#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Close the thread all is over, he is juve player soon

kujta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Mediocre club,why the hell we try to take players who are in other clubs orbite?none will come here,only if none like them,like we did with birsa balotelli and all our mediocre players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso
keep dreaming milan :o

now back to sign fooder, and fail miserably :fp:

dvl19i

SinceBirth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ZLATAN
Bye Bye .... another Ljajic style by fucking Galliani ...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
@Milanello · 33s
Sky reports that Milan have offered €28m for Iturbe - €17m now and the remaining €11m in installments.
@Juan_iturbe93

tumblr_mxyt0wyMjr1rmies0o1_400.gif

@Milanello · 1m
Milan Channel have now clarified that Milan are still in the race to sign Iturbe.
@Juan_iturbe93

Romagnely

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Sheva, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Cafu, Gattuso, Ibra, Bennacer, Tomori
BOOOOOOOOOM, The Emperor Galliani strikes back. And you know guys: Sky is never wrong.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
30 million is a lot so im not overly worried if we dont get him

If we can offer this much for him, we can offer this much for someone else with just as much upside or who is already world class.

Maybe we really can sign a top class player this window.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
28m? These. Idiots. I hope all these rumours are wrong, as we can revitalize the entire team with that kind of money. We can get a decent GK and a LB to start with. A good, additional CB. Even a RB if we sell Abate. Then replacements for Montolivo and Kaka.

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
just go don't give us false hope :fp:

Facemelter

Primavera
Reaction score
28m? These. Idiots. I hope all these rumours are wrong, as we can revitalize the entire team with that kind of money. We can get a decent GK and a LB to start with. A good, additional CB. Even a RB if we sell Abate. Then replacements for Montolivo and Kaka.
With 28 mil in these times? Dream on...

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
Who the hell is Juan Manuel Iturbe

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
With 28 mil in these times? Dream on...
If we're willing to look deep into the market, there are still decent players that can be bought for decent sums. Newcastle have a lot of faults but they've bought some excellent players over the past couple of years in the sub-10m range. Our management is just not willing to do the leg work, I fear.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
If we're willing to look deep into the market, there are still decent players that can be bought for decent sums. Newcastle have a lot of faults but they've bought some excellent players over the past couple of years in the sub-10m range. Our management is just not willing to do the leg work, I fear.

Like?

Where are they exactly with their "excellent" players?

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Like?

Where are they exactly with their "excellent" players?
That's down to bad management. Pardew must've been sacked long ago. The team's full of talented players but he lost the dressing room long ago. And Mike Ashley has to go too. He has kept the club afloat, but only just about.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That's down to bad management. Pardew must've been sacked long ago. The team's full of talented players but he lost the dressing room long ago. And Mike Ashley has to go too. He has kept the club afloat, but only just about.

No names?

The market is inflated by TV deal money. The players that attract interest from Premier League top 4 go for 35+mil(Alexis, Benatia, Cuadrado). 10 million dice roll ends up being a 10 million dice roll. We have too many of those and too little of 20-30 mil. That's where we lost the quality. You can argue that picking the right 10mil deal is worth the same as 20mil but those are odd ones out. You can loan the matris and nocerinos. We need players that really asked for. Game changers.

I don't even know if Iturbe is that, but I know the market expects him to be. And that is enough for me. I want us to Grossman the market once again.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No names?

The market is inflated by TV deal money. The players that attract interest from Premier League top 4 go for 35+mil(Alexis, Benatia, Cuadrado). 10 million dice roll ends up being a 10 million dice roll. We have too many of those and too little of 20-30 mil. That's where we lost the quality. You can argue that picking the right 10mil deal is worth the same as 20mil but those are odd ones out. You can loan the matris and nocerinos. We need players that really asked for. Game changers.

I don't even know if Iturbe is that, but I know the market expects him to be. And that is enough for me. I want us to Grossman the market once again.

Debuchy 5.5m
Ben Arfa 6m
Remy 10.5m
Coloccini 8.8m
Santon 6.6m

These are just some examples. They've just signed Siem De Jong for 6m. There are other talented players like Gouffran, Marveaux, Anita, Haidara etc who will do much better with a better manager. Pardew is out of his depth.

I agree the market is inflated, and the Bale transfer IMO contributed in no small measure to this trend. Match-winners cost more, certainly, but I am more concerned about Milan's practice of signing over-the-hill players on exorbitant contracts when the same money could be put to much better use signing younger, abler and more willing legs.

PromoDawg

Primavera
Reaction score
You guys are funny...you all know good and well if we don't get Iturbe that we won't suddenly just have 28m to spend in the market. If that's what you think will happen you haven't paid attention the past few markets

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
You guys are funny...you all know good and well if we don't get Iturbe that we won't suddenly just have 28m to spend in the market. If that's what you think will happen you haven't paid attention the past few markets

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nail meet head.

Pato#1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Ronaldo
:thumbsup:
:thumbsup:
At the end, we don't know what is going on in those back management meetings rooms . Not really excited at this market either based on last couple of years one

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
8th place. Like we did already.
Atletico and City don't have the same quality of squads. Yet they both won their respective championships. It's about management, not just players.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Atletico and City don't have the same quality of squads. Yet they both won their respective championships. It's about management, not just players.
Facepalm.

Newcastle and Mancity got their respective place in the bpl
There is a correlation between resulys and money. Atletico and Dortmund are the odd ones out. We'll see how long they can keep up afterbthis window.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
Who the hell is Juan Manuel Iturbe

lol, felt like asking the same and why we are so mad for him.

Honestly if we have this money to spend on him, we should be any to buy someone awesome. If we dont invest this season, we can wait and see how it goes until Jan.

With SES back, already we have such a boost upfront. Menez could come good, Alex as well. Maybe we can push for top three as we are and then really invest next season.

getting the fodder out is almost as important as strengthening the team right now.

Freakout

Beginner
Reaction score

Are you kidding meh? Mancity got a brilliant squad there, with great strikers and defenders, So according to you Aguero, Silva, Kompany, Joe hart, Yaya Toure, Negredo and all those are not quality players?

About Atletico i agree with you, But its gonna be temporary not perm.

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

wut?

lol :lol::lol::lol:

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Are you kidding meh? Mancity got a brilliant squad there, with great strikers and defenders, So according to you Aguero, Silva, Kompany, Joe hart, Yaya Toure, Negredo and all those are not quality players?

About Atletico i agree with you, But its gonna be temporary not perm.
I was saying the complete opposite. City have a great squad that oozes quality, but not Atletico. They achieved what they did due to great management.

Schedule