The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
merda is gonna be tough next season if they can get Simeone, i dont even care about which players they buy.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Musacchio is good defender fast and aggressive , very good with ball on his feet [better than manolas].exactly the type of defender we need.
he is gonna be a great partner for romagnoli.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Our defense isn't mediocre, the stats show that. Romagnoli will keep getting better no matter who we sign, and both Zapata and paletta have had good seasons also. Hardly anyone admits it about Zapata but since he's come back from injury he's been excellent and looks like he's pushed paletta out of the lineup.

Musacchio is a key part of a pretty good defense in Spain. His injuries are a real concern definitely, but he looks to have been fitter this season and hopefully will take that into next year with Milan. For 15 mil it isn't really risky though, I think he'll surprise people here.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
I would definitely prefer manolas over musacchio

My main issue with this musacchio is that he has missed half a season for the past 3 seasons due to injuries. This should be a major concern.

Its not a big problem for us since we have had Paletta and Zapata both are good back up players.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i would like to see a visual representation of Suning's power next to YongHongLiGroup's power

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
so Jack Wilshere broke another leg :lol::fp:

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
only mr and vulture would prefer musacchio over manolas

maybe we should try for iturbe too

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
i would like to see a visual representation of Suning's power next to YongHongLiGroup's power
Suning 8===D YongHonhLi 8=====D
Keep in mind the average is 4.5", which means that as far as Chinese (investors) go, we're MASSIVE :eek:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Suning 8===D YongHonhLi 8=====D
Keep in mind the average is 4.5", which means that as far as Chinese (investors) go, we're MASSIVE :eek:

i want an image with graphs and numbers money amount real estate holding etc

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
d95fc06865c14f9dbd2daf842434f90f.jpg

@neruda

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
merda is gonna be tough next season if they can get Simeone, i dont even care about which players they buy.

Simeone? I don't think he's better than Icardi. Sure, Simeone would give them more depth, but I don't see them upgrading their 1st 11. Actually Icardi is IMO one of the best strikers in this league. He has a difficult relationship with the Inter fanbase, I'm sure in a club with a fanbase who loved him and pushed him in every game (like f.e. Higuain was adored by Napoli fans before he went to ladri) he'd be even better.

Since that broken leg he's been out almost 5 months in the past year alone from 7 different injuries. That is not normal. Even when healthy I don't think he's an upgrade over Paletta or Zapata. It's a huge gamble, not in financial sense because he's relatively cheap, but in the sense that if they plan for him to be a starter and it doesn't pan out we're back to the same mediocre defense we've had so far.

I know what you mean, names like Vangioni, Zapata, Palletta, Abate, Calabria or DES does not make you freak out. At least not here in RnB (myself included tbf). However, this "mediocre" defence atm is the 3rd best defence of the league. We'd arguably be battling for a CL spot already if we weren't so poor in converting the chances we create.

Generally spoken, not adressed to any particular one:

For me, surprisingly, the 1st priority of the new management and Montella should be how to make us scoring more. We droped more points this season because of a waistfull attack than because of a bad defence. Take the Pescara game: yes Paletta and Donna did a terrible misstake, however in the following 75 minutes we were unable to break Pescaras defence more than once. That's not Milan-worthy and This really isn't a defence-problem. This game could or should have been won easily regardless being 0:1 behind after not even 20 minutes played. That day we didn't drop 2 points because of a defence faux-pas IMO. 1 week later we beat Palermo 4:0, but it could have easily be a 6:0 or even 7:0 (not even exagerated) with all those clear chances created. Again, 1 week later, we play Inter and should be at least 1:0 upfront by the 30th minute. However, we go into half-time by being 0:2 behind. We dominate the whole second half, create chances, but we could get a point out of that match only in extremis, and with 2 goals from our two CBs in the 83th and the 97th (!).

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
People actually complain how Des plays and say ok for him to JUBE and dont speak of Vangioni, Antonelli fodders and captain fast chicken Abate.

Cant watch another year of Abate making 10 goal mistakes per season and pretending he's Maicon.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Simeone? I don't think he's better than Icardi. Sure, Simeone would give them more depth, but I don't see them upgrading their 1st 11. Actually Icardi is IMO one of the best strikers in this league. He has a difficult relationship with the Inter fanbase, I'm sure in a club with a fanbase who loved him and pushed him in every game (like f.e. Higuain was adored by Napoli fans before he went to ladri) he'd be even better.
Diego Simeone lol

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score

Are you really thinking i talked about Genoas striker that good? :fp: :fp:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

defend
dɪˈfɛnd/
verb
verb: defend; 3rd person present: defends; past tense: defended; past participle: defended; gerund or present participle: defending

resist an attack made on (someone or something); protect from harm or danger.
"we shall defend our island, whatever the cost"

synonyms: protect, guard, safeguard, keep from harm, preserve, secure, shield, shelter, screen; More
fortify, garrison, barricade;
fight for, uphold, support, be on the side of, take up cudgels for;
watch over, be the defender of
"a tower built to defend Ireland from Napoleon's threatened invasion"
antonyms: attack
speak or write in favour of (an action or person); attempt to justify.
"he defended his policy of imposing high rates"
synonyms: justify, vindicate, argue/speak for, speak on behalf of, support, speak in support of, give an apologia for, make a case for, plead for, make excuses for, excuse, exonerate, palliate; More
explain, give reasons for, give the rationale behind
"he defended his policy of charging high interest rates"
support, speak in support of, back, stand by, stick up for, stand up for, argue for, champion, endorse, uphold, come to the defence of, sustain, bolster;
informalthrow one's weight behind
"the manager defended his players"
antonyms: attack, criticize
compete to retain (a title or seat) in a contest or election.
"he won the party's nomination to defend the Welsh seat"
2. conduct the case for (the party being accused or sued) in a lawsuit.
"he is a lawyer who specializes in defending political prisoners"
3.(in sport) protect one's goal or wicket rather than attempt to score against one's opponents.
"they were forced to defend for long periods"

HTH

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Sky - Milan, Musacchio remains the primary target for the defense

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Sky Italia reiterates that Milan have practically closed the Musacchio deal with Villarreal for €15m+€3m add-ons.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
ah... welcome then ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule