Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
What the BLAZING FUCK went on here in my absence?? :max:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I have a request. May I Ashish myself for 3 weeks? I have exams and feel I'll be banned if I don't voluntarily opt out of the forum.

So yes. A 3 week ban please. But can my Sig and Avatar be kept like what happened to C4M, Senatore and Fredrik. Thank you.

:)

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
So yes. A 3 week ban please. But can my Sig and Avatar be kept like what happened to C4M, Senatore and Fredrik. Thank you.

No. That'd be terrible.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Hahahaha.

By the way. Goodbye everyone. See and speak to all of you in 3 weeks... Hopefully I'll have improved my attitude. :)

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
Cheers, mate. Good luck with exams. :)

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
Exams! :head: All the best! :)

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Nice choice..I noticed a bit of a fracture somewhere, like something more important than the RBF was in your way..

Take your time my swift Robin..I'll have to take care of the streets of Gotham myself but that's aigh..there's no Commissioner Gordon or even a Nightwing to help out, but I'll fare. :D

I got your postcard :)..yeah we didn't gel that big but things should be a lot better by the 13th.

I'll TRULY miss you, as always. Success in all your papers kiddo.

....................... :star:

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
I was like :eek: when I saw Kuja banned.

Now I am just a bit disappointed. His rages last few days were off the hook! :thumbsup:

Kuja good luck on your exams. Now that you don´t have any place to unleash your anger I hope your teachers survive. A hell of a trip this will be for them.

milan07

Security
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Djokovic, Diego Armando Maradona
I have exams too. Should I Ahish myself also? :rolleyes: Fucking math is already killing me. Kuja good luck mate.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I have exams too. Should I Ahish myself also? :rolleyes: Fucking math is already killing me. Kuja good luck mate.

I have Maths and Econ in 15 days or so. Lucky I got 25 days to study after my Accounts Exam on the 12th this month. My O'level schedule is awesome.

milan07

Security
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Djokovic, Diego Armando Maradona
I have Maths and Econ in 15 days or so. Lucky I got 25 days to study after my Accounts Exam on the 12th this month. My O'level schedule is awesome.

I have 11 exams. I need to choose now which I'm going to take and which I'm going to postpone till september/october. Math 1 and 2, Statistic 1 and 2 and Operational research 1 and 2 and five more. I don't know which is harder between them. :(

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Kuja, good luck with your exams :thumbsup:

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Good luck Kuja with your exams! :D

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
I hate exams Ive got 3 coming up in the next week. My first one is in 25 minutes should probably get off the forum...

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
I'm taking an exam right now? Should I be on the forum? Hold on I will post my thoughts on Sokratis after I answer this math question.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Don't know about you guys but I NEED this forum around exam time (especially if , as usual, I've done jackshit all semester :proud: )
when I'm pondering how to build a sea wall or revetment I take a break....log in and see Manurefan try to convince us that Manure is a good club :fp: Or Congo make a gay suggestion and end it with a "no homo" :lol: Or Kuja trip and explode for no reason on someone :eek: It settles me and I can get back to work.....kinda like a drug isn't it :thumbsup:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Don't know about you guys but I NEED this forum around exam time (especially if , as usual, I've done jackshit all semester :proud: )
when I'm pondering how to build a sea wall or revetment I take a break....log in and see Manurefan try to convince us that Manure is a good club :fp: Or Congo make a gay suggestion and end it with a "no homo" :lol: Or Kuja trip and explode for no reason on someone :eek: It settles me and I can get back to work.....kinda like a drug isn't it :thumbsup:

We're an outstanding football club.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias

:lol: :lol: :lol: Hahahaha :thumbsup:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Im starting to think we have a lot of girls here masquerading as guys,girls on there periods that is.

Just a few days ago 90% of the forum was praising the board/players etc.Now Seedorf renewed and half of the forum has gone bonkers.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
cant blame them :lol:

Why mate,because you`re one of them?The transfer market didn't even open,and you`re all acting like spastics.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Why mate,because you`re one of them?The transfer market didn't even open,and you`re all acting like spastics.

see, now you're just assuming shit, i can easily assume you're a shit eating bitch:D, but im better than that:lol:

im ok with resigning seedorf, id prefer if he left but meh whatever.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
see, now you're just assuming shit, i can easily assume you're a shit eating bitch:D, but im better than that:lol:

im ok with resigning seedorf, id prefer if he left but meh whatever.

Im pretty sure you were huffin and puffin when he resigned,but then again i may be wrong with all the trolling thats going around lately,its rather hard to keep up.

Schedule