Kaká Thread

Will Kaka belong to Berlusconi?

• Total voters

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Com'on guys... there is 'NO' way in hell he did it for the 'MONEY'!

Lilly

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Pirlo, Nesta, Rino, Pippo, Fabregas, Van Persie, Buffon, Ambrosini
Real chief hits out at players, fans and Beckham

MADRID (Reuters) - Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon criticized the club's players and its fans and said David Beckham was going to Hollywood to be "half a film star" in a speech to university students on Tuesday.

His comments at the Villanueva University Center were recorded without the knowledge of Real Madrid and later aired on national radio.

"There is vanity, egoism and they all think they are superstars," Calderon told the students.

"Real Madrid players never pay for anything. You (students) have education and culture and that's something that they in general don't possess."

Calderon took a swipe at Beckham's decision to leave Real and sign a five-year deal worth $250 million for MLS side Los Angeles Galaxy.

"He's going to Hollywood to be half a film star," he said. "Our technical staff were right not to extend his contract and that has been proved by the fact that no other technical staff in the world wanted him except Los Angeles."

Calderon also went on to accuse former club president Florentino Perez of deliberately sabotaging his attempt to sign AC Milan's Brazilian midfielder Kaka in the close season.

"Perez hasn't exactly given me any support," he said. "He spoke with (AC Milan president) Silvio Berlusconi so that he would renew Kaka's contract and Berlusconi pressured him to sign."

Calderon added: "If I am still president in June it is very likely that Kaka will be joining us."

Perez issued a denial of the accusations, saying he had been forced to break his recent silence because of the "magnitude of Calderon's lie."

"It is totally false that I spoke to Silvio Berlusconi about Kaka or any other player," the construction magnate said in a statement. "The whole suggestion is rather infantile."

The club's fans did not escape Calderon's ire with the Real chief saying that the Bernabeu faithful were too hard to please.

"It's a stadium where people go as if they were going to the theater. The people don't support the team, not like in Italy and England."

Real issued a statement on their Web site www.realmadrid.com saying that they were surprised and disappointed that Calderon's comments had been recorded and played on national radio.

"The president was only trying to help students understand the importance of management in a business as big as that of Real Madrid," the club said.

Calderon was named Real Madrid president last July after a narrow victory in a controversial election in which the postal votes of club members were not counted because of possible irregularities.

A judge is due to make a ruling on the validity of the votes at the end of January. If they are counted Calderon could find himself replaced as president by one of his rivals.

--------------------------------------------
(Don't really know where this should go, so I guess I'll post it here cuz it mentions Kaka.)
That Calderon is SUCH a joke. I'm starting to think that maybe he's a little mentally ill, no offence. What kind of president is he anyway, going around dissing his club like that. "The players suck. The fans suck." Why doesn't he just go and say "Real Madrid sucks??!!!"
Now, I'd like to see how he can hope to attract Kaka to his stupid club then.....I guess it's good news to us, since it's quite unlikely that Kaka is dumb enough to go to a club where the players are egoistical and the fans are unsupportive...hopefully. Yahoo Sports

SiC_Milanista

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Rossoneri
Lilly said:

MADRID (Reuters) - Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon criticized the club's players and its fans and said David Beckham was going to Hollywood to be "half a film star" in a speech to university students on Tuesday.

"There is vanity, egoism and they all think they are superstars," Calderon told the students.

Gee, I wonder why...! Could it be that they're egoistic because Calderon kept drooling over them in the press every other day, offering them heaps of money to sign for Real because they were supposedly such incomparably talented footballers (only to turn around and insult them after things didn't go as planned)...?! Oh the hypocrisy. Funny how Calderon dismisses his whole team as being "superstars" when he's chasing at the heels of a different "superstar" every other week.

"Real Madrid players never pay for anything.
Psht. Probably because he pays everything for them.

"The president was only trying to help students understand the importance of management in a business as big as that of Real Madrid," the club said.
Ha! Yeah... Calderon: "Take it from me, students, if you don't manage your business well, you'll end up like me." :o

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People in glass houses, the pot calling the kettle black, etc.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Lilly said:

His comments at the Villanueva University Center were recorded without the knowledge of Real Madrid and later aired on national radio.

"Real Madrid players never pay for anything. You (students) have education and culture and that's something that they in general don't possess."

Calderon took a swipe at Beckham's decision to leave Real and sign a five-year deal worth $250 million for MLS side Los Angeles Galaxy.

"He's going to Hollywood to be half a film star," he said. "Our technical staff were right not to extend his contract and that has been proved by the fact that no other technical staff in the world wanted him except Los Angeles."

Calderon also went on to accuse former club president Florentino Perez of deliberately sabotaging his attempt to sign AC Milan's Brazilian midfielder Kaka in the close season.

"Perez hasn't exactly given me any support," he said. "He spoke with (AC Milan president) Silvio Berlusconi so that he would renew Kaka's contract and Berlusconi pressured him to sign."

Calderon added: "If I am still president in June it is very likely that Kaka will be joining us."

Perez issued a denial of the accusations, saying he had been forced to break his recent silence because of the "magnitude of Calderon's lie."

"It is totally false that I spoke to Silvio Berlusconi about Kaka or any other player," the construction magnate said in a statement. "The whole suggestion is rather infantile."

The club's fans did not escape Calderon's ire with the Real chief saying that the Bernabeu faithful were too hard to please.

"It's a stadium where people go as if they were going to the theater. The people don't support the team, not like in Italy and England."

Real issued a statement on their Web site www.realmadrid.com saying that they were surprised and disappointed that Calderon's comments had been recorded and played on national radio.

Calderon was named Real Madrid president last July after a narrow victory in a controversial election in which the postal votes of club members were not counted because of possible irregularities.

A judge is due to make a ruling on the validity of the votes at the end of January. If they are counted Calderon could find himself replaced as president by one of his rivals.
I actually feel pity for the guy, cause well, he said what everyone knows, and since he knows this better than anyone else, it validates everything everyone ever thought. But since he is Madrid's president, well he looks like a clown for saying so.

This just makes me wonder what does B. and G. really think of our team...or if even when alone they still live in denial.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
crazy4milan said:
This just makes me wonder what does B. and G. really think of our team...or if even when alone they still live in denial.
I think they are not so stupid as they act.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Real’s problem isn’t about the players since they signed + wanted all those famous players.
Their problems is about management/manager.
They need a manager who can handle + create a team from those players.
They had 1 but they fired him ---- > DelB.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Wild said:
Real’s problem isn’t about the players since they signed + wanted all those famous players.
Their problems is about management/manager.
They need a manager who can handle + create a team from those players.
They had 1 but they fired him ---- > DelB.
not exactly correct... those "famous" players were from the previous management... not the current one... and what the current one is doin' is merely cleanin' up the rubbish left behind...

and they got a manager who is willin' to stand up to those party-boys... discipline them etc... so in reality... the current management seems to work hand in hand with Capello...

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
not exactly correct... those "famous" players were from the previous management... not the current one... and what the current one is doin' is merely cleanin' up the rubbish left behind...

and they got a manager who is willin' to stand up to those party-boys... discipline them etc... so in reality... the current management seems to work hand in hand with Capello...
Am not giving my judgment about what era is better : perez’s or Kalderon’s.
Am just blaming the failure of the players on the management coz same players did great with a different coach.
And even if they fail , the way they r dealing with the players is just wrong.
When players give u 5-6 years of their life its better 2 honor em or 2 least release em with respect not 2 bash em.

What real doing is right but the way they r doing it is wrong.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta, Buffon, Maldini, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Tevez, Totti, Zambrotta, Kaka,
Wild said:
Am not giving my judgment about what era is better : perez’s or Kalderon’s.
Am just blaming the failure of the players on the management coz same players did great with a different coach.
And even if they fail , the way they r dealing with the players is just wrong.
When players give u 5-6 years of their life its better 2 honor em or 2 least release em with respect not 2 bash em.

What real doing is right but the way they r doing it is wrong.

spiceboy desereved to be thrown out of the real, we all know why
tongue.gif
and all real fans have welcomed this move but few asian homosexuals
wink.gif

ronaldo is out coz capello likes tall-slow-in the box strikers like trezeguet and RVN, that is the reason why he also hated montella and delpiero..

cassano has been frozen out coz he made fun of fabio!!!

Last edited:

Penny2

Primavera
Reaction score
I don't know why spiceboy deserved to be thrown out of real madrid, enlighten me

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
spiceboy desereved to be thrown out of the real, we all know why and all real fans have welcomed this move but few asian homosexuals
:rolleyes:

Calderon said:
Okay, so he keeps saying over and over that Kaka's coming to Real, then this. And he's the last guy to be talking about "infantile."

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kaka Poll

OK, I tried posting a new poll but it didn't work...argh...

Last edited:

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Official: Kaká Thread (Ricardo Izecson Santos)

New Poll added :)

Last edited:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
He'll stay at Milan and spend his entire career here

not so much my what I think will happen, but what I seriously, absolutely positively WANT to happen.

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
His thread isn't a sticky anymore. :)

I wish he would spend his entire career at Milan too, but I don't want to feel delusional. Head over heart, he's still young, and has many years ahead that are bound to be full of big offers, etc.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Thank you censorthiis :)

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
He'll stay at Milan and spend his entire career here..thats what i voted.The only way is see kaka leaving if he is forced out of the club.He loves it here + he aint a liar about what he says.The kid so much belives in god and stuff like that ,if he would want to leave he would say it,not lie about it and the leave.

So i hope he remains here for the rest of his football days.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
pussycat_doll said:
He'll stay at Milan and spend his entire career here..thats what i voted.The only way is see kaka leaving if he is forced out of the club.He loves it here + he aint a liar about what he says.The kid so much belives in god and stuff like that ,if he would want to leave he would say it,not lie about it and the leave.
LOL... like the Columbian or Venezuelan dude here who was cheating in the prediction game but claimed he would never cheat bcoz he's such a good catholic boy ? Or the good Muslim girl who wouldn't lie bcoz a Muslim doesn't lie (LOL) ?

---

If we don't make the CL he'll leave in the summer. If we make it, he'll leave within 3 seasons. My gut feeling doesn't fail me, see Sheva.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
LOL... like the Columbian or Venezuelan dude here who was cheating in the prediction game but claimed he would never cheat bcoz he's such a good catholic boy ? Or the good Muslim girl who wouldn't lie bcoz a Muslim doesn't lie (LOL) ?

---

If we don't make the CL he'll leave in the summer. If we make it, he'll leave within 3 seasons. My gut feeling doesn't fail me, see Sheva.
Yea, he's not gonna stay with a club that seems to be going no where, and were damn thrilled about it. A few new signings, a good league position, maybe win something of any importance next year, i can see him staying for a while.

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
Passion for *9* said:
My gut feeling doesn't fail me, see Sheva.

Well i realy hope your gonna make a exception this time
:D

By the way what Muslim girl? lol that was sumthing on the news or ? :)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
pussycat_doll said:
Well i realy hope your gonna make a exception this time
:D
Well, I can't make the exception, Kaka' has to ;)

pussycat_doll said:
By the way what Muslim girl? lol that was sumthing on the news or ? :)
Just one of them annoying bitches in OT who mistook the forum for MySpace or sth. She's banned I think.

fiume_1987

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Desailly, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Maldini, Pato, T. Silva
Yea, he's not gonna stay with a club that seems to be going no where, and were damn thrilled about it. A few new signings, a good league position, maybe win something of any importance next year, i can see him staying for a while.
Yep, couldn't agree more. He is one of the best in the world right now and AC Milan managment must find a way to build a strong team around him as a star playmaker.
I really don't know his character very well so I can't tell what he really wants but I know that a player like Ricky has ambitions to win trophies and with this Milan he can hardly get any silverware in near future...

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
pussycat_doll said:

So i hope he remains here for the rest of his football days.

I don't think he will be here forever. He's not Maldini. Kaka is Brazilian and I dont think he have the high passion + love for the club when compared to an Italian like Maldini, who was born here. Another example is Totti. Both Maldini and Totti are born in Milan and Rome and they played for Milan and Roma in their career. It will be different for Kaka. I don't know how to explain but I hope you understand what I mean.

But of course Kaka is a great + talanted player and I hope he stays with us all his career.

*As much as I know, I don't know any foreign player (non Italian) that has stayed in an Italian club all his career.

Penny2

Primavera
Reaction score
I comfort myself that Kaka might think twice before leaving Milan, seeing what has happened to Sheva and the complete disrespect for players shown by that lunatic at Real Madrid. He might not stay forever but maybe Milan can have his best years. Milan are transitional at the moment, I think people will look back at the team of the early 2000s as a great one, but it has broken up now and they are trying to reform. Another reason not to buy Ronaldo in my opinion, Milan need youth.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
daym..i voted "he'll stay at milan and spend his entire career here" ..:rolleyes:
because it's hard to believe or imagine kaka leaving..atleast for me
i wanted to vote: "He will spend some more years here but will move on to another club" but just couldn't
LOL

anyway only time will tell...

Penny2 said:
comfort myself that Kaka might think twice before leaving Milan, seeing what has happened to Sheva and the complete disrespect for players shown by that lunatic at Real Madrid.

TOTALLY..not only kaka, i think every player who's thinking abt moving to sum different country will think twice before doing so..
atleast sumthn "good" came outa sheva's transfer...

RATM

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Madrid players deserve to be treated that way but probably not for their performances this season and it is no one's fault but their management.Although,they've shown more passion and commitment this season.Doesn't really surprise me that they haven't won anything for 3 seasons,even considering the money that they spend.

They wanted to build a 'Galacticos' team with emphasis on superstars regardless whether if the over-hyped superstar fit into their team or would be succesful in La Liga.They let hard-working player like Makelele and Geremi go (who both won league titles later) and also sold Morientes while brought in the inept Beckham and Owen.They hardly showed any passion.This club was Hollywood FC,complaining every two minutes to the referee when they were 'supposedly' fouled.Seemed more like a bunch of over-paid spoilt brats than anything.Like Gravesen said when he left,there were only a few players showing dedication or running after the ball.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think we need an option in the poll.
Something like : he will stay as long as he feels that the team is ambition enough.
And thats what I think & thats why I think he will move in the summer if Milan continue their day dreaming which is 90%.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
I was just curious.How much does Kaka get per year?