Week 25: AC Milan (1) vs Juventus (1) 25/02/12

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
he is shit atm, why he should be on the bench?

player need to earn their chance, not constantly being shit and didn't care bout it

pato deserves to sit on the bench (not for substitution) to watch 18 warriors so he could stop being shit and prick....

How is he supposed to earn his chances, if he doesn't get to play?

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
train hard and stay fit for the rest of the season :o

he did it last season, but still no eager from him so far this season...

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
eager to do shits so far :fp:

from brazil wonderkid to become superpipo wannabe :fp:

almost no value at all for the team, like 11-1 = 10 players play on the pitch

and sadly superpippo 39 years old movement >>>>>> pato :fp:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Two goals from Maxi+one from Muntari.U heard it here first:D

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
If Muntari scores again, our neighbour's forum reaction will be a joy to read haha

MaldiniISgod

designated hippy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta
eager to do shits so far :fp:

from brazil wonderkid to become superpipo wannabe :fp:

almost no value at all for the team, like 11-1 = 10 players play on the pitch

and sadly superpippo 39 years old movement >>>>>> pato :fp:

Thanks for gracing us with your articulate thoughts.

____

With the recent form and CL conquest I'm feeling pretty going into this match.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
pato is spoon fed too much and he has become too much of a puppet off late, hence why his form is going down the drain, whereas robson and sharawwy are now higher in the pecking order for allegri to choose from. I really like pato, but he needs to wriggle out of all this injuries, put more effort in training because his potential is immese and it will only be recognized as such if he starts playing consistently. 'Be a man', as russel peters would say.

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
I'm begining to wonder if you people are aware as to what kind of mental trauma an injury can have on a person, let alone as many as Pato.

If he was uninjured, most of the time, and still playing poor, you would have a point.

Last edited:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
I'm begining to wonder if you people are aware as to what kind of mental trauma an injury can have on a person, let alone as many as Pato.

If he was uninjured, most of the time, and still playing poor, you would have a point.

no, no, NO!. how dare you bring sanity and a level head to this discussion.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
Pato is low on confidence and maybe psychologically damaged atm aswell.But his talent isn't in question imo , his fitness and form are.ELSHA is in form scoring creating and so is Binho , you really play who is on form we can't afford a loss here so ELSHA and Binho should start with Boateng behind if he's fit.Which I think he may be just rested for this game.
We will win this , Juve despite there ignorant clueless fan's are not a deep squad with quality throughout .
They are playing well as a team but it's almopst patch work imo buy buy buy as many average -good players and 2 or 3 very good and hope ..It's working this season so far but no Europe for them.After all there not in the CL trenches beating Arsenal 4-0 and giving Barca some tough game's...Forza MILAN!!! 2-0

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
injury bs excuse?

prince came from injury scored like a fuckin boss

pato? messed up two great chances

confidence my ass.....train hard, work hard on field not ain't give shit attitude like he is some King of Milan crap

me pato hater? considering i have 5 jersey of him (3 of this season) obviously i am the ultimate hater...

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
Yeah Prince came back scored a great goal is out again.When you have an injury it does take time to get over thinking you might re injure it again and you favour it , Pato is clearly doing that .He can train as hard he want's but his current training regime is not right for him it simply isn't working.
So yes injuries and confidence play a huge part for a player and that is a fact.

JuveSugerKuk

Banned
Reaction score
I have it from reliable sources that Zlatan will play on Saturday. If so, it will be a huge moral boost to the team. We can't do this without Ibra.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So glad that you made an account to tell us that.

Where did you got the info? Mentals?

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
I have it from reliable sources that Zlatan will play on Saturday. If so, it will be a huge moral boost to the team. We can't do this without Ibra

i can see his ban gettin cut 2 games. watch the juve fans cry wen it happens and conte etc continue their "no 1 does us any favor blah blah blah"

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
A 93' minute non-existent penalty kick converted by Ibrahimovic would be spectacular!!!

Moestar

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BOA BOA BOA - TENG TENG TENG
Pato HATERZZZZZZZZZZ!

Lets try showing some support.

After all, are we not Milan fans and is he not one of Milan's best players?

:fp:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If the source is true, a brace and sending chiellini to hospital a la materazzi would be better

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the welcome fuckwad.

your first post wasn't the best but the 2nd is :lol:

welcome to The Red & Black Forums, we hope you will enjoy your stay with us.
if you have any problems I've found that back handed compliments, thinly veiled insults and general trolling will get you through most situations.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
A certain someone from here was trolling at Juventuz forum last night, and during one of the conversation a Juve fan claimed Milan is a disgrace because it has a lot of foreign fans.

I'm telling you people just because our rivalry with Juve Merda isn't as intense as Inter Merda, It doesn't mean they're better than Inter Merda fans.

Juve fans are much worse, believe me.

This game for me is 10 times bigger than derby, anything other than win will send me into a coma.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
419443_335343026508512_201551603220989_991051_1490231816_n.jpg

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Without wanting to sound cliched, we must really win this game for many reasons :
1. Overall standing in the league
2. Reducing the max points Juve can get after playing their one game on-hand advantage
3. Revenge of the 1st game for the head to head record
4. Breaking Juve's unbeaten streak
5. Showing the world that letting go Pirlo was the right decision
6. Showing the world that we are not Ibra dependent (like we did with the 3-0 win vs Inter last year)

I know Ibra has been a massive influence to the team but his absence can be a blessing in disguise. Chiellini has been known as anti-Ibra for years since he seemed to have all the qualities (especially strength and power and no-nonsense approach) to stop Ibra. So this is a chance for the likes of Robinho, El-Shaarawy, Maxi Lopez and Pato to step up and use their speed.

In the 1st game their midfield (Pirlo, Marchissio, Pepe and Vidal) totally dominated us and although it was the fault of Bonera and Abbiati for the 2 goals, we should've really control the midfield and not allowing them all the time and space.

Abbiati
Abate - Nesta - T. Silva - Mesbah
Nocerino - van Bommel - Emanuelson - KP. Boateng
Robinho - Maxi Lopez

Potential subs to come : Pato or El-Shaarawy, Muntari, Ambrosini, Mexes (in the 1st game we conceded after Nesta was subbed by Bonera, Mexes is a lot better than Bonera).

Honestly, I'd be happy with any win, just win this guys.

Schedule