The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
" After no longer finding use for his political-prop football club, Silvio Berlusconi has today sold AC Milan to it's most devoted and long serving fan/CEO, Adriano Galliani " --Anderson cooper CLintonnewsnetwork

It is a beautiful story.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Real Madrid have increased their pursuit of Monaco wonderkid Kylian Mbappe after a Premier League club saw a £96m bid rejected, according to Spanish publication ​AS.

:eek:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
:fp: An over-rated keeper, a 32 year old Rb, a 30 year old glass CB, and a 31 year old LB who rarely plays there anymore.

With wages that will burn up the 150m pounds in no time :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
let's hope Galliani will finally have full control and then he could be able to do what he always wanted

the most involved CEO in the history of football

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Only three? :o

Any ONE of CR7, Neymar, Messi, Suarez, Geirzman OR Reus would INSTANTLY transform the team.

then there are others like Aubameyang, Varane, current Robben, Isco and James Rodriguez who would instantly upgrade the team.

We're one or two players away from being a consistent Europa League level team. We'd need at least four to make it CL level

So you answered it perfectly in the last sentence.

And with our setup I would see only Suarez (and I hateeeeeee Suarez) being a real difference maker because of his position and work ethic. I think the others need other players to shine at that ridiculous level. They would be stars but Milan wouldnt be DA Milan.

And yeah - can we objectively buy any of these players (which is what I stated)

Call me when we have real money and not the same smoke and mirrors for the last what? 5 plus seasons.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Donna's not going anywhere ❤️

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
If there's one person who's not leaving regardless of the situation, it's Donna. Personally, I hate having this discussion since it won't happen. Things get lost in translation all the time, the minute one person posts a wrong translation everyone flips a shit.

I'll sig bet anyone who thinks Donna will be the sold in the next year

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A Reuters visit to the Changxing World Trade Centre found that the offices of eight of the shell companies connected to the bid and registered there did not exist.

Guards and office workers said they had heard of Sino-Europe Sports, but had rarely, if ever, seen any employees.

"I've heard about the firm," said Liu Cong, an analyst who works on the same floor. "But no one ever comes here."

http://in.reuters.com/article/soccer-china-ac-milan-idINKBN16T25H

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
lel we won the league

in which iBra scored 14 goals
as did Pato
as did Robinho

How many assists or secondary assists did those two have compared to Ibra?

As far as I recall half their goals were assisted by Ibra

The other player people forgetting to mention is TSilly. His and Nesta's partneship was just as important as Ibra

And then theres Van Bommel, Cassano and co.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
If there's one person who's not leaving regardless of the situation, it's Donna. Personally, I hate having this discussion since it won't happen.

personally i love this impeccable logic

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
AC+Milan+v+AJ+Auxerre+UEFA+Champions+League+Ou_FyOcinRhl.jpg

you know things are bad when u even get nostalgic feelings looking at bonera

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Could the Galliani takeover rumours be true?

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i hope not but...if they are true it would be intresting ....we ll find who of the duo :b: or :g: was shit all these years

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
If i knew how to draw properly, i would start a comic book that follows the adventures of B&G.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Investors abandoning Milan takeover?

An investigation into the takeover of Milan alleges multiple investors have abandoned Sino-Europe Sports.

The Chinese group is in the process of buying the Rossoneri from Silvio Berlusconi and his holding company, Fininvest.

However, there have been repeated delays to the takeover, with the consortium instead paying several deposits of €100m.

A third instalment in that amount is expected by the end of this week, but news agency Reuters has conducted an investigation into the prospective new owners.

China Construction Bank had pledged an investment of around €150m, but it’s thought they have now pulled-out, prompting the latest delay.

In terms of direct investors, only Li Yonghong - who is barely known in China - is still involved.

The Sino-Europe Sports consortium is made up of what Reuters describes as an “often obscure and complex network of investors and shell companies”.

The groups are mainly listed as being owned or represented by Chen Huashan, who couldn’t be reached for comment.

Of even more concern is a visit paid by Reuters to the Changxing World Trade Centre, where Sino-Europe Sports’ headquarters are located.

Echoing a previous Gazzetta dello Sport investigation, the outlet reports that “eight of the shell companies connected to the bid and registered there did not exist”.

Workers in the building had heard of Sino-Europe Sports, but almost never saw any employees at the supposed headquarters.

http://www.football-italia.net/100075/investors-abandoning-milan-takeover

Legit source, not that there was any doubt left on the legitimacy of the deal.

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
Lol what a bunch of clowns:lol:. Maldini was right, at least now it would make sense to play this as our official anthem:

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm dumbfounded that Berlusconi isn't receiving more flack for this takeover fiasco through the fans. The supporters that started showering insults at Maldini were the ones that got me, he'd always be a guy who's opinion I'd trust

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
According to #LaStampa, the arrival of the remaining 80m of the third deposit must be made by Tuesday.

yesterday they were saying that 80 mil has to be payed by the end of the week :fp::fp::fp:

C7l_aMKVQAIVAB9.jpg

wtf is this shit

Last edited:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
All bullshit delays. No one really knows what's going on, the media have no idea. there is no deposits, give it up guys.

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
the thing is, what is next, are we ever going to raise again as a team or this is the end of it as a competitive club, it's been fucking long 10 years and each year is even worst than the previous, currently i don't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All bullshit delays. No one really knows what's going on, the media have no idea. there is no deposits, give it up guys.

Exactely. Medias are constantly making up new deadlines and then they talk about delays delays and delays.

Concerning the medias the 3rd deposit had to be paid already three weeks ago and if not everything would collapse. Now three weeks later they still talk about vague deadlines who, of course, will be delayed.

I feel sorry for thebmany people here who really fall into every "deadline" communicated by medias and are actually disappointed when they write about another delay. But I can't do much more than pointing out how obviously fake those deadlines are. It's their decision to believe in those deadlines and being disappointed afterwards.

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
the thing is, what is next, are we ever going to raise again as a team or this is the end of it as a competitive club, it's been fucking long 10 years and each year is even worst than the previous, currently i don't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

i think this year was the big improvement compared to previous 3 seasons but im scared whats going to happen if(when) this takeover falls through. If we lose our young core (donna, suso, roma, loca...) i dont know how long it will take for us to be competitive again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule