Nigel de Jong Thread

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
b9a5c322b83b11e3b4cd1234e8e56688_8.jpg

he looks like a bandana or a playing card :lol::fp:

excuse me essay nigel, please can you stop trying to be a mexican gangbanger vatho de jong and help out la milan raza

guess this explains why his passes have the accuracy of a drive-by :o

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
http://livefootballvideo.com/fullmatch/italy/serie-a/sampdoria-vs-ac-milan-2

Hahaha watch from 47:00 in the clip, before samp scored the goal. First we have possession far up the pitch and we are trying to hold the ball cause the first half was about to be done. What does de jong do? He gets the ball and gives it to the keeper who starts a fast counter attack, in this attack de jong runs back to get back in position, he then throws himself forward on a high ball and totaly misstimes an interception. Samp then scores and de jong points at bonera like it was his fault.

I have no words on how much I dislike this overrated idiot who thinks he is something. He is alone the one who fucks up our balance in the team and makes stupid decisions that cost us goals. Just watch from 47:00 before samp is about to score.

Im fucking glad he will most likely miss inter.

This has to be a joke. It was Bonera's fault for keeping the guy onside. De Jong was blaming Bonera for keeping him onside. Okaka was ahead of the passer and all of our defenders, except for Bonera who just ran next to him on the opposite side of where the ball was coming from. That's just awful defending. Either let the guy run himself offside or stand in the way of the cross to try to clear it. :fp: I've played my whole life in defense, I can tell you Bonera fucked up bad. This defending would be unacceptable even in Sunday league football for fuck's sake

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan, Montolivo, Honda, Pazzini, Abate, De Sciglio, Mexes, Ambrosini, Nesta, Pato, Ronaldinho
De jong must have rape your beloved Montolivo to claim such ridiculous statements. How is it possible to be so stupid?

Well its quite clear your football knowledge is very low. Have you ever played football?

When a team decides to push up in the last minutes of a game/half and tries to hold possesion to win time, you don't do what de jong did there, especially as sampdoria were going at full speed to get that goal just before half time. You are gonna make them frustrated and force them to run after that ball. Bonaventura and menez were doing a great job by holding the ball amongst eachother and make the clock tick. They gave the ball to de jong and on his first touch he tries to make a Pirlo pass behind samps back four totally unforced, there was no samp player there making him do what he did. Instead its a fail pass and sampdoria can start a fast counter attack and eventually get that last chance before half time.

This oppurtunity that samp got was caused by de jongs lack off assessment and concentration, an oppertunity they should not have got in the first place. But because de jong fucked up trying to act peerlo samp gets that last counter. And to top it all of, he didnt fix his mistake, instead he made a mockery of himself. And ifif you are thinking im making stuff up, im just gonna redirect you to that link and watch the situation again. Many people are blaming de jong for his action right there on social media.

Last edited:

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
To add to my post, I agree that his pass there was cringe worthy though:fp:, not sure what he was trying to do there. But with a decent back line that goal was easily avoidable.

romlakers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Well its quite clear your football knowledge is very low. Have you ever played football?

When a team decides to push up in the last minutes of a game/half and tries to hold possesion to win time, you don't do what de jong did there, especially as sampdoria were going at full speed to get that goal just before half time. You are gonna make them frustrated and force them to run after that ball. Bonaventura and menez were doing a great job by holding the ball amongst eachother and make the clock tick. They gave the ball to de jong and on his first touch he tries to make a Pirlo pass behind samps back four totally unforced, there was no samp player there making him do what he did. Instead its a fail pass and sampdoria can start a fast counter attack and eventually get that last chance before half time.

This oppurtunity that samp got was caused by de jongs lack off assessment and concentration, an oppertunity they should not have got in the first place. But because de jong fucked up trying to act peerlo samp gets that last counter. And to top it all of, he didnt fix his mistake, instead he made a mockery of himself. And ifif you are thinking im making stuff up, im just gonna redirect you to that link and watch the situation again. Many people are blaming de jong for his action right there on social media.

You can't always blame De Jong for the goals we concede, especially when we defend so poorly . What i saw was, once again, a big mistake from Bonera, who always manage to fuck the team up when he's on the field. The real problem is people like Bonera not real quality player like De Jong.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Good player, bad fit. He would be truly great with a great b2b all rounder on one side of him and a real playmaker on the other. We don't have those kind of players in our team. Put him in the middle of Roma midfield and he would be world class.
Either we buy players to complement his style of play, or we play Montolivo as a regista flanked by Bonaventura and Poli. Or we play a double pivot and see how that turns out.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
:fp:

This will mean a Poli-Essien-Muntari midfield.

Should be Jack-MVG-Poli

Speedy recovery to NDJ.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
http://livefootballvideo.com/fullmatch/italy/serie-a/sampdoria-vs-ac-milan-2

Hahaha watch from 47:00 in the clip, before samp scored the goal. First we have possession far up the pitch and we are trying to hold the ball cause the first half was about to be done. What does de jong do? He gets the ball and gives it to the keeper who starts a fast counter attack, in this attack de jong runs back to get back in position, he then throws himself forward on a high ball and totaly misstimes an interception. Samp then scores and de jong points at bonera like it was his fault.

I have no words on how much I dislike this overrated idiot who thinks he is something. He is alone the one who fucks up our balance in the team and makes stupid decisions that cost us goals. Just watch from 47:00 before samp is about to score.

Im fucking glad he will most likely miss inter.

I dont like De Jong either no more but that wasn't his fault when he missed the high ball. It should've been a freekick because of a high foot from that Sampdoria player.

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan, Montolivo, Honda, Pazzini, Abate, De Sciglio, Mexes, Ambrosini, Nesta, Pato, Ronaldinho

Rotti

Milan Icon
Reaction score
De Jong is the only one in todays Milan who deserves to be labelled as a star. He is undoubtly he best player in the squad and by far the most consitent one. Yet there are ppl who complain and hate on him. WTF? :fp:

Tbh I am no that surpried. If we but this in perspective we can imagine a school class where every sudent is a rerarded monkey who cant get anything but F's. However there is an exception. One of the students has straight A's. So, who willthe ******ed monkies start to blame and hate on? The actual problem(being hemselves) or the "A-student"? The answeris ofcourse;the A-student

Last edited:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Jong is the only one in todays Milan who deserves to be labelled as a star. He is undoubtly he best player in the squad and by far the most consitent one. Yet there are ppl who complain and hate on him. WTF? :fp:

Tbh I am no that surpried. If we but this in perspective we can imagine a school class where every sudent is a rerarded monkey who cant get anything but F's. However there is an exception. One of the students has straight A's. So, who willthe ******ed monkies start to blame and hate on? The actual problem(being hemselves) or the "A-student"? The answeris ofcourse;the A-student

Are you saying that every student is black, you racist?

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Interprets "******ed monkies" as "black people"-->Blames me for racism:thumbsup:

Oh, I thought everytime someone says monkey, they immediately think of a black person. Sorry. :thumbsup:

littlewing

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Seedorf-Pirlo-Gattuso worked so why not Poli/Bona/vG-Montolivo-De Jong?
Gattuso wasn´t better at passing, crossing or scoring than De Jong. Double pivot should work as well.

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What an embarrasing comparasion. This is football, a teamsport while school is more individual.

We are supporters of a club who want them to win, in order to do this the players and coach need to do their job. In school you study only for yourself to get good grades, your grades are not dependant on how others results are. So why would I critisize de jong? Simple cause he is not good enough for the team i support and I want something better. His stupid decisions are affecting the team.

Get that difference you chipmonk idiot

Last edited:

littlewing

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Seedorf>van Ginkel
Pirlo>Monty

So what? The players might not be as good now but if they understand how they need to play on their respective positions it will work. Don´t expect this midfield to carry us to a CL final though. For 3rd place in Serie A it´s good enough

Rotti

Milan Icon
Reaction score
What an embarrasing comparasion. This is football, a teamsport while school is more individual.

Blah blah blah BS BS BS

Get that difference you chipmonk idiot

Well WTF? You cannot just be serious. De Jong is not good enough for the team? Then who is? And what kind of "stupid decisions" are you talking about exactly?

As I see it NDJ is the only consistent player in the squad. The only player who is "Milan- esque" in todays squad. He is one of the best DMF:s there is and also, without any doubt, our best player

Works his ass off, great determination. A solid rock. A beast.

Is he better than our previous DMF,MvB? No. Is he good enough for Milan anno 2014? Fucken yes. Probably even too good for this verision of Milan tbh.

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score

This scenario is not like-for-like and is rather bollocks.

A better comparison would have been a military unit where there is one soldier who excels at hand-to-hand combat and close quartered combat, but really lacks any other skill to the unit. Sure, in those unique situations, the soldier is an asset, but the rest of the time, he/she is a detriment to the unit as other soldiers need to compensate for the aggregate void.

Sure, maybe thirty years ago when there was a bigger need for close-quartered combat and ultra skilled hand-to-hand fighters, this soldier would bee an asset, but now this unit functions better without him.

My example tells a more accurate story of teamwork, consequences, and compensation.

Rotti

Milan Icon
Reaction score
So what? The players might not be as good now but if they understand how they need to play on their respective positions it will work. Don´t expect this midfield to carry us to a CL final though. For 3rd place in Serie A it´s good enough

Sorry. My intetion wasn't to come out as a dick.

I, sadly, do not believe that our midfield is good enough for a 3rd place. Anyone who follows Serie A knows Juventus' mf is of course intouchable and Roma has he 2nd strongest mf in the league. As for the 3rd best? I'd say Napoli. Inler, Jorginho,Insigne,Hamsik and Callejon are way,way,way better than all possible midfield- constellations Pippo can make.

Also our defense if pure shite. Just like our forwards. ChL 15/16 will never become reality. Never.

Last edited:

Nesta13

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Ibrahimović, Gattuso, Maldini, De Jong, Inzaghi, Seedorf
With normal defense & strikers who know how to score, this conversation would not exist. We can't win games or maintain a clean sheet, therefore people are blaming De Jong. He is not our problem.

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
#R&B Pundits::monto:

Waves of bad football knowledge, seem to waft through here

like a rancid odour.

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well WTF? You cannot just be serious. De Jong is not good enough for the team? Then who is? And what kind of "stupid decisions" are you talking about exactly?

As I see it NDJ is the only consistent player in the squad. The only player who is "Milan- esque" in todays squad. He is one of the best DMF:s there is and also, without any doubt, our best player

Works his ass off, great determination. A solid rock. A beast.

Is he better than our previous DMF,MvB? No. Is he good enough for Milan anno 2014? Fucken yes. Probably even too good for this verision of Milan tbh.

He is not good enough to be the main player in a team that seeks top positions. You can't build your game around him, and thats my main point. Simply cause he is not good enough wich we are seing by our results.

Stupid decisions like that one against samp that I have already explained. Fiorentinas goal when he was totaly off position and leaved a hole in the center of the field, against parma, in the first game against lazio when he lost the ball in the center and lazio countered and scored.

Not only is he costing us goals, but we are suffering in our overall game with him as our anchor. He does the playmaking, he wants to win balls, he simply wants to do everything and for that He is not good enough. Look when essien played against verona when NDJ was injured, he kept it simple and played after his potential.

There is to many facts that we are suffering when de jong is playing. Just look at our results with and without him on the pitch the last three seasons, its not a coincidence.

If he is that important and needed as you guys are saying, then how come our whole season turned when he got injured in 2012? we were already doing bad, so automatically we should have done worse when he got injured? No, instead we qualified into the CL.

Maestro21

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, KAKA, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Baresi, Nesta, Rui Costa, Van Basten
He is not good enough to be the main player in a team that seeks top positions. You can't build your game around him, and thats my main point. Simply cause he is not good enough wich we are seing by our results.

Stupid decisions like that one against samp that I have already explained. Fiorentinas goal when he was totaly off position and leaved a hole in the center of the field, against parma, in the first game against lazio when he lost the ball in the center and lazio countered and scored.

Not only is he costing us goals, but we are suffering in our overall game with him as our anchor. He does the playmaking, he wants to win balls, he simply wants to do everything and for that He is not good enough. Look when essien played against verona when NDJ was injured, he kept it simple and played after his potential.

There is to many facts that we are suffering when de jong is playing. Just look at our results with and without him on the pitch the last three seasons, its not a coincidence.

If he is that important and needed as you guys are saying, then how come our whole season turned when he got injured in 2012? we were already doing bad, so automatically we should have done worse when he got injured? No, instead we qualified into the CL.

I disagree, and it isn't fair to blame goals and losses on one player (De Jong). Our backline is pitiful, and none of our other midfielders can make a string of more than 2 passes. De Jong, when surrounded by a good team, is one of the best defensive midfielders in the world currently. Who else is better than him? What team/midfield are they surrounded by? I doubt ANY anchor would thrive with this current Milan midfield and defense. Now, if we had maybe a Schweinsteiger or Khedira level player alongside NDJ with a defender + a playmaker with half a brain, we'd probably have the best midfield in the world. NDJ played amazing for the Netherlands if you watched the World Cup. Unstoppable

--------------------playmaker-----------
--------Monto----NDJ----top midfielder---
---?----------?-----------?----------De Sciglio

The defense needs to be reworked. I don't like seeing Bonera at leftback when we have Armero, who also had an amazing World Cup and should be starting...but I dont want to go on a tangent. This is about NDJ

Last edited:

joy

Banned
Reaction score

Similar scenario, but not the same:

A train was coming. 3 kids were playing on the railway track along which the train was coming. Another kid was playing on a track next to it, on which no train was supposed to come. The driver of train however decides that death of 1 kid is preferred to death of 3 kids. So he diverts the train to the track on which 1 kid was playing.

De Jong is a world class player IMO. Plays for Netherlands team which is world class. Hence proved. Some people do not like him playing anchor though.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
I disagree, and it isn't fair to blame goals and losses on one player (De Jong). Our backline is pitiful, and none of our other midfielders can make a string of more than 2 passes. De Jong, when surrounded by a good team, is one of the best defensive midfielders in the world currently. Who else is better than him? What team/midfield are they surrounded by? I doubt ANY anchor would thrive with this current Milan midfield and defense. Now, if we had maybe a Schweinsteiger or Khedira level player alongside NDJ with a defender + a playmaker with half a brain, we'd probably have the best midfield in the world. NDJ played amazing for the Netherlands if you watched the World Cup. Unstoppable

--------------------playmaker-----------
--------Monto----NDJ----top midfielder---
---?----------?-----------?----------De Sciglio

The defense needs to be reworked. I don't like seeing Bonera at leftback when we have Armero, who also had an amazing World Cup and should be starting...but I dont want to go on a tangent. This is about NDJ

Please stop it :fp: This is not damn fifa multiplayer, where you pick all your best men at the same on the pitch.

Rotti

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Of course De Jong shouldn't be the main player in a "Top Team". Anyone understands that.Hpwever our board consists of complete imbeciles. So now we are in a situation where De Jong is our "Top Man",which prolly also is why we are not a "Top Team". However De Jong would be a vital player for any top team.

You've completely missunderstood De Jong as a player. Instead of expecting him to be bloody Ibra, just look at him as a team player.

If anyone isn't good enough to be in a top team it is your nickname imo.

As for results with NDJ vs -||- without NDJ...IMO we've been much, much, muuuch better with him. And about the 2012/2013 season: You have to be a fool to think it was thanks to NDJs injury we managed to reach ChL. Our defence was absolute horseshite without him. Only thanks to some individual brillance by SES and Balo we managed to reach ChL.

De Jong is costing us goals? Bitch please. Without De Jong we would conced even more goals.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
A train was coming. 3 kids were playing on the railway track along which the train was coming. Another kid was playing on a track next to it, on which no train was supposed to come. The driver of train however decides that death of 1 kid is preferred to death of 3 kids. So he diverts the train to the track on which 1 kid was playing.

what if the one track had 3 shitkids who are murderers and devil children and the other one had 1 sweet brilliant future nobel prize winning angel

train driver doesn't know shit

littlewing

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Prove it. I want to see statistics. Matches won with De Jong on the pitch vs. matches won without him.

Schedule