with Emanuelson and Aqua behind Pato.

Not bad, and i think Urby can be an excellent atacking threat when playing that high up the field.

I'm not hating that guess in a tough away match. Pato suits perfectly as lonely forward. Without Robinho and Boateng starting, Emanuelson is a must starter. (Maybe we should have done that vs Barça.)

Schedule