The Rumour Commode III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicotheman

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boa, T. Silva, Pato, Abate, Robinho, Odu
imo i think he should yeh.... he is pretty much the only AM we have in the team (and seedorf) boateng needs to be RM i rekon

You do know the mercato hasn't even officially started, yes?

Ganso is probably coming. El-S probably is 3-4th choice as AM.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
I don´t think Kucka can have any important affect on our team.
People going on about his potential but dude is already 24 years old :fp: and played around 10 games for Genoa :fp: At 24 he should be turning the league around.

No Milan quality. Maybe a squad player. But on the other hand I am 100% pro Allegri so if a player comes then I believe Allegri wanted him and there is a reason for it.

Allegri approved? Then bring him.

Luca Toni reached his potential late in his career. There is no rule suggesting a player has to show signs at a young age to make him quality. Kucha is a very good player and since his move to Italy has progressed with leaps and bounds. He will be a very useful addition to this current Milan squad.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Boateng will most probably share the role with Seedorf for the first part of the season then Ganso will most probably come in January.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
if we paid 25 mil for anyone... itd be on Aljazeera and would have world broadcasts like a natural disaster

25 mil for an 18 year old

where is the logic in that!

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
With Ganso and Fabregas coming in El-Sha won´t be a starter.

Ganso will be world class. :eek: Can´t wait to see the dude in Milan jersey.

And lol at people saying he won´t come :lol:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
мιℓαηєℓℓσ;1027778 said:
Boateng will most probably share the role with Seedorf for the first part of the season then Ganso will most probably come in January.

I rather have Boateng and El Shaarawy fighting it out at AM, and Seedorf to be backup at LCM for Mr. X. I really, really don't like the idea of Seedorf as AM.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
kuja i respect your opinion but players from balkan are just great and if modric called modricihno or pjanic called pjanicihno or dzeko was some dutch dude he would be consideret one off best player (cf) around and he is still 25 y. and has all tolls to become great cf ,his only mistek is he went to that stupid club off shitty ,i can bet in my house that if he comes to any bigger team in italy or goes to united where coach is great he will be top 5 cf in world.

about kucka ,he is ok player but i think he will come in 2012 and will be backup couse you all know next year we will have 12 player out off contract and dorf,ambro,rino,oddo,zambro will sure leave ,or maybe 1 can stay

Lucia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Crudeli inteview on calciomarcatonews:

Who will be the famous Mr. X?

:c: Tiziano Crudeli:
"Galliani said that the market ends in late August and then have to be patient.
I dream of Fabregas's arrival even though it is getting harder and harder to get into Spanish."

Chi sarà il famoso mister X?

Tiziano Crudeli:
"Galliani ha detto che il mercato termina a fine agosto e quindi bisognerà avere pazienza. Io sogno l’arrivo di Fabregas anche se è sempre più dura arrivare allo spagnolo."

You think he has some inside information? :smileani:

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
Flamini' contract could be renewal from 4.5 to 2.2 milion euro.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
Crudeli inteview on calciomarcatonews:

Who will be the famous Mr. X?

:c: Tiziano Crudeli:
"Galliani said that the market ends in late August and then have to be patient.
I dream of Fabregas's arrival even though it is getting harder and harder to get into Spanish."

Chi sarà il famoso mister X?

Tiziano Crudeli:
"Galliani ha detto che il mercato termina a fine agosto e quindi bisognerà avere pazienza. Io sogno l’arrivo di Fabregas anche se è sempre più dura arrivare allo spagnolo."

You think he has some inside information? :smileani:

Yes.

If anything doesnt come up until Sunday, I promise I will stop but never give up ;)

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ehmm, Ganso will come.

eu qouta? and whats the point in going all out for farone if he is just gonna get benched for ganso? makes no sense do you agree. i feel milan have chosen stephen as the AM i could be wrong but

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
eu qouta? and whats the point in going all out for farone if he is just gonna get benched for ganso? makes no sense do you agree. i feel milan have chosen stephen as the AM i could be wrong but

last night on sportitalia they talked about that and durante and peddula agreed that ganso also can play in mid and durante said maybe for sa he is better to play with boa-and van bommel

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
patosheva, do you still have that link to the sky forums thread claiming we already have fabregas?

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
Rumour Commode III :eek:
Doesn't seem that long ago that we got II

ACM4E nearly had 4000 posts in the last one :eek::eek::eek:
Good work bud :thumbsup:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Remind me, how do we see the number of posts of each member in a specific thread?

PromoDawg

Primavera
Reaction score
My guess is Ganso will come either this summer if the EU is approved or January.

The other big name I think is Cesc, and Hamsik is the back up if it falls through.

AlexT

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
T.Silva, Nesta, Maldini, Fabregas, Rui Costa, SES
Flamini' contract could be renewal from 4.5 to 2.2 milion euro.

Even 2.2 is a bit too much for him, but keeping Flamini has certain advantages. ;):gt:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Alexander Merkel has arrived in Milan, will play next season with Genoa. In the morning, accompanied by his agents, Damian and Palmer, the young midfielder went to see the site of AC Milan Galliani and accept the transfer to the red and blue, in what has always brought jointly owned El Shaarawy to AC Milan. Now lunch by Giannino, in the next hour signing the contract that Genoa has already prepared for him.

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
Remind me, how do we see the number of posts of each member in a specific thread?

Bad at explaining lol so I printscreened it

253951_193716154014111_100001271833155_565707_7584396_n.jpg

Click on the bit i highlighted and it will pop up

Nicotheman

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boa, T. Silva, Pato, Abate, Robinho, Odu

The quota is not decided yet. Taiwo could also get his passport.
The real question is why U think Milan has bought a teenager as a starter for their CL conquest.
This isn't Football Manager. This is football.
And also, they didn't "go all out", they paid 5+ million euro..
Didn't know that was "all out" for a top club.
El-S will get benched as mentioned earlier (if he even stays, could be loaned out) and probably used as 3rd or 4th choice behind such players as Boa, Seedorf, Ganso. Milan also have Cassano and Robi who can play AM, and if they get Hamsik or Cesc or whoever, they can also play AM. Hamsik especially.

I am not telling you how I think things should be, I'm just telling you HOW IT IS.

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope stephan impresses in pre season, I dont want Boateng playing as an AM.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I think Galliani has got laid, never seen him work like this. :D

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The quota is not decided yet. Taiwo could also get his passport.
The real question is why U think Milan has bought a teenager as a starter for their CL conquest.
This isn't Football Manager. This is football.
And also, they didn't "go all out", they paid 5+ million euro..
Didn't know that was "all out" for a top club.
El-S will get benched as mentioned earlier (if he even stays, could be loaned out) and probably used as 3rd or 4th choice behind such players as Boa, Seedorf, Ganso. Milan also have Cassano and Robi who can play AM, and if they get Hamsik or Cesc or whoever, they can also play AM. Hamsik especially.

I am not telling you how I think things should be, I'm just telling you HOW IT IS.

10 million plus 5 million of merkel? thats the deal! not 5 million...it has the potential to reach 25 million euro

why cant we? ganso has just as much to proove in italy/serie a as stephen el shaarawry?

i dont want cesc because he loves barca too much. would much prefer hamsik or schwinestiger to fill the LM roll

allegri did not play cassano in the am role last season so what makes you think he will do it this seaosn? the only players that will be occupying that role include boa/seedorf/farone

robinho does not have the vision to be put into that position he is a second striker!

ganso probs will come if everything is sorted out with passports etc but its totally unfair on farone imo

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
kuja i respect your opinion but players from balkan are just great and if modric called modricihno or pjanic called pjanicihno or dzeko was some dutch dude he would be consideret one off best player (cf) around and he is still 25 y. and has all tolls to become great cf ,his only mistek is he went to that stupid club off shitty ,i can bet in my house that if he comes to any bigger team in italy or goes to united where coach is great he will be top 5 cf in world.

about kucka ,he is ok player but i think he will come in 2012 and will be backup couse you all know next year we will have 12 player out off contract and dorf,ambro,rino,oddo,zambro will sure leave ,or maybe 1 can stay

I know they can be great, but things like Shiby saying Handanovic is the best keeper in Italy and you saying Dzeko is amazing when he flopped HARD at ManCity kinda blunt you to how good other players are. I know it's not everyone, and I know players can be great, but people go overboard and you were only an example of this.

I hope stephan impresses in pre season, I dont want Boateng playing as an AM.

Wait? You don't want Boateng to play his natural position?

Status
Not open for further replies.