Who will win the EPL title this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Manure fans showing their real color, wait till that sikh punks on the side come out and drop kick moyes because manu couldnt win the Stanley cup this year

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wish someone could dig up some stats to prove that every CL winner since 2007 or so has had a Raiola or a Jorge Mendez client in the team.

For Chelsea/Inter/Manchester there was Jorge Mendes players

I'm not sure about their clients in Barcelona and Bayern

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
For Chelsea/Inter/Manchester there was Jorge Mendes players

I'm not sure about their clients in Barcelona and Bayern

Guess there were no Raiola players in any of these teams. I gave him too much credit.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
wasnt ibras bf the lb a barca player?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Oh yes, Maxwell gave Raiola Champions!

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Guess there were no Raiola players in any of these teams. I gave him too much credit.

raiola's star player is known for not winning the CL
hurr.gif

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Thing with Raiola is that many players hire him as "consultant" but he's not their official agent. Some don't even hire him, he just helps them informally.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thing with Raiola is that many players hire him as "consultant" but he's not their official agent. Some don't even hire him, he just helps them informally.

Hmm, like Robinho yeah.. He has become too big to ignore for any big club. Pretty sure Man Utd won't actually refuse to deal with him if he wanted to sell them someone promising.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mario+Balotelli+Bayern+Muenchen+v+Inter+Milan+VcOKTEIiBpdl.jpg

wasnt mario a riola player? :eek:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Can't remember if he hired Raiola before or after that win.

I keep forgetting that Muntari is a legit European Champion.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I keep forgetting that balotelli is a CL winner, he only played 274 minutes that season :lol:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
its like saying seedorf is four time champion shit :D everybody forgets in the end

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yo hdcantona, where are you somebody needs to buy what senatore is selling here

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@Fiero - That depends on what the person wants, doesn't it? The Madrid job is all about prestige, the challenge of winning the elusive La Decima and finishing ahead of Barca, despite all the constraints imposed by the culture of the club. It breaks the best of coaches.

Mourinho failed at Madrid. Ancelotti wants to succeed. He can only control what he can in order to succeed. He can't control the culture of the club. But he can control how the team plays - which will decide his success over the next season.

I feel he's much more likelier to succeed at Madrid than Mourinho. He's a much more diplomatic and cleverer coach than Jose whose ego often clouds his decision-making skills.

That a bit harsh considering how pathetic they were in the CL before him.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That a bit harsh considering how pathetic they were in the CL before him.

That's mostly down to this other Portuguese guy..

(Jose failed in what Perez expects a Madrid coach to do. If Carlo can't beat Barca and can't win the CL, he'll also be considered a failure. That's how Madrid works.)

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^Galliani-Maldini love scene in the beginning was the best part.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That's mostly down to this other Portuguese guy..

(Jose failed in what Perez expects a Madrid coach to do. If Carlo can't beat Barca and can't win the CL, he'll also be considered a failure. That's how Madrid works.)

They had C. Ronaldo in 09-10 CL and went out in the 2nd round as usual. 3 straight semi-final CL appearances is not failure IMO. He didn't win the CL which was his ultimate goal but I won't call his whole tenure a failure.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
gennaro-gattuso-uefa-champions-league-semi-final-manchester-united-vs-ac-milan-may-2-2007-1tPteL.jpg

he also won world cup for kicks in summer while seedorf was sitting on the couch and watching :proud:

world cup is for backwards 19th century nationalists.

seedorf is a post-modern champion of globalization. Ahead of his time.

don't expect the indians, balkan etc. posters to get it :o

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Last edited:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Manure fans showing their real color, wait till that sikh punks on the side come out and drop kick moyes because manu couldnt win the Stanley cup this year
These guys. :lol:

They are ALWAYS at United games, behind the manager usually.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
They had C. Ronaldo in 09-10 CL and went out in the 2nd round as usual. 3 straight semi-final CL appearances is not failure IMO. He didn't win the CL which was his ultimate goal but I won't call his whole tenure a failure.

Ok, agreed. Not a failure but he failed in his targets. Madrid consistently got knocked out in the round of 16 for a lot of years since Perez left and till Perez came back, many times to Lyon. Since Mourinho joined they at least improved to the semifinals. But given the team he had and the difference between Calderon and Perez, they would have been expected to do at least that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule