The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Giampaolo on his personal dream: "It has always been to have fun while training a football team. When a team loses its playful aspect and becomes dismal, there are problems. Being able to train while having fun is already a dream and I always chase that option."

I just hope he's ready to embrace the pressure...

There is no fun in Milan. Draw one easy game and media will rape him, hell what media.. own fans will do it

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
necro and a few of his band members have resorted to bullying forumers into accepting all new comers at the club and supporting them blindly... soon as you disapprove of a signing the necro cronies all jump on him levelling all sorts of accusations and the end result is that member gets banned with a note reading: 'be a better supporter'. WTF ppl? For years you have been proved wrong but still you refuse to change your ways.

imagine being bullied into blindly supporting players by this guy :lol:
Bertolacci may very well be a must sign player, considering everything. He could be to us for the next five years, what Marchisio is to Juve.

:proud::proud:

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I like Veretout but 30m is an overpay

I hope there's enough in the budget to still strengthen the squad if they do decide to overpay

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

So you’re +1ing the philosophy of only getting good players

Why don’t you just say: Milan should play well and win all of the time

You think Milan DONT want to get good players??

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So... according to reports we may pay 30 m for fucking Veretout, but 40 m for Torreira is not possible...:fp:

People still bringing up De Paul as a good player is killing me. You should really start watching football, guys. It's entertaining

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I still don't believe we got Giampaolo! He's just a smokescreen for Sarri :proud: They're hiring him, so Sarri gets hurt and comes here after his first defeat with Juve. Can be no other way

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
So... according to reports we may pay 30 m for fucking Veretout, but 40 m for Torreira is not possible...:fp:

People still bringing up De Paul as a good player is killing me. You should really start watching football, guys. It's entertaining

Yeah like 12M for Matri but Tevez for 8 was too much or we "first need to sell, cause the squad too big", or the whole Ljajic saga :lol: I think the papers have no clue

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
If Maldini really sign Veretout for 30 fucking millions, then it will perfectly show that he's shit SD and that he knows nothing. If he was good footballer it doesn't mean that he'll be good SD.

Can't see difference between this and Fodderlaci for 25m, it's happening all over again. :fp:

And he's not even that young.

Last edited:

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
He's decent player but paying 30m is terrible deal.

Player from team who didn't win for over 3 months. :lol: And if it wasn't enough, he'll cost you 30m.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
If Maldini really sign Veretout for 30 fucking millions, then it will perfectly show that he's shit SD and that he knows nothing.

We should make that judgement of Maldini instantly upon the signing rather than seeing how Veretout actually does for Milan?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Berlusconi just called fassone and mirabelli “inadequate immatures”

:proud:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Yonghong Lidiot

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sacchi on Maldini (today): "Absolutely yes, he is ready to operate in his current role at milan"

Sacchi on Giampaolo (today): "he's full of ambition and strategy. the director and the author"

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
D9SbKyKXsAAIKRn.jpg:small

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Because he's not that good.

We should make that judgement of Maldini instantly upon the signing rather than seeing how Veretout actually does for Milan?

I don't need to see him, I already know it's horrible deal if it's 30m. He's just not that good and if it's true that we can pay 30m for one player, I think that they should find something better for that money.

And he's 26 and he'll be 27 this season, in 2-3 years he'll be worthless. :head:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Arrigo Sacchi as his book presentation this evening: "When I signed the contract with Milan, I signed a blank page, and Galliani made me earn less than what I earned at Parma..."

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So you’re +1ing the philosophy of only getting good players

Why don’t you just say: Milan should play well and win all of the time

You think Milan DONT want to get good players??

I'm +1ing that he pointed out how the positivity brigade always comes out in force whenever someone voices out their disapproval about anything Milan related.
They're annoying as fuck.
This is the commode. If they don't like certain posters and certain opinions they can just ignore them and move on

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Because no one here actually watches him play regularly (including me). I have no fuckin clue how good he is lol

Fiorentina being 3 pts away from relegation doesn't really help his cause on here either

No one has told me why he sucks. Sensi sucks because he's short. But then people want Verratti. So.

I haven't watched him. No idea if he's good or not.

Napoli signs players from relegation teams, no one says shit. Fiorentina also seemed to go into free fall once Montella took over.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm +1ing that he pointed out how the positivity brigade always comes out in force whenever someone voices out their disapproval about anything Milan related.
They're annoying as fuck.
This is the commode. If they don't like certain posters and certain opinions they can just ignore them any move on

It's one thing to voice disapproval. Or formulate objective posts where one strings together some actual arguments. It's another to put one's misery about Veretout, Sensi and Krunic being part of Milans midfield on repeat for weeks and have the audacity to call those not keen on sulking full time "not real fans".

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
I watched at least 10 games, probably even more.

It's really hard to say what's wrong with him, he is just not outstanding player. And pretty much average at everything, whenever I watched him I never have feel to say "wow, he's so good".
After all, he's from team who was almost relegated and who didn't win over 3 months.

Not saying that he's THAT bad, he's ok, just that. But it's idiotic to pay anything over 20m for him.

Last edited:

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
But why is he not worth 30?

None of them know. They honestly have zero ideas at all. I listed what I saw in him, and nobody took the time to reply why he’s bad. It’s just the team he comes from. Sensi is the same.

The issue with these players is that yes, they are gambles coming from midtable teams, but a lot of those players struggle bc Milan has been poorly coached and doesn’t have a system in place where players have defined roles. Too many players come here and change position frequently, or have to play under too many managers.

Some will end up like Bertolacci, Gagliardini, Poli or whoever out there that failed, there’s a Radja, Allan, Zielinski, vecino, parolo, and more. Quit judging players off their name and what club they play for, don’t be an idiot. Giampaolo will bring in a distinct style, and every midfielder will know their role. If the system sucks, so be it, it will be on the coach. And like I said, players can fail, especially coming from a smaller club. But get your heads out of your asses. The positive is that all the mids were linked with fit the style we will be playing now, our transfers have more strategy than before. Even big names like Higuain, Biglia, Bonucci, Bakayoko and Silva were all just opportunity signings. None of them fit whatever style we had in mind, unlike now

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Marchetti: "Pellegrini, interested teams in Italy: Milan above all. Roma will have no discounts"

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don’t think Veretout will go for much higher than 20m. Just a guess. No way we’ll pay 30m on a player that won’t have that high a resale value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule