Neymar

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Yeah I'm not denying Neymar's talent, only a fool would do such a thing (I think he'll have a hard time in Europe though), he's just not the type of player I enjoy watching. I take a perfect tackle over joga bonito every day of the week.

But if you ask me who I think plays beautiful football in attack, my vote goes to Zidane and Ronaldo for example. Such perfection, no waste.

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato
But if you ask me who I think plays beautiful football in attack, my vote goes to Zidane and Ronaldo for example. Such perfection, no waste.

Which one? ;)

Capo Ultra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Earlier today, Neymar signed a contract extension, which will expire in 2014.

http://www.santosfc.com.br/noticias/conteudo.asp?id=25724#.TrrE2rKoFic

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futeb...nhois-e-garante-neymar-ate-copa-do-mundo.html

neymarx.jpg

ReBorned

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano!

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If those numbers are true, he will make the equivalent of 15 M/year (that including sponsorship deals, still Santos pay half of it).

The financial power of Brazilian clubs is growing fast nowadays...

RollingPapers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Prince, Gattuso, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Thiago Silva, Abate, Seedorf, Van Bommel

RollingPapers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Prince, Gattuso, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Thiago Silva, Abate, Seedorf, Van Bommel

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato
stupid question if you asked to ppl who alive watched both of them play, only 1 Ronaldo. The other you can call Cristiano.

:fp: it was just a joke question... I know which Ronaldo he meant

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
http://esporte.ig.com.br/futebol/ir...pai-de-neymar-e-da-bronca/n1597362415282.html

Florentino Pérez got mad at Neymar's father.

It seems Neymar was about to sign with Barcelona, but then his father traveled to Madrid. There Pérez proposed more money than Barça (release fee for Santos + 10M for Neymar and his agents + higher wages), and it was almost close.

On the last moment though, he snubbed both, decided to renew with Santos and stay in Brazil.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
I'm starting to think that it will be a huge blow to Madrid if they fail to land him after all this courting.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso

Gringos know Neymar, Michel Teló, Ivete Sangalo...

Brazilian shit just doesn't smell worse than american shit.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gringos know Neymar, Michel Teló, Ivete Sangalo...

Brazilian shit just doesn't smell worse than american shit.

You're not a capitalist power if you can't sell your shit abroad. :lol:

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
You're not a capitalist power if you can't sell your shit abroad. :lol:

Sad but true.

I wonder when China will start to sell their pop-culture and how bad will it be.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Phenomenon. I'd die if he goes to Bartha.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Phenomenon. I'd die if he goes to Bartha.

Well it seems to be either Real or Barca. Both teams are stacked with offensive players though, don't really see where he'll fit in.

But they say that he'll move in 2014 so I guess some spots will open up by then. (I think he'll move sooner)

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
At Madrid, I see him as a long term Cristiano Ronaldo replacement. He would take a year or two to adapt, making more appearances from the bench, but after that he'd take over from Ronaldo. At Barca, I just don't see him fitting their style. Hes not a pass and move player, hes an individualist, just like Ibra and this kind of players don't work well in the midget system. He isn't groomed in their philosophy, at Madrid he would have more creative freedom and it would be easier for him to express himself.

I think its logical for him to join Madrid and not Barca if he wants to become the best player in the world. If he wants to dethrone Messi, hes not gonna do it from within Barca, he'll play the second fiddle and apprentice there for a long time, as Messi is pretty young. At Madrid, he would have the challenge to succeed where Ronaldo failed.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
so much technique and intelligence.. im not sure of his effectiveness

anyone who can give insight of his goal ratio and assists ?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
At Barca, I just don't see him fitting their style. Hes not a pass and move player, hes an individualist and this kind of players don't work well in the midget system.

Messi.

Schedule