UEFA Champions League 2019/20

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
The way Napoli are playing from the back reminds me of how close I got to heart attack every game when we tried to do the same :D

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Barca bereft of imagination in midfield

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
So far it's one of the most boring games I've seen in CL in recent years

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Di Lorenzo is not having a good game. It's incredible how mediocre Italian fullbacks are these years

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Vidal is such a cunt.

Glad to see him sent off.

Funny how Juventus and Barcelona manage to get such huge cunts as Dani Alves and Vidal.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
1 poor game.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Not a very pretty game. Still 2nd half was far more entertaining than 1st. I don't know why Gattuso insists on playing out from the back when clearly he doesn't know how to instruct his teams in doing so confidently and properly. It was an expensive draw for Barca: Busquets suspended for next game. Vidal saw red and is also suspended. Pique's injury looked serious. Their bench is very thin as it is.
Zielinski is class :star:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Meh, good result for Napoli.

Can't imagine Barcelona will sit back, so they should have chances.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Clean sweep for Germania this European round. :proud: :love:

Bayern have been bombing London this season like it's....

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
What's Messi's record on Italian soil? Surely must be the country in Europe where he's least productive.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Not a very pretty game. Still 2nd half was far more entertaining than 1st. I don't know why Gattuso insists on playing out from the back when clearly he doesn't know how to instruct his teams in doing so confidently and properly. It was an expensive draw for Barca: Busquets suspended for next game. Vidal saw red and is also suspended. Pique's injury looked serious. Their bench is very thin as it is.
Zielinski is class :star:

Apparently they have like 13 main squad players left + 5 academy (Fati included) now. Very thin indeed considering 2-3 of those are keepers.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Still I can't help but feel like Gattuso missed an opportunity with his catenaccio approach. 1-1 isn't a very good result considering how poor Barca were. Napoli's attackers definitely looked more dangerous than Barca's and had they been allowed forward more often they probably could've secured a much more favourable result. Barca are of course huge favorites at Camp Nou

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Still I can't help but feel like Gattuso missed an opportunity with his catenaccio approach. 1-1 isn't a very good result considering how poor Barca were. Napoli's attackers definitely looked more dangerous than Barca's and had they been allowed forward more often they probably could've secured a much more favourable result. Barca are of course huge favorites at Camp Nou

His approach was spot on, but the players have failed him. Barca had just 1 shot on goal and were lucky to have that one converted into goal.

Napoli had 3-4 good chances and the fair result would've been 2-0 or 3-1.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
ladri still has 0 shot on target :lol:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Wow guys you should watch the ladri game. Lyon all over them but the most beautiful part is referee not blowing his whistle at clean tackles and balls won back by the Lyon players :proud:

Ladri and Merda are a disgrace in Europe. Please get us back into the tournament and show them how its done. Pathetic small ass clubs

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Wow guys you should watch the ladri game. Lyon all over them but the most beautiful part is referee not blowing his whistle at clean tackles and balls won back by the Lyon players :proud:

Ladri and Merda are a disgrace in Europe. Please get us back into the tournament and show them how its done. Pathetic small ass clubs

Just wait till they get their only saving grace; another dubious penalty.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Major downgrade on there manager is why.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Looks like Sarri can’t handle the prima donnas at juve... This young milan team would be perfect for him.

Make it happen Maldini!

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Thanks Lyon.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Looks like Sarri can’t handle the prima donnas at juve... This young milan team would be perfect for him.

Make it happen Maldini!

Sarri with Ibra together?

you want another kepa situation? :lol:

Schedule