The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 15-04-2019, 12:47   #7261
Kaka92
AC Milan Legend
 
Kaka92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Yugoslavia
Fav. Players: Barella.
Default

no, tonali AND mms will be dream


we'll sell 4 mf's this year, probably even kessie so we need more players, tonali is not enough.


paqueta baka mms

tonali could be backup option at the beginning because he's still young and raw but i think that he can cover all spots in mid if it's needed.
Kaka92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 13:01   #7262
VooDooDoll
))<>((
 
VooDooDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Moon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post

Great news from the Milan injury list: Romagnoli, Calabria and Donnarumma will all be available for the game against Parma. [@DiMarzio]
and paq?


Signature


Gaetano F. Intrieri: Savic as far as I know is done. They are dealing with Rashford and Godin as well as Rabiot for June.
VooDooDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 13:56   #7263
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDooDoll View Post
and paq?
1-2 weeks
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 13:59   #7264
VooDooDoll
))<>((
 
VooDooDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Moon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
1-2 weeks


forza borini then


Signature


Gaetano F. Intrieri: Savic as far as I know is done. They are dealing with Rashford and Godin as well as Rabiot for June.
VooDooDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 14:04   #7265
Il grande Milan
World Cup Winner
 
Il grande Milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Everywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
this guy...


Romagnoli has things to learn, but not from Thiago Silva.

He needs a long-term partner, not another overpaid "mentor".
Your post doesnt make any sense. Whoever is standing next to roma can be a good mentor for his growth. The fact whether he's overpaid or not is not important here. T Silva still is one of the best central defenders in the world and still has 3 years on the highest level in him. Give me a good reason why he has nothing to learn from him? So curious . So you want a long-term partner? this is 2019, you really expect players to still be loyal to the club? It happens once in a while but 90% just listens to the money...
Il grande Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 14:08   #7266
Pingu
Resident Penguin
 
Pingu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Fav. Players: Romagnoli, Donnarumma, Cutrone, Calabria, Piatek
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il grande Milan View Post
Your post doesnt make any sense. Whoever is standing next to roma can be a good mentor for his growth. The fact whether he's overpaid or not is not important here. T Silva still is one of the best central defenders in the world and still has 3 years on the highest level in him. Give me a good reason why he has nothing to learn from him? So curious . So you want a long-term partner? this is 2019, you really expect players to still be loyal to the club? It happens once in a while but 90% just listens to the money...
I think he'd be happy to return to the club no doubt and finish his "prime" years here for 2-3 years. If we're offering 5.5m salary that is fine so long as he arrives on a free. Likely means Musacchio is sold since we also have Caldara.
Pingu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 14:08   #7267
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
British equity firm CVC Capital Partners have advanced forward to show their interest in acquiring Milan. However, Elliott’s request was €1 billion which is a very high figure, the thing that pushed the interested fund back [@MilanoFinanza]
Aren't CVC the owners or former owners of Formula 1?
rossonero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 14:09   #7268
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
Or that is what they hope to get once we get CL money. I'm not too versed on the subject, but as far as i can tell they aren't in the business of keeping assets too long.

They seem like the 'flip job' kind of firm.
Elliott will be around until the new stadium is built at the minimum. Who knows what the future holds. Maybe they could just keep the club if things go well.
rossonero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 14:12   #7269
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default

@andrea____182
Leonardo works to acquire 2 wingers or 3 if Suso leaves (so the departure of Suso is envisioned and the wings are the priority).
Everton and Allan Saint-Maximin are the most likely.


I think there will be 3 new wingers minimum. There currently aren't any serious LW in the team so at least 2 are needed there. Then a RW (or two if Suso/Samu are sold)

Last edited by rossonero1; 15-04-2019 at 14:14.
rossonero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 14:25   #7270
Kaka92
AC Milan Legend
 
Kaka92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Yugoslavia
Fav. Players: Barella.
Default

i hope that they will think about midfielders as well


good wingers means nothing with bad and noncreative mids.
Kaka92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 14:28   #7271
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon
 
Thenebra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
@andrea____182
Leonardo works to acquire 2 wingers or 3 if Suso leaves (so the departure of Suso is envisioned and the wings are the priority).
Everton and Allan Saint-Maximin are the most likely.


I think there will be 3 new wingers minimum. There currently aren't any serious LW in the team so at least 2 are needed there. Then a RW (or two if Suso/Samu are sold)


Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 14:48   #7272
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka92 View Post
i hope that they will think about midfielders as well


good wingers means nothing with bad and noncreative mids.
They'll bring in at least 3 new mids. Just by Mauri, Montolivo, and Bertolacci leaving there is no depth. From the ones that do play I think they'll sell Biglia. Verdict still out on Kessie and what they plan to do with him.
rossonero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 14:50   #7273
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
I think he'd be happy to return to the club no doubt and finish his "prime" years here for 2-3 years. If we're offering 5.5m salary that is fine so long as he arrives on a free. Likely means Musacchio is sold since we also have Caldara.
The story was Thiago Silva in and Zapata out.
rossonero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 15:06   #7274
IL Diavolo 3
Fester
 
IL Diavolo 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
what does this gif have to do with africa?


The gif has nothing to do with Africa but a celebration that MR posted again.
IL Diavolo 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 15:07   #7275
Alo88
AC Milan Icon
 
Alo88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Switzerland
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
@andrea____182
Leonardo works to acquire 2 wingers or 3 if Suso leaves (so the departure of Suso is envisioned and the wings are the priority).
Everton and Allan Saint-Maximin are the most likely.


I think there will be 3 new wingers minimum. There currently aren't any serious LW in the team so at least 2 are needed there. Then a RW (or two if Suso/Samu are sold)
Everton is the one I really fell in love with the moment I saw his 1st youtube highlights. I would be really excited if this is going to happen.

For the RW I wouldn't mind the return Deulofeu over Alain St. Maxim at all. I think player coming from PL are a saver choice than players coming from the baguette league.
Alo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 15:13   #7276
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post
Everton is the one I really fell in love with the moment I saw his 1st youtube highlights. I would be really excited if this is going to happen.

For the RW I wouldn't mind the return Deulofeu over Alain St. Maxim at all. I think player coming from PL are a saver choice than players coming from the baguette league.
I don't think it'll be just 2 wingers. That whole area needs an overhaul. Midfield needs more creative additions as well.
rossonero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 15:36   #7277
omer486
Senior Team Member
 
omer486's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
I don't think it'll be just 2 wingers. That whole area needs an overhaul. Midfield needs more creative additions as well.
There can be 2 wingers and Dani Olmo. Olmo can play as winger or playmaker or even left midfield. So Everton, Olmo and another winger (hopefully Nicolas Pepe, with cheaper options being Maximin or Deulofeu).

Then another midfielder who can play as regista and mezzala like Tonali or Sensi. Pellegrini is also available with a 30 mil release clause.
omer486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 15:42   #7278
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omer486 View Post
There can be 2 wingers and Dani Olmo. Olmo can play as winger or playmaker or even left midfield. So Everton, Olmo and another winger (hopefully Nicolas Pepe, with cheaper options being Maximin or Deulofeu).

Then another midfielder who can play as regista and mezzala like Tonali or Sensi. Pellegrini is also available with a 30 mil release clause.
For winger there will most likely be a new starting LW and RW. Plus a reserve or two behind those guys depending on who they keep between Suso/Samu/Borini. At the moment probably 3 new wingers.

I would think the only for sure players in the midfield at the moment in Leonardo's eyes for next season are Paqueta and Bakayoko. I think they'll decide between one of Calhanoglu/Bonaventura to back up Paqueta. Biglia will probably get offloaded this summer so they'll need someone to rotate with Bakayoko. Then Kessie's future is currently uncertain as well so you'll either need a new player in his position plus a reserve in that spot or just a reserve. We'll probably see at least 3 new mids this summer.

Last edited by rossonero1; 15-04-2019 at 15:49.
rossonero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 15:50   #7279
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon
 
Goodfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il grande Milan View Post
The fact whether he's overpaid or not is not important here.
umm, yes it is.
Donna, Bonucci and Higuain did enough damage to the wage structure and contract negotiations with other players.

TS himself had to leave Milan because of horrible wage management.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il grande Milan View Post
T Silva still is one of the best central defenders in the world and still has 3 years on the highest level in him.
He is 35 by the beginning of next season...

His performances for PSG this season aren't any better than Alex's in his last season with PSG.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Il grande Milan View Post
Give me a good reason why he has nothing to learn from him? So curious .
I already gave you it.
What Thiago has on Romagnoli are mostly athleticism and technique.
He's not some Salvatore Aronica that had to find ways to overcome his physical shortcomings/lack of talent. Playing with Nesta and Alex did him good, but he's still no leader and his decision-making and tendencies only makes sense if you have his ability.

Romagnoli's decision-making, with his physique and skill set, is already very good.
If there's a CB that could teach him a thing or two then it's Chiellini.
A low risk, elegant game is not always the way to go. As Chiellini and Ramos have proved in the last decade.

But I think he needs a steady partner rather than an over-the-hill mentor for 1-2 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il grande Milan View Post
So you want a long-term partner? this is 2019, you really expect players to still be loyal to the club? It happens once in a while but 90% just listens to the money...
I expect players to do what's best for their careers.

If they find a CB partner that they flourish with, and they're not underpaid, then I expect them to stay.
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 15:56   #7280
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
umm, yes it is.
Donna, Bonucci and Higuain did enough damage to the wage structure and contract negotiations with other players.

TS himself had to leave Milan because of horrible wage management.



He is 35 by the beginning of next season...

His performances for PSG this season aren't any better than Alex's in his last season with PSG.




I already gave you it.
What Thiago has on Romagnoli are mostly athleticism and technique.
He's not some Salvatore Aronica that had to find ways to overcome his physical shortcomings/lack of talent. Playing with Nesta and Alex did him good, but he's still no leader and his decision-making and tendencies only makes sense if you have his ability.

Romagnoli's decision-making, with his physique and skill set, is already very good.
If there's a CB that could teach him a thing or two then it's Chiellini.
A low risk, elegant game is not always the way to go. As Chiellini and Ramos have proved in the last decade.

But I think he needs a steady partner rather than an over-the-hill mentor for 1-2 years.



I expect players to do what's best for their careers.

If they find a CB partner that they flourish with, and they're not underpaid, then I expect them to stay.
If Thiago Silva arrived he won't be Romagnoli's partner. Caldara-Romagnoli is your starting CB pair. If anything he arrives to be a locker room leader and someone that steps in for certain matches. Like you said at age 35 next season I don't think anyone sees him as a week in and week out starter. Unless they go to a back 3.
rossonero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:05.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.