▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│
tumblr_lyyzw8VG881qeaabso1_500.jpg

hot mom :o

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Her face/head is huge, esp on the right picture.

leopard190

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fabregas, Yaya, TS33, Abidal, MVB, Abbiati
I'd still hit, prolly doggy thoough

ShevaDaniel

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA, MARCO VAN BASTEN
apparently,our hot future president and pato's bitch, was very impressed with the stadium of arsenal. she said that MILAN AC needs to have his own stadium.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Barbara Berlusconi: "We need a stadium property"

Barbara Berlusconi has increased the fear?

"It 's been a real pain, but eventually I came out satisfied: we deserved to go through."

He feared the worst?

"I can not be satisfied with the game: you have not seen the real Milan. We had a lot of fear. "

Regretted that his son Alexander in Champions debut in a game that bad?

"You think he has seen the entire second half with his hands before his eyes. "Mom, I fear we do goals" she kept saying. But in the end we went and will remain the memory of a great stadium, all those songs, the atmosphere. We entered the stadium we enjoyed the walk there from outside. "

What's the first thing he thought entering the Emirates Stadium?

"Who here in London there were people who were not afraid of change."

What do you mean?

"Today seems obvious, but in 2006 when the team moved and took the decision to kill the legendary Highbury confess that it might seem a heresy. It was inconceivable for us in Italy. I said to myself, how can you break down the story? Now I understand that the British were right. "

Why have they been right?

"Because the choices, even painful ones, must be addressed with courage as did Arsenal. Today the general operation of redevelopment carried out by the London-based company is a model that is studied and imitated all over the world. "

What is?

"It 'was, first of all, built the new facility right next to Highbury. Without abandoning the historic district of Ashburton Grove. In the old site, however, arose a new town with commercial and residential buildings, schools, gyms, parks and playgrounds for children. For the quarter this has meant more green, more services, more transportation, new housing, but most new jobs. "

Ok the overall project, but the stadium like?

"Very, lets you enjoy the game as if I were in the field. With comfort and services. "

And much commercial exploitation in the match day ...

"Not only in matchday, but 7 days with 7 restaurants, shops and offices for meetings. Services for all types of customers, from simple fan companies: Arsenal have a lot of sky boxes, sites for clients' business. " In 2008 he even hosted the official meeting between Gordon Brown and Sarkozy. In general, however, to all 60,000 spectators are guaranteed entertainment, fun and comfort. From 2005 to 2010, revenues from the exploitation of the stadium rose to the Arsenal, by 52%. "

A business financial and economic untenable for the Italian?

"Maybe not. Everything was built with private funds through project financing. Many resources are now coming from real estate transactions made ​​in the old stadium, bank loans and the sale of advanced multi-image rights. An example to be imitated, even by us. "

We should have more stage in Italy. But plants are not owned by the companies ...

"The ownership of the stages is in the hands of municipalities. Under these conditions it is difficult to capture new sponsors and marketing projects to promote wide-ranging. "

More generally, what are the weaknesses of the Italian system?

"The heart of the problem, in my opinion, is to be found right in the relationship between corporate and municipal powers that prevents development of long-term strategic initiatives. In theory, a handle, the other owner. Both parties have full ownership of the plant and this discourages the assumption of real responsibility. A waterfall and because of this situation we have stages: Obsolete, used only for 90 minutes of the game, not exploited commercially by the company, less loved by viewers. And then ... ".

Then?

'The sharing of the same plant of two teams constitutes a limit to the commercial exploitation of the structure. Make choices that involve actually three parties (municipalities and the two teams) is not simple and is not functional. It 's the case of Milan, Genoa and Rome. "

What do you do to get out?

"Reinventing and retain viewers, increase their customer satisfaction, to rediscover the sport show, create new moments of enjoyment outside sports stadiums, making the plant a social and cultural space in the availability of the public. Increase the comfort, safety and the number of spectators. "

How do you do?

"We need to transfer the ownership of the company stages. In the future, I hope not too far away, will be that way. There are alternatives. Even today, because Italian clubs are too tied to the proceeds of TV rights. And 'need to diversify revenues and that is why we must exploit more the stadium. "

There is also a law under discussion, but no one knows anything. And 'dead hope to have more flexible regulation?

"Life may not. But good is not. It lies in the Culture Committee of the House. But not right all the blame on the absence of a legal framework. In Italy it is made, also, a clear choice. Invest solely on the players' salary. Today, unfortunately, we are paying the consequences. "

Consequences that are visible to everyone. The stages in Italy, for example, are not designed for families. True?

"I'm not at all designed for families who want to spend a day relaxing, fun. The cost for a family, then, are too high relative to the services provided. In most of turnstiles, difficult to purchase tickets (anywhere abroad you can buy online in choosing the place), eateries almost absent, it becomes almost impossible to enjoy a game. This is why the Premier is reached the sale of 96% of the seats and tickets available in Italy only 50%. "

Better to stay home from the sofa. The TV likely to empty stadiums?

"Not so. Looking at the U.S.. Everything is televised. But the stadiums are still full. The truth is that perhaps the Italian football has not been able to offer to people who go to the stadium, adequate services and comfort. "

By the way, what do you think of the stadium for Juventus?

"I want to congratulate Juve who, by doing so, demonstrated foresight and desire for renewal. The atmosphere is like that of English stadiums. "

The Milan fans can dream of someday having a home of their own?

"If I had only asked the same question three years ago, I responded with a no dry. For fans San Siro is a magical, almost romantic, to which everyone associates a memory, an emotion that will never forget. Today, after having had the opportunity to visit the best stadiums in Europe, I am convinced that we should not preclude us no way. "

That is, it is telling me that Milan is considering a new structure?

"It 's too early to tell. At the moment it is not a simple task because we are making big plans for redevelopment of San Siro, a shop, a restaurant, a museum, three skylounge. All new and ready by 2015. I simply say that we, all together, consider each scenario. "

What problems did the San Siro?

"It 'a stage that perhaps suffers a little' of the years he has. The fan often does not feel pampered and is today just to watch 90 minutes of the game. "

Because Milan did not think first?

"Galliani and company found themselves in front of so many problems and so many bureaucratic constraints that anyone would be discouraged. In Italy it's all just too complicated. "

And his father is in favor of a new stadium?

"My father is in love with San Siro. We'll talk soon and we will, together, the various aspects of the question. Certainly the affective, which is important, but also that of the full possession of the structure and increasing its economic viability. "

The return of his father as president of AC Milan in the next board of directors will change your role?

"I was the one to push him back. With its momentum can only do good. I will continue to sit in council and act as a link between the company, Fininvest, and my father. "

Pato And when I see you in court?

"I only speak of stages today."

One last question: Milan can win both the Champions League that?

"We can play with the best in Europe and fight till the end with Juve. At this point we believe it. "

Gazzetta dello Sport

Full interview.

Reaction score
i think a new stadium like the emirates stadium would be fantastic for the italian football,
and with the support oft fly emirates & mr. berlusconi we could start a new era

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
She's not Sharon Tate level of attractiveness, but she is still hot!

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
apparently,our hot future president and pato's bitch, was very impressed with the stadium of arsenal. she said that MILAN AC needs to have his own stadium.

pato is her bitch !!

yep, and her jaws seem even bigger (relatively, also not based on these pictures)

you know what fit's in a big mouth right

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
Wow that was not a flattering picture

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
i had no idea there was a barbara thread

i also did not know that she was 27...based on appearance alone, i guessed she was my age...10 years older

which is not to say that she looks bad for a 27 year old...just that i must look good for a 37 year old :cool:

j/k :lol:
You're 37! :eek: Goddamn cougar. <3

Honestly, you look 25.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
She looks so much better with blonde hair, imo.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
She looked good before, now she looks ugly.

Ratzaroony

Kaka Fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Kaka, Van Basten, Sheva, Antonini, Nesta, Ibra, Oddo, Donnarumma
Hotter as a blonde, but whatever. Just build us a stadium and bring Kaka back please :o

GtrFlo

Playmaker
Reaction score
She should give whoever told her to try that new haircolor a high five. In the face. With a chair. Repeatedly.

Clarence

Feel the indifference
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Ibra, Thiago Silva, Pirlo, Totti.
Only reason: She's ending it with Pato, so that he'll leave Milano.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
AC Milan director Barbara Berlusconi is eager to drive a new, inclusive culture through the club.

Barbara has written to all Milan employees inviting them to put forward their ideas about how the club can be run better.

The football staff won't be excluded and there will also be more personal meetings so to create a greater positive spirit through Milan, says Gazzetta dello Sport.

Iron lady 2.0

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
If she was not berlusconis girl i would :lol: and thought another wannabe revolutionist ..

alll of them will say stop fucking pato and sell him :D

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
smart and professional woman this one. smart and professional.....smart and prfessional...smart and....professional...

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson