\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He had the gamewinning assist so yes he was big and he also inspires alot of confidence upfront but i think it was more of an team effort and most of all roma being poor

Two games is also too early to make any real conclusions buf if higs doesnt bang in 1 in 2 for us u can safely say hes a waste of money ... He was tied to the bonucci deal though + good marketing for us so its money im not so angry about to lose if u think about borini brrtolacci wages
I agree that it's too early to make conclusions already. However the trend is incouraging. Despite him being tremendous for us – football is always a team effort but he has an impact no doubt – he actually already scored a cold-blooded 1:1 for us, even if VAR called him offside for a matter of half a bootlength.

He's going to bang, don't worry :)

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Lmao Ronaldo cant score

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I think he’s Batman

he's definitely something....we don't know what yet but all curious

3c08fa5bfa89cb20e39ce53b4f53868e.jpg

*_____*

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
they have a deep enough roster to cope, i think they will get better over time tbh

They're playing guys like D'Ambrosio and Politano - that's a recipe for sucking dick.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
They're playing guys like D'Ambrosio and Politano - that's a recipe for sucking dick.

Politano has been their best player. October November is where they drop massive points and find themselves sitting 8 points out of the ucl zone.

Check their schedule, I have watched all their 3 games and there is no visible pattern that they’ll dominate games and convince.

We are the 3rd best team this season based on the first two matches we played.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Politano has been their best player. October November is where they drop massive points and find themselves sitting 8 points out of the ucl zone.

Check their schedule, I have watched all their 3 games and there is no visible pattern that they’ll dominate games and convince.

Regardless how Politano plays right now, he will no succeed.

Same for Inter but we agree on that anyway.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

Agreed. Just one match tho, not 2 lol we were shit vs napoli bar the goals.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score

politano has been great, d'ambrosio won't be playing with vrsaljko getting fit. Spalletti is a trash coach but eventually they will get everyone familiarized. Look at today with Lautaro and Icardi on the bench, thye got a good roster just a really shitty coach. Higuain in by far the best player on either side tho and can win us the game vs them.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Agreed. Just one match tho, not 2 lol we were shit vs napoli bar the goals.

Local please rewatch both goals against Napoli. Count the passes, the buildup and the execution and tell me this team can’t go places.

That Napoli game was lost due to a noob mistake not Napoli dominating our asses. Gattuso handed them the game but let’s move on.

A typical 2-0 lead is when you need to crowd your midfield and not weaken it. If the game ended 2-1 then we would have been celebrating until now.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
politano has been great, d'ambrosio won't be playing with vrsaljko getting fit. Spalletti is a trash coach but eventually they will get everyone familiarized. Look at today with Lautaro and Icardi on the bench, thye got a good roster just a really shitty coach. Higuain in by far the best player on either side tho and can win us the game vs them.

Think about me when Politano shits the bed like the fodder he is.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
People overrating inter players as per usual.

vrsaljko? Oh lol. Pay closer attention to his game. He provides 0 value moving forward and a booking for every 2 fouls.

Calabria>>> vrsaljko

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People overrating inter players as per usual.

vrsaljko? Oh lol. Pay closer attention to his game. He provides 0 value moving forward and a booking for every 2 fouls.

Calabria>>> vrsaljko

ye i'd be down if he didn't make huge mistakes 3-4times a game. A fit Conti might have the potential to be the best rb in the world tho.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think inter may (or may not) finish above us, but roma and lazio we can overtake easily. The way we played vs roma was so good, best performance for a long time! Inter have better players but if we can beat the minnows and get points vs big teams at home, we can finish 3rd

I think Milan would have got 3/4 pts out of torino A Sassuolo H MINIMUM

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players

What's there to be confused about?

I want you to remember what I said once Politano plays like shit, because it's going to happen and you know why? Because he is fodder.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What's there to be confused about?

I want you to remember what I said once Politano plays like shit, because it's going to happen and you know why? Because he is fodder.

ok will due, but he's played well for sassuolo and now inter. not sure why you are so certain? is it because he's italian? if thats the case calabria is or will be shit.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Inter arent going to get better with 2 mroe competitions thrown in.

4pts out of 9 against 3 scrub teams is a failure. once the fatigue sets in, they'll get popped.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
ye i'd be down if he didn't make huge mistakes 3-4times a game. A fit Conti might have the potential to be the best rb in the world tho.

We are yet to see conti play as rb. Be careful what you wish for.

I’d love conti to be the way I imagine him to be but we have seen so little of him and at Atalanta he was played as Rm.

Calabria is a warrior, he’s game isn’t complete but he’s a very important component to our game whether we like or not.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ok will due, but he's played well for sassuolo and now inter. not sure why you are so certain? is it because he's italian? if thats the case calabria is or will be shit.

No wtf you on about :fp:

I call him a fodder because he's a fodder, not because he's Italian.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Wow. This is the first tutto sport cover that does not feature cristiano since he joined the club.

9b156236dca4756fab29f7316834384e.jpg

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

politano is shit. he is only against fodder teams. inter have other good wingers anyway. keita and is pretty average in the wings too. perisic and candreva should probably always start.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
i am finding in increasingly peculiar that inter is discussed more on this forum than our own club is

and i can, without hesitation, say that this is very hurtful and extremely suspicious

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
i am finding in increasingly peculiar that inter is discussed more on this forum than our own club is

and i can, without hesitation, say that this is very hurtful and extremely suspicious

do you think we have double agents on the forum?

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
is it double agents or is it a new strain of betaism that we have never before seen

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Local please rewatch both goals against Napoli. Count the passes, the buildup and the execution and tell me this team can’t go places.

That Napoli game was lost due to a noob mistake not Napoli dominating our asses. Gattuso handed them the game but let’s move on.

A typical 2-0 lead is when you need to crowd your midfield and not weaken it. If the game ended 2-1 then we would have been celebrating until now.

those goals showed that offensively we can do a lot, but the midfield under pressure was utter garbage. Roma was pretty bad and lazy in midfield. Good thing is not many teams can press like Napoli, so we got rid of that game. Not noob mistake, but noob mistakes. Speaking of noobs, we need to change the goalie too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule